Secret Sex with My Stepdaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my stepdaughter writhing on my groin, my cock throbbing so much I feared I might lose control and fill my undies with a white substance far denser than urine. I stroked Maddie's head, and her beautiful long blonde hair in plaits before running my hand down her back. I felt the clasp of Maddie's bra strap, then went further down still. With my hands on my stepdaughter's bottom, I felt her panty lines through her cargo pants, tracing the elastic of her knickers, Maddie clearly liking this by the way she giggled and squirmed.

"I think we should get a room otherwise we'll make poor Oscar over there feel uncomfortable," Maddie giggled as we stopped kissing. I nodded in agreement, and Maddie climbed off my lap. The teenager took me by the hand, and led the way on her bare feet into the master bedroom after a quick detour into her own bedroom to get some condoms. Not wasting any time, Maddie leaped up onto the bed and into the space her mother occupied at night. Still wearing my shoes, I took them off and joined my stepdaughter on the bed.

Within seconds my stepdaughter was all over me, kissing me with passion with her eager young hands on my clothes, taking them off with amazing strength for a girl. Off first came my socks, then my tie, my shirt and my trousers so I was wearing only a pair of red underpants.

Maddie run her nubile fingers through the hairs on my chest, before tracing them down to my underpants, where she stroked the massive bulge. "So Robert, either you have a really bad hernia or you've got an erection over your stepdaughter," she teased.

"It's um, the second one Maddie," I said.

"I thought so, see what I can do, I'm not just a pretty face," said Maddie proudly, my stepdaughter again stroking my erection. "Can you guess where I want that erection?"

I acted innocent. "I can't begin to imagine."

Maddie pointed at her crotch through her cargo pants. "Right up my cunt." She giggled, her tone teasing me again. "And you want to put your cock up your own stepdaughter's cunt don't you Robert? Yeah you do, you great big perve."

Again, Maddie embraced me and said, "But for the moment, I'm going to have fun with this guy in other ways. Now sit up on the edge of the bed nice and straight."

I did as Maddie told me, and she lay flat on her tummy with her legs bent at the knees, swinging her bare feet back and forward, her head near my groin. The teenager pulled down the front of my underpants to free my erection, and she stroked my cock and balls, teasing my testicles with her tender fingers, feeling my foreskin. "Such a nice big cock," she cooed.

Then looking so cute with her blonde hair in plaits, her feet bare and wearing her polo-neck shirt and her cargo pants, Maddie took my erect shaft in her left hand, jerking me off while teasing my balls with her right hand, me feeling the teenager's touch to my scrotum.

"That feels pretty good, much better than when you do that yourself, doesn't it Robert?" my stepdaughter asked as she continued to masturbate me.

"Yeah, it feels swell," I blurted out.

I blushed and Maddie giggled. "Swell? Seriously Robert, are we in 2001 or 1961? Anyway, it won't be swell if you lose control and cum all over my hands and can't get it up again to fuck me."

My stepdaughter was right, she was pretty good with her hands and if she kept on with this within five minutes the teenager's hands would be covered in my semen. Maddie took her hands away from my dick and balls.

"Can you guess what I want to do now?" Maddie teased me.

I grinned, feigning ignorance. "I can't possibly imagine."

"I want to suck your cock." Maddie could not be more direct.

"I'm not going to say no."

"I'm sure you aren't going to say no to an 18-year-old girl sucking your dick are you?" Maddie asked. "Let's get these off you." She took hold of my underpants and pulled them off leaving me completely naked, while apart from being barefoot Maddie was completely clothed.

"Now when I suck dick, I like to be on my knees, it feels so cheap, so dirty and so hot," said Maddie. "So stand up and I'll blow you away."

I stood up with my erection out at close to 90 degrees. Maddie jumped off the bed, the barefoot teenager kneeling in front of me. Being such a tall girl, Maddie had to adjust her position so she could lean forward to give me fellatio - and boy did my stepdaughter ever give me fellatio.

Maddie eagerly took my cock in her mouth, the teenager's tongue tracing my shaft, teasing me and circling on the head of my penis. As Maddie went down harder, she took my erection deep in her mouth, sucking me off like a fiend. To double my pleasure, Maddie put her hands on my groin, teasing my brown pubic hair and massaging my balls.

Feeling Maddie's tongue on my cock as she gave me a blowjob, I wondered where the young girl got her sex drive from. She looked like her mother, but Karen was frigid in bed but her teenage daughter was wild. Perhaps Maddie's wild appetite for sex came from her arsehole father's DNA?

