Secretary Gangbang Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Hugo, if a few guys need to pleasure themselves at my expense, so be it. I'm all for it, so long as the result is something positive. And it certainly sounds like positive things are happening."

"You're the best. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Let's hope that day never comes," she answered. "I'm committed to this firm."

"We'll continue this discussion in my office tomorrow. Believe me, if everything goes well, your head will spin with how much you'll be compensated."

They exchanged a few more words of small talk and said their goodbyes for the evening. She tossed her phone on the bed and laid down, still in her undergarments.

Something about that conversation made her unbelievably horny. The thought of all those people at her firm -- who look at her everyday, who walk past her everyday, who say 'hi' to her everyday -- all masturbating to the sight of her body was a real thrill. A thrill which couldn't be controlled any longer.

Her hand slipped beneath her panties and she pleasured herself. She rubbed her pussy in a circular motion thinking of all the looks and glances she received. Most of all, she imagined those guys jerking off in the bathroom as a result. What dirty thoughts those guys must have been thinking.

***

The game plan was set and the wheels were in motion. All those days of working naked, being admired, being gawked at and being lusted after had all come down to this.

Potential new clients had come to the law firm for a big meeting with all the managing partners. The elevator door opened and Rebecca was waiting to greet them, naked as can be.

"Good morning gentlemen," she smiled, standing bold, with her chest forward, tits out, and back straight.

The men, naturally, were pleased with the sight before them. Naked Rebecca was something to behold, especially when she was in full-on secretary mode. Even while the group of men were in business-mode, ready to close an important deal, it was evident that their carnal desires were coming to the surface at the very thought of visiting the firm more often.

She offered coffee and refreshments but they declined. After the brief greeting, Rebecca led the men down the hall, through the law firm, where they all got to see the other secretaries dutifully handling their work.

The other secretaries came in all shapes and sizes. Some were plump, others looked skinny, some were in between. Some were young, some were mature, but the one thing they all had in common was that they were all naked, doing their jobs. The women answered phones, filed papers, scheduled appointments, all while completely unclothed, as if they were in some sort of nudist resort.

The casualness of the naked secretaries and the reactions from the businessmen made Rebecca smile. Her plan was coming to fruition. This was what all her hard work had led to. Now all that was left was for the law firm to close the deals with these men.

"Gentleman, right this way," she said, opening a glass door. "The Partners of the firm are waiting."

She was as polite as possible. The businessmen entered the conference room where they all shook hands with the Managing Partners of the law firm. Before they entered, the businessmen each managed to take an extra glance at Rebecca's nudity.

***

When the door to the conference room closed, Rebecca felt a twinge of excitement for what was soon to come if everything went well.

But until then, she had work to do. She went back to her desk where she tended to her daily duties. There were a few appointments she had to book for her boss and a few other calls she had to make.

She hardly noticed that an hour had passed, and through the corner of her eye, she noticed that the meeting was over. She looked down the hall, through the glass window of the conference room, to see that the meeting had ended and the group of men were shaking hands.

This happened while she was still on the phone with one of Mr. Hugo's clients, scheduling a meeting between them. Rebecca maintained her composure in speaking with the client, all while feeling a rush of excitement between her legs, knowing that the huge deal in the firm was a success.

While she still spoke on the phone, Mr. Glassman was the first to exit the conference room and he approached her secretarial desk. He waited there for a moment with a beaming expression on his face.

The phone call ended and Rebecca looked up at the man, who was brazenly admiring her nudity.

"I can see that the meeting went well," she smiled up at him, striking a perfect posture from where she sat.

He affirmed, "It went very well. Nothing signed, yet. We only have a tentative agreement to retain this firm."

"So we're on the right track so far but I have a feeling that the deal will be closed shortly."

"Yeah, and why is that?"

"Because you like seeing me," she answered confidently. "Like this, bare body and all. It's one of the many perks we have here, in addition to the extraordinary legal talents that the firm provides."

"I'm inclined to agree. In fact, I do hope that we get to see each other much more often."

