Secret Santa Stag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's okay, I share him already. So did you with me before, when we were having our affair before you caught us. Honey, I always liked you, believe it or not. It's just how things are. Lewis is a great-hearted man, full of appetite, vision, and love. He shares freely, from his money to his cum to his hugs. It's just how he is. Oh, and he shares me. He knows what a slut I am and it hasn't stopped him. Hell, April knows what a slut I am by now and she is just as bad, and frankly, you want to be a slut, too, deep down, so be one! I love your daughter ... OUR daughter, for who she is and she loves me back, don't you, April? Just as she loves her old man," Joanna assured Rachel with a lesbian kiss that had her squirming.

"Oh, l love BOTH of my mothers, and my sweet Daddy, too!" April said as she began rimming her mother's ass, "Can't you both be Mommy to me and let go of your rivalry and jealousy? Love me, love my Daddy, love each other ... love everyone here! We're a big, happy family at Evans House Publishing Limited. That's our new company name, with a large board and a lot of profit-sharing! That's what Daddy wants this to be, one, big, happy, horny family that shares EVERYTHING! Money, booze, ideas, and, most importantly, love and lust!"

"You got that right, sweetheart! April is so loving, she's willing to marry Jason, and share him with men, since he leans that way, while he shares her with men ... and women," Lewis said with a deep breath as he kept fucking his ex-wife hard.

"And I'll share Jason with women, too, if he ever wants it. I'd share my men with eunuchs if they wanted that. Or with genderless aliens, if such exist. I don't care! I love to share and share alike! I'm a slut!" April shouted while I came inside Rosa's tight, hot, sweaty, cum-filled ass.

The next thing that I knew, a catering staff member had brought out a wipe, and after she wiped my cock with a wink at me, I found my dick, still stiff, buried deep inside Julia at last, while Jason rimmed me and April began whispering her sexy intentions for me in my left ear, while Beth did the same to my right. This made me even more eager as I rammed Julia good and hard, much to her delight. Heather started making out with me as I screwed Julia, too, which pleased me as well.

"Face it, honey, it was a plot by many of us to turn this office into Sodom and Gomorrah in a way, and it is working like a charm. Lewis is a fucking genius, in more ways than one, but so are you! Though, admittedly, he never guessed that his own daughter wanted him in THAT way, but still, he's awesome, as are you. The difference is that he had the power to do this for all of us, so we went along with it, and frankly, our purpose, for several of us girls, was to share you as well as him ... sexually and romantically. By the way, I'm your sister," Beth informed me with one last shock to the system, as I tried not to cum upon hearing that.

"You're his sister?" Lewis reacted, cumming inside his ex as he heard that part.

"Yep, and I want my turn with my brother soon," Beth said, causing me to have to fight even harder not to cum.

What April said next ruined my chances of holding back, "Yes, well, I want to have Daddy's babies, so I can totally understand that. Oh, and I want Victor's babies, too. And Jason's."

I came now, far inside Julia, right as she added, "Yes, well, I want Victor's spawn inside me, too. I have from the moment that we met. He makes me weak in the knees and so fucking wet it's not funny."

"How am I supposed to marry you, Beth, if you're my sister?" I asked her outright, just as she began licking me and getting me ready for her own twat.

"Unofficially, of course. Your legal wife will be Julia, who is fertile and whom you just knocked up. Great work on that, by the way," Beth explained as if it were obvious.

"I didn't expect that, but it is hot as hell," Rosa declared, just as she began licking my butt.

"So, I get two wives and how many girlfriends now?" I chuckled as I entered Beth, wondering if I was on Viagra or something.

"As many women as are here, babe. It's that simple. They're all either your girlfriends or your wives, plain and simple. Just as Lewis now has two wives, essentially, Rachel and Joanna, while also dating several others, including his own daughter, who is also your girlfriend now. And don't forget your new boyfriends, whom you share with Lewis, namely, Jason and Thomas, both of whom will be happily married men, yet quite into guys. As for Chad, who knows? Maybe I should marry him, just for legal reasons, so I can have two husbands while you have two wives," Beth proposed as I slammed deep into her.