I was so caught up in Maddie giving me oral that I probably would have just stood there until I came in her mouth, but Maddie had other ideas and withdrew her face from my groin.

"That is hot, but we've got other things to do," said Maddie. "You ever wished that you were invisible in my bedroom watching me undress, Robert?"

"Would you believe me if I told you no?" I joked.

"About as much as I believe in the tooth fairy," said Maddie. "Well, I can't make you invisible, and this isn't my bedroom, but you can watch me undress."

I stood not daring to blink in case I missed something good as Maddie removed her polo-neck shirt, leaving her slim teenage body wearing just a white bra to cover her C-cup breasts. I looked down her flat stomach to her naval and the top of her cargo pants, as the teenager removed these too, pulling them down and stepping out of them, placing them with her shirt.

The panties Maddie was wearing today were her white panties with green leg and waist elastic and cute cartoon frogs on the cover, knickers I had touched and smelled many times in the past. Maddie, looking so cute barefoot and dressed in her white bra and white cartoon frog panties, sat her perfect teenage arse down on the bed and indicated to me to sit next to her, which I gladly did.

Maddie and I exchanged deep French kisses, rolling around on the bed in each other's arms, me stroking the soft cotton of Maddie's underwear, feeling her tits and her bum through the fabric. Maddie ran her bare feet up and down my legs, and again she teased my erection with her fingers.

"So, you enjoyed massaging my feet in the living room tonight Robert?" Maddie asked.

"I love your feet, Maddie."

"Then your tongue is in for the treat of its life. I want you to suck and lick my feet. My soles and arches, and especially my toes. Do you think you'd like to do that?"

"I think I will."

Maddie sat up and spread her knees, allowing me to see the shape of her teenage twat in the saddle of her panties. The young girl held out her feet towards me, and I got down on all fours. Taking hold of her bare feet I licked, kissed and caressed the soles and arches of Maddie's perfect young feet, my erection throbbing, before I turned my attention to her teenage toes. Starting with the pinky toe on Maddie's left foot, I sucked on each toe in turn until I reached her big toe. Then I moved to her right foot and went the other way, starting with her right big toe and working my way down to her cute little right pinky toe. By the way Maddie moaned and squirmed in her panties on the bed, she clearly liked it.

"Feel how hard my nipples are from you sucking my toes," said Maddie, putting her hands on her breasts and stroking her nipples through the fabric. I joined her and put my hands on my stepdaughter's teenage tits for the first time, feeling her breasts through the C-cup bra, her nipples nice and hard through the white fabric.

"And you've made my pussy pretty happy too, and I don't mean Oscar," Maddie quipped. She put her teasing tone in her voice. "You want to see my pussy, Robert?"

"I think I do," I said.

"Your wish is my command," said Maddie. She took hold of the elastic waistband of her panties and pulled it out, she and I both looking down her pants at her pussy. Her feminine mound was perfect and covered in curls of blonde pubic hair that matched the long hair on her head exactly.

"See how the pussy hair on my front bottom is the same color as my regular hair?" the teasing teenager asked. "That means I'm a natural blonde."

"Your hair is so beautiful, Maddie, both the hair above and down below."

"Thank you." My stepdaughter looked at me with a faux disapproving expression on her face as she continued to hold open her panty waistband. "You like looking down 18-year-old girls' knickers and perving at their front bottoms, don't you Robert?"

"Would you believe me if I said I didn't?"

"This gives you away." Maddie indicated my erect penis. "Anyway, the best thing for you is that because I'm a girl I have two bottoms, a front bottom and a back bottom. Would you like to look down my knickers and perve at my back bottom too?"

"Would I ever!"

"I'll take that as a definite yes." Maddie closed her panty waistband, the view of her pubic hair vanishing, and she knelt on the bed, her back to me. "Enjoy yourself, Robert."

With trembling hands, I took hold of the waistband of Maddie's teen panties at the back and extended it out, looking down her knickers at her bottom, seeing the teenager's peach shaped bum cheeks, the pale flesh of Maddie's buttocks flawless as was the rest of her body.

"Enjoying the view back there, Robert?" Maddie teased. "You like perving down the back of my knickers at my bum?"

"If there was a prize for the best girls' bum in New South Wales you would win it, Maddie."

"Kiss my arse Robert, and I mean that in a good way," Maddie called out.

