All Comments on 'Secretary Gangbang Service'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
I should become a secretary

Hot story. I loved it. Xoxoxox Annette

B59001B59001almost 8 years ago
Fucking Awesome

An incredible story, great writing which paints an amazing picture.

mutualnjoymentmutualnjoymentalmost 8 years ago
More, more, more!

Very hot and well written! I hope that the Service is expanded very soon!

malsagulomalsaguloalmost 8 years ago
Nice

I liked how the whole thing -- from start to finish -- was her idea and initiative. Very well done.

fbaileyfbaileyalmost 8 years ago
Very Nice

I like the whole concept.

Please keep posting.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 8 years ago
AWESOME!!!

This Could be the Political Correctness of the Future! Her End Justifies Her Means! LOL! Great Story!

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
Like an 80's porno

This story reminded me of a 1980's porno: outrageous characters, over-the-top action, casual sex in an unusual setting, and -- most of all -- FUN! What a fun story to read. I can only imagine how fun it was to write. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice

Sounds like a great place to work.

Naughty_JadenNaughty_Jadenalmost 8 years ago
Pure Kri8tiveeti (creativity)

This story need great applause because writing good stories that disobeys ethics but isn't gross is difficult. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

Fucking hot! Write a whole series using this as a base. Fucking fantastic!

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Wow, chaos...

This could get totally out of control. How are the wives of the men going to take this? How much business will they lose when the wives start laying down the law to the hubbies. How about the news media, when they get the news from competeing law firm spies. I know it's just a story with hot sex. Oh, well, what do I know, I'm no author.

MrBondsMrBondsover 6 years ago
Outrageously hot!!! Five stars!!!

This is total fantasy as no law firm could operate this way. However, it is a wonderful fantasy. Rebecca is sexy and hot, hot, hot. The story is well written with good details and descriptions. I enjoyed the little touches like Rebecca showing the cum in her mouth. I wanted her to get on all fours and get stuffed from both ends. Maybe next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Professional Opinion

As a woman with 20 years of paralegal and now 6 years of experience as an attorney, I can say this exact kind of story is one of my biggest fantasies. Will never happen but it still turns me on to this day. Amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

GR8

NawtyMeNawtyMeover 1 year ago

This story deserves a 10!!!!!!

And it didn't end abruptly!!!!!

It was AWESOME!!!!!!!

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 1 year ago

I'm thinking, could there be a female CEO engaging a bevy of young male interns to satisfy her growing patronage of female clients? Hmmm?

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 1 year ago

I would call this Dominant Submission, meeting the clients' needs while controlling the scenario. And I completely enjoyed the editing, like as close to flawless as I have ever seen on the thousands of Lit pages which I have read.

lillyjones1402lillyjones1402over 1 year ago

Oh my god..... I am applying here for the job

Photo_GWPhoto_GW12 months ago

Totally fabulous and outrageous. Your stories are such crazy erotic fantasy fun.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amusing. Entertaining. Arousing. VERY UNREALISTIC ! Keep writing. I like your style. Me ? Female. Retired executive. Hmm, , , I do have some memories ! Ha !

JollyrogeringJollyrogering7 months ago

It's the height of ridiculousness..... but fun!

I've no comment on your style or content.... all good.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Is it possible you have heard of the law firm my wife works for, a while back a new female HR lady slowly instigated similar work practices and customer services, an informal meeting of secretaries and their partners was held and the secretaries were sounded out as to wether they were willing to participate, and the pay scale and bonuses that would result, they all did, it's a small firm. My wife is now regularly sucking cock, being fucked and buggered at work, our sex life is great and once a month the firm lays on a party for the husbands where very expensive escorts reward them for their contribution to the firms success, and we are now mortgage free.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...