Secretary Gangbang Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The more I learn about this law firm, the more I like it," he said, tossing his contract down on the table, undoing his pants, and getting behind the naked secretary.

In an instant, her body was penetrated. It had been a while since she'd been fucked. This was a welcomed feeling. Her cunt was filled with the man's cock. A man she barely knew aside from professional reputation. The important thing was, he was a client. A client in the midst of a major case that he brought to this firm. And that made him a VIP in Rebecca's mind.

Her body rocked back and forth as she was being fucked. The cock going in and out of her pussy. It felt amazing. Sensational. All that arousal from being naked all morning, from sucking three cocks, all needed to be soothed, and that soothing came in the form of this guy fucking her from behind on her own desk.

Rebecca's eyes looked around the office as she was being pounded. It was full-blown corporate debauchery at its finest. Each secretary was dealing with at least one cock. Some had two. It was still limited to oral sex. None of the secretaries knew the rules until Rebecca did it first. In many ways, Rebecca was the standard-bearer for this. She revolutionized the firm. For the better? Maybe. Maybe not. Whatever the case, it felt good and it was going to make them a lot of money.

Heads turned as people saw Rebecca being pounded. And for Rebecca, it was the ultimate exhibitionist thrill for workplace sex. No need to hide. No need for secrecy. No fear of losing her job. This was her job. Sex for the good of the firm was a fantasy come to life.

As she was being fucked from behind, she felt another pair of hands caressing her back. She propped herself up, resting on her forearms, and the next guy began rubbing her tits and big nipples.

"Can I have the next turn?" the next guy asked, still caressing her breasts.

"Yes... yes... of course..." Rebecca panted while getting fucked.

The guy fucking Rebecca grunted, pulled out, and jerked-off so that he came all over her lower back. She couldn't see it, but she could feel that it was a messy load.

"Thank you so much," the man who just fucked her said in a huff, giving her butt a nice pat.

"Anytime," she responded with a wink.

With that, the guy left. Now it was the next guy's turn, as he undid his pants to reveal a raging hard cock.

"It's been a while," he blushed at his hardness.

"It's okay. I love hard cock."

"Can we face each other?"

"Sure," she replied.

The new guy helped Rebecca turn around, lifted her with his strength, then placed her on her back. Once Rebecca's back touched her desk, she felt an instant sense of regret, because the messy load of cum that was on her back was now all over her desk. Oh well, she thought. She could always buy a desk mat. One that would be comfortable to get fucked on, since now, her back would have to endure brunt force.

They looked each other in the eyes while her pussy was ravished for the second time. She'd never been fucked back-to-back before, so this was a new thing for her. Thank goodness for all the yoga she did, which she credited for allowing her body to handle the stress of constant sex. The yoga stretches also allowed her to wrap her legs over the guy's shoulders as he fucked her. It was something she knew drove men wild during sex.

After minutes of hard thrusts, the man grunted, beads of sweat on his forehead and he announced he was going to cum.

"On my stomach," she panted. "Do it on my stomach."

The man gave a furious grunt, pulled his cock out, and jerked himself until he shot several hot loads on her stomach.

When it was done, it was the same 'bye, see you again,' routine that Rebecca had done with the other new clients. They'd be back. Of course they'd be back. Why wouldn't they? They're paying a lot of money for legal services, so why not enjoy the additional perks the firm had to offer?

When the man left, Rebecca was temporarily without a partner. She observed the new sexually charged atmosphere of the prestigious law firm. She didn't bother to wipe the cum from her back, or on her stomach. Instead, she wore the cum as a badge of honor.

Her boss, Mr. Hugo, stood idle as he watched the firm with a pleased expression on his face. All these new clients. These rich clients. Beautiful women. Naked women. All having sex. It was a unique thing and a financial boon for the law firm.

Secretaries were now sucking multiple cocks. A few were bent over their desks getting brazenly screwed by men in suits.

"What do you think?" she asked her boss, resting her elbow on his shoulder to lean on him.

"I think you're an angel and a genius."

"Thank you, sir. What's next on the agenda?"

He thought for a moment. "Long term, we'll see. For now, I need to make a few phone calls. I was supposed to call back another client for a court appearance next week."

"Would you like me to help?"

"No thanks, I can do this myself."

She smiled, "I meant under the table. Would you like a blowjob while you speak to your client? It's the least I can do, given my new contract."

"I thought you'd never ask."

The secretary and her boss locked arms, walked to the private office, closing the door behind them. The law firm had turned into a full blown orgy. Rebecca got underneath her boss's desk as he made the call and she took the cock in her mouth as the boss spoke on the phone.

The End

Special thanks to Intrigued11 and Nijntje (aka Myfanwy) for their amazing talents.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.