"That's a good thing," she asserted. "At this law firm, we value our clients and strive to satisfy their every need. Legal needs, of course."

"The satisfaction is only for the 'legal needs' of your clients?" he asked with a curious eyebrow raised. "What about other needs?"

Rebecca amped up her charm. She adjusted her seat so that her body faced Mr. Glassman, tits pointed towards him, and her legs were crossed to prevent her pussy from being fully exposed. The big moment that would take this law firm to the next level was at hand.

"Yes, only the legal needs of our clients, but you have to understand, a 'legal need' is broadly defined. I mean -- my goodness -- the stress of having legal troubles, the threat of lawsuits, actually going through tense litigation, it can get so overwhelming."

"Yes it can."

"And, I hate to mention this, but I'm privy to the numbers that were being negotiated this morning. I can imagine that you'll be paying some fairly steep fees to retain this law firm."

He nodded, "That would be an accurate statement."

"But then again, what's the cost of good legal representation? All of the top law firms in this city are expensive. So are we, but we know how to ease things in. We know how to simplify the process for the clients so that legal matters aren't stressful at all. In fact, coming here can be quite pleasurable."

He gulped. "How?"

"Should I tell you? Or should I show you?"

Mr. Glassman's hands clenched. "Can we do it in the bathroom, like how you talked about weeks ago?"

"Honestly? Screw the bathroom."

She uncrossed her legs to momentarily reveal her cunt lips, then she stood up and approached him.

"What?"

"You heard me," she said, approaching him so they were face-to-face. "I said screw the bathroom. In this law firm, attorney/client privilege is a sacred thing. And that principle extends to the entire firm. We don't keep secrets from each other and we're very, very, discreet. Not a word of this will ever get out."

"Are you sure?" he asked, his mouth turning dry.

"You're speaking to a naked secretary, of course I'm sure," she said, her hand reaching down to grab the front of his pants. "Oh my, hard already."

"Yes, it is."

"It feels like all these negotiations have given you stress. Your body needs stress relief. Would you mind if I took care of that for you? Would you mind if I sucked it, right here for everyone to see?"

He gulped hard. "Please."

With their faces inches apart, and his back against the wall, Rebecca reached down and undid his pants. Their eyes remained locked during the process.

Once the cock was freed, she dropped to her knees and went to work. This wasn't listed on her job application, and it wasn't something she had planned when she interviewed for the job, but now, she had made this her duty.

She sucked and slurped on the ever-growing cock, feeling it pulse inside of her mouth. Giving oral sex was somewhat of a specialty of hers. She had been complimented on it all her adult life. Now, by her work desk, she was executing her skills to full effect, sucking as hard as she could, bobbing her head while stroking the shaft with her right hand.

"Oh god," the man gasped breathlessly.

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Mr. Glassman was close to an orgasm. In all likelihood, it had been a long time since he had his cock sucked like this, by a real pro with a passion for cocksucking. Maybe he'd never felt anything like this before. After all, the man was a square, a total bore. Of course this would be new to him.

"I'm going to cum," he weakly stated, as if to warn her. "It's going to happen, oh my..."

She looked him dead in the eyes while she continued her skilled technique, as if to tell him that it was perfectly okay. Signaling to him, while she sucked, that she was perfectly fine with swallowing.

The man grunted loudly and his whole body jerked, with his back arching against the wall. His cock shot a powerful load of cum inside Rebecca's mouth, who swallowed everything while she stroked him to full completion.

When the job was done, Mr. Glassman was reduced to a weak, feeble, pathetic looking man, writhing while he was hunched over. His lower back leaned against the wall. It was a sight that made Rebecca feel like she had accomplished something because she had turned a powerful businessman into an unwitting submissive. His confident demeanor had been sucked away by Rebecca's mouth, turning him into just another guy in a suit.

She licked her lips clean, "So, Mr. Glassman, do you feel any better?"

"Yes," he moaned, standing upright, looking slightly embarrassed as he began to zip his pants.

"That was only a sample of the services we provide here. Not only will we solve your legal woes but we'll make you feel good while doing it."