"So, just when after you expected me to propose marriage did you plan to tell me that I was your brother?" I wondered aloud.

"Initially, on our honeymoon, that was the idea, after one hell of a threesome or orgy with other people, but after they'd gone to sleep. I was going to have you right on the verge of cumming at my most fertile, right after you were in the heat of passion, probably with some Viagra still in your system, and then say to you, 'Honey, I'm your sister as well as your wife.' I wonder how long you could have lasted after I did that. By the way, we have the same father, but different mothers. My mother's name is Thea Mantarakis. Yours was Gianna Mancini, of course, your father's cousin as well as his wife, so incestuous marriage is a family tradition," my sister snickered as I fucked her harder now, enjoying her naughtiness as we committed incest together in front of everyone.

After that, I came deep inside Beth's twat, only to have Dawn bend over and demand her place, making it certain in my mind that I was on some kind of potency pill.

"Yes, you are. I slipped it into your brandy, dear. Hope you enjoy going like a satyr, because I'm going to love it when you're done screwing about half the women in the building, including April Evans, Shelly Wayne, the caterers, and both Mrs. Evans, not even counting Jason Delbert. Might as well get used to it. Lewis is getting up in years and someone else will have to be office stud in his place. I think that he kind of groomed you for that," Heather whispered into my ear, "Oh, and Beth approves. I hope that you love seeing my belly swell with your seed."

"Same here, sweet brother," Beth chimed in.

"Yeah, tell me about it! I was never going to let him quit our affair. Whatever it took to keep him using me, I was going to do it!" Rosa declared with undisguised passion, "I do hope that he knocks me up soon!"

"You want me to impregnate you, Rosa?" I acted surprised as I kept fucking Dawn with zeal.

"Honey, you and Lewis are the two top picks to knock women up around here!" Shelly assured me with kisses to my balls.

Some time after this, it all became a boozy blur. I vaguely recall eating some catered food of high quality, followed by fucking some caterers, followed by getting my dick buried inside Shelly, and then April and both of her mothers. At last, I fell asleep, not sure of what to expect, just dozing off at the party, which had turned into a veritable orgy now that the company was purged of the prudish and narrow-minded dross that opposed Lewis Evans's plans for greater office bonding (and other great initiatives).

I awoke in a bed that I didn't recognize, which seemed suspiciously like that of a hotel room, lying next to what turned out to be a very naked April Evans and an equally nude Jason Delbert, both of them leaking spunk from every hole below the waist. As I wiped the sleep from my groggy eyes, and rose to go to the shower, the door to the room opened and in walked a scantily clad Heather, followed by Beth, Julia, Shelly, Rosa, and Dawn. When Lewis joined them, as did his wives, he wagged a finger at me before I could reach the head.

"Oh, no, you don't! April and Jason want to enjoy you on their honeymoon, and you're going to let them. You'll have plenty of time to fuck the rest of our partners on the cruise," Lewis insisted.

"Cruise?" I expressed shock.

"Yes, well, we've already been booked, lodged, and sailed away. We're on an ocean liner called the Mermaid, headed for Aruba. You might as well enjoy the fruits of our scheming, because the conspiracy has succeeded. Oh, and you're to marry Julia today, so pick your threesome partner for the wedding night, because someone is going to join you two! I told you that I was your true secret Santa, and this was the final gift to you guys. I hope that you love it! By the way, the women of Aruba are very hot and so are the men. I imagine that they will enjoy your body just as much as those caterers did. I had five women and three men leave their phone numbers for you to call them when you return, and they knew that you were getting married," Lewis coughed, even as Rosa jumped on me and began riding me hard enough to wake April and Jason up.

Instead of griping, though, all that April said was, "Hey, whatever gets you ready to fuck us into the grave again!"

As Rosa dropped more panties into my lap and I came far inside her glorious twat, I couldn't help but feel like, with apologies to Lou Gehrig, the luckiest man in the world. God, I love my job!