I did just as Maddie told me, pulling her panties down a little bit further, putting my face into her bare bum and kissing first her left arse cheek and then her right one, enjoying the soft skin of the young girl's bottom. With my face close to the most private areas of my stepdaughter's body, I could slightly detect the delicate smells of Maddie's feminine excitement from between her legs.

Taking my face out of my stepdaughter's knickers I let her pants fall back into place, and Maddie sat on her backside with her legs open showing off her cute white cartoon frog panties. The teenager reached between her legs and fingered her cotton-covered crotch, fingering her fanny through her panties, Maddie tracing the outline of her vulva while having a sensual and seductive look on her face.

"Don't be shy Robert, you can join in too," Maddie assured me.

I didn't waste any time putting my own hand between Maddie's legs, and feeling her vulva through her cotton panties. Maddie's panty saddle was double cotton, but I could feel how damp she was getting between her legs.

With my left hand on my stepdaughter's crotch, I fondled Maddie's teenage tits through her bra with the other, Maddie's bare toes clenching at my touch to her breasts and her genitals.

"You do lots of fiddly things at work every day but let's see if you can do the one thing that guys find hard," Maddie challenged me. "Take off my bra."

I had never taken off a woman's bra before; Karen never permitted me to remove her bra or her knickers but obviously her 18-year-old daughter thought differently. Reaching behind Maddie's back I took hold of the clasp of the teenager's bra and had some difficulties undoing the clasp, finally achieving it on the third attempt to Maddie's amusement.

The brassiere fell away from Maddie's chest, and I took it off completely, exposing her boobies. Maddie's bare C-cup breasts were a wonderful sight to behold, as was Maddie in general now naked apart from her knickers. I put my hands on my stepdaughter's tits, stroking them, gently squeezing them, kissing and caressing them, fingering her nice hard nipples.

"Now take my knickers down, but only to my thighs," Maddie urged me, lifting her bum off the bed.

Following my stepdaughter's directions I took hold of the elastic waistband of her knickers, and pulled them down until they were around her upper thighs. I looked at Maddie's uncovered crotch, her trimmed triangle of blonde pubic hair now fully on display. Between Maddie's legs, I could see her vagina, which was light pink in color, perfectly symmetrical and oval-shaped, easily the best vagina I had ever seen although possibly I was biased. Further down from the teenager's fanny flaps, I could just make out her tight anus.

I felt like my heart was going to burst through my chest. Obviously I had never seen my stepdaughter's genitals before, but Maddie's pussy was the best one I had ever seen, perfect like every part of her from her long blonde hair to her wonderful feet.

"Put your head between my thighs and smell my panties, Robert."

Again, I did as Maddie told me and sniffed her damp cotton panty saddle. The teenager had gotten herself pretty wet and female smell of arousal was very evident in her pants. I sniffed the damp recent stains, and there were some dried cunt stains too, probably from Maddie's vagina self-cleansing during the day.

"Do you like the way my pussy smells, Robert?"

"Uh huh," I said, continuing to absorb the wonderful smells of my stepdaughter's cunt on her knickers.

"Do you want to finger-fuck my fanny, Robert?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to lick my labia, Robert?"

"Yes."

"Want to screw my snatch?"

"Yes."

"Well then let's get started with you taking my knickers off completely."

I extricated my face from Maddie's teen panties, and as per her invitation pulled them down her perfect legs - her dancer's legs as was to be expected - and off over her teenage feet. I admired the young girl's perfect nudity; her pretty face, her nubile body, her breasts, her bare bottom, her pubic hair and her vagina. Apart from her ears, Maddie had no piercings nor were there any tattoos, with such things not Maddie's thing nor could she sport them anyway given the clean-cut image she had to portray.

Maddie and I kissed again, and rolled around together on the bed embracing and making out. I could feel my stepdaughter's hands on my cock, and I felt up her breasts, her feminine mound and her bare bottom. At the front of her pussy I could feel how wet the teenager was, and it felt great to have excited her like this.

Getting out of my grasp, Maddie sat on the bed, her legs wide open displaying her pussy and her anus to me. "I think you know where to put your fingers, Robert," she said, pointing seductively at her snatch.

I stroked Maddie's blonde pubes, then traced the outline of her vulva before pushing two fingers up Maddie's tight little pussy. She was wet and sticky up there, and really hot too. Maddie moaned in pleasure and squirmed on the bed as I fingered her fanny, going deep into her tight teenage love hole, circling the young girl's clitoris, me seeing her bare toes curling at the touch to her genitals.