He gave a shy smile, "Consider me a new client here. I hope we'll be doing this again."

There was an embarrassed look on his face as he tucked his wet, flaccid penis away. He surveyed the office and his face turned beet red. That was the moment when he whisked himself away and headed straight to the bathroom.

Rebecca was still on her knees when she looked and fully understood why Mr. Glassman had become so embarrassed. The employees of the law firm had been watching them. Lawyers, clerks, secretaries, and interns had all stopped what they were doing to watch Rebecca give the man a blowjob.

A few people were even talking on the phone while watching. Others had their papers in their hands, frozen as they stared. It was like time stood still, which was a fair outcome, because brazen sex acts in the office were universally frowned upon (until now, in this law firm, that is).

The only person on that floor who didn't seem phased was Rebecca. She relished the feeling. Her mind was prepared for this and it was for a specific reason too. Mr. Glassman was now a client of the firm, along with the millions in his bank account. He even brought his friends too, who were on the verge of also retaining the law firm.

Rebecca felt a powerful sense of arousal. She was an exhibitionist at heart. This was one of her big fantasies and she was living it. But unlike her fantasy, she didn't have to be discreet about it. She didn't have to hide it. She didn't have to fear losing her job if she got caught.

Instead, she'd be getting a big promotion and a nice percentage of the revenue. It was a win-win situation and something she should be commended for.

She licked her lips and got back to her feet. There were still plenty of things to be handled on her desk. As she sat down, ready to go through some papers, a man approached her. He was much younger than Mr. Glassman, early 30's perhaps, with a youthful demeanor about him. It was another prospective client that came earlier that morning with the group.

"That was some show," he said. "Hi, I'm Nathan."

She smiled and shook his hand. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Rebecca, or you can call me Becky. Whichever you'd like."

The man's eyes roamed her naked body, seeing her figure up close, and there was no doubt that he was aroused after having just watched her suck a guy's cock.

"I feel awkward even asking this, but..."

"Don't be shy, Nathan."

He mustered his courage. "Do you provide that service to everyone?"

"I'm not a slut or whore," she said bluntly.

The man suddenly looked timid. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insinuate that. I better go. Sorry again if I offended you."

She continued, "You have to let me finish my thought."

"Oh?"

"I'm a secretary here for Mr. Hugo. I handle his secretarial duties, and more recently, I handle client relations. In other words, I keep people happy. So, Nathan, are you a client here?"

His throat went dry. "I just got out of that meeting. We have a tentative agreement and things are looking like they..."

"Are you a client or not?" she asked again, this time with more seduction in her voice.

"Yes, I am. I'll sign before I leave."

"Well then, client, would you like a little bonus? My treat."

He quickly looked around the office, seeing that people were returning to their normal course of business because they didn't want to be rude, standing around watching them.

"Here? Now?"

"Isn't that what you want?" she asked. "You came to me. Must be for a reason."

"Fine. I came here because I saw you and I wanted the same thing."

She made a gesture with her finger, signaling for Nathan to come closer to where she was sitting. He did, apprehensively standing in front of her.

With pure ease, she undid Nathan's pants and freed his cock, which was already hard at that point. Not giving a damn that people may be watching, she took the length of the shaft inside her mouth and started sucking, making the man gasp. She always loved hearing the sound a man makes during the initial contact with her mouth and tongue. It always added fuel to her fire.

Her mouth savored the cock. She was determined to make him feel so good that he had to return. Her lips were wrapped tightly around his shaft and her tongue gave the occasional swirl around the head of his cock.

As she sucked, through the corner of her eye, she saw another man standing there, holding some papers. He was middle-aged, sharply dressed, and waited patiently by her desk. She continued bobbing her head on the cock a few more times before she finally addressed the other guy, spitting the cock out of her mouth.

"May I help you?" she asked the man politely, while stroking Nathan's cock in her hand.

"I'll wait my turn," he answered sheepishly. "I've just signed a deal to retain this firm and have Mr. Hugo as my new attorney. As his client, he's advised me to seek your services as a gift."

While Rebecca sat there stroking the saliva covered dick, a realization came to mind. She looked around the office and noticed that other businessmen sought the services of other secretaries. Slowly but surely, the office floor was transforming from a place of professionalism, to a place where professionalism also meant sexual services.

A few other naked secretaries began giving oral favors to the new clients. It was an erotic sight as the typically meek secretaries were brazen in sucking cock by their desks. Rebecca knew them all well. They became friends for however long they had all worked together. They would often all go out to lunch together. They'd discuss normal things, like their dating lives, the struggles of living in the city, and of course their jobs working in a high-stress environment.

Now it came to this; all of them with cocks in their hands or mouths.

Rebecca looked at the new guy. "Unzip. Come join us."

"But you're busy," he noted, stunned. "I can wait my turn."

"There's nothing to be afraid of. By the looks of things, we're going to have a busy morning and this is the only way to alleviate the workload and save time. Otherwise, there would be a huge backlog on everyone's schedules. Time is money, isn't it?"

He put his finger on his zipper. "Yes, it is."

And with that, the new guy stood on the other side of Rebecca's face and freed his semi-hard cock.

Now she had two cocks to deal with. She stroked both of them, making sure to be fair and balanced with her handjobs, but of course, the two business men weren't there for handjobs. They could do that themselves. What they wanted was to be sucked off by a beautiful secretary and she obliged their carnal needs.

She went back to sucking, taking turns using her mouth on both of them. She tried being as impartial as possible with her time. She also tried to be equal with what she did for each of them. She counted the number of times she bobbed her head for each guy. She made sure to suck with the same amount of pressure. She even made sure to swirl her tongue the same amount for each guy. Even her hand stroking was in sync. As a secretary, being able to multitask was of the utmost importance and she put that trait to good use here.

The men grunted and groaned, making brief comments in between:

"Look at this place."

"What an unbelievable mouth."

"I think I need to sue somebody so I can come back more often."

"If this is the kind of stress-relief they provide here, I hope somebody sues me so I can get more relief."

"I think I'm going to cum."

"Me too."

Rebecca noted their comments and felt their tenseness. She tugged on their cocks to pull them closer together. She stroked them furiously while she looked up at them from her sitting position. Her mouth wide open and her tongue was sticking out like a thirsty puppy. Her hands were relentless.

Finally, the men came with glorious orgasms. The hard work had paid off in the form of their ejaculation, shooting in her mouth and down her throat. She had never done two guys before at the same time but she managed to make the process as effortless as possible. More importantly, she didn't want to make a mess. Not on her face, which would ruin her makeup, and definitely not on the carpet.

When the men were stroked until they had nothing left, Rebecca took a moment to keep her tongue out, showing the pool of cum in her mouth. It was something she knew that men loved seeing. It was sort of an ego thing for them, knowing that their cum was in a woman's mouth, and everyone knows that rich men have big egos.

After giving the brief display, she closed her lips and took a big gulp, swallowing every drop.

"Do you two feel better now?" she asked with a smile, cum in her breath.

The men were both ecstatic and worn-out at the same time. They thanked Rebecca for the service and Rebecca thanked the men for their business. They shook hands with Rebecca like professionals and the men headed towards the elevator to continue their busy day.

Before Rebecca could turn her attention back to her own secretarial work, another man approached her. He carried a small stack of papers and there was a confident look on his face.

"A new client, I see."

"Correct," he said. "I'm in the midst of a big lawsuit. I'm suing a rival corporation for millions and my last attorney was incompetent. Your boss, Mr. Hugo, has convinced me to transfer the case to this firm."

She flashed a smile, "Sounds like you're a VIP member."

"They have that here?" he asked, playing along. "I guess I must be, given the size of the lawsuit I'm dealing with."

"Excellent. That means you're entitled to additional benefits."

"I like the sound of that. What does it entail?"

"Allow me to show you, sir."

Rebecca stood and pushed some documents aside on her desk, parting the papers down the middle to create space. She bent over her desk, laying her chest, stomach, and tits down on the table. She spread her legs. Then she reached back to spread herself further.