"That feels great, but don't forget my bum," Maddie reminded me.

Maddie's anus was fully visible to me, looking like a tight little starfish. It was the most private, personal place of young Maddie's body, the place where her poo came out of her bowels when she went to the toilet. Coveting Maddie's anal opening, I continued to finger her fanny but put my index finger from my other hand onto her arsehole.

Again, Maddie squirmed on the bed as I fingered her front bottom and her back bottom at the same time, me moving my finger around Maddie's rear opening and onto the sensitive skin that separated her vulva from her anus. I moved my finger back to the teenager's anal opening, and Maddie said, "Don't be shy, go ahead and stick your finger up my bottom."

I pressed my finger against Maddie's arsehole, slowly and gently pushing it up into the girl's sphincter. Going further up my stepdaughter's anus, I could feel how hot and tight she was inside her bowels, the feeling even tighter as the walls of Maddie's rectum closed around my finger.

"That feels so good," sighed Maddie, delight on her beautiful young face at my digital insertions to her vagina and anus. She put her cheeky smile on her face. "So Robert, are your fingers that you've got up my pussy hole nice and sticky?"

I could feel that inside my stepdaughter's vagina, my fingers were very moist and sticky. "Yes, you're very wet up there."

"That's because I'm excited," gushed Maddie. "Actually, maybe a little too excited. Best take your fingers out now."

I extricated my fingers from Maddie's front bottom and back bottom. "Lick the fingers you had up my pussy," the teasing teen urged. She then giggled. "But don't put the finger that went up my bum hole in your mouth. Phew."

Maddie laughed again and waved her hand under her nose, as I put the fingers I had put up my stepdaughter's cunt in my mouth. The delightful, feminine taste of the young girl's pussy soon entered my mouth.

"Do you like the way my pussy tastes, Robert?" my stepdaughter implored.

"Sure do," I said, wanting to taste even more of Maddie's vagina.

Maddie pointed at her pussy. "Well if you want more, here it is."

Very quickly, I was on the bed with my head between Maddie's legs, which she spread wide so I would have easy access to her vagina and her anus. Burying my face in her fanny, I sniffed her pussy then began to lick her, nice and deep. With her pubes tickling my nose, it was like I was making out with my stepdaughter's vagina, my tongue going deep inside to her clitoris, other times licking her lower lips.

I could feel my stepdaughter twitching as I licked her between her legs, her bare toes clenching at me eating out her cunt. I could feel and taste Maddie's pussy juice in my mouth, the sensation and taste making me feel wild with desire, my erection throbbing with no manual stimulation from either Maddie nor myself. The alluring feminine smell of the young girl's pussy got stronger, and I made it kinkier still, traversing my tongue lower. I teased Maddie on the sensitive strip of skin between her pussy and arsehole, then licked her anus, my tongue circling the tight and private little puckered opening.

"If only I had toilet paper that felt that good I'd spend all day on the loo," squealed Maddie, as I licked her poop hole harder, moving my tongue to her buttocks and licking them too.

"Robert, that feels great but I'll cum for sure if we keep going, and we want to save that for the main show," said Maddie, to which I removed my head from between her legs.

"One day I'll cum in your face and it will be awesome," Maddie promised me. "But for now, I want you to fuck me."

I looked as Maddie reached across and took a condom from the packet and unwrapped it. Soon I felt my stepdaughter's hands on my penis as she fitted the condom onto my erection, the teenager making sure it was nice and secure.

"Lie down nice and flat on your back, we're going cowgirl and I'll ride you like I was in a rodeo," Maddie instructed me, and I obeyed her instructions.

Maddie straddled me above my groin area, one bare foot each side of my abdomen. I looked up at her, this was a billion dollar view that was for sure. I could see Maddie's long legs, her teenage twat, her pubic hair, her flat tummy with cute naval, her teenage tits and her pretty face. Her hair in cute plaits accentuated her beauty. And as an added bonus, a mirror across the way reflected Maddie's bare bottom.

"There's no turning back now Robert, you'll have fucked your own stepdaughter," Maddie giggled, the teenager lowering her pussy down and sitting on my groin, taking my cock and inserting it up her cunt.

I gasped as I entered her tight teen pussy and even through the condom I could feel how hot the interior of Maddie's vagina was. I could feel the pleasure running through my penis as Maddie writhed herself around on my erection, getting it in just the right position for maximum pleasure.

1...456789