Secretary Sandwich Pt. 03

Story Info
They could stay discreet for only so long.
8.4k words
4.64
42.9k
45

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason cleared his desk while Abby, his secretary, unbuttoned her top as she faced him. It was now customary for the two to celebrate the weekend with a session in his office before they hit the town. Behind Abby, Shane, Jason's business partner, sat down with his pants already undone and his cock out and rigid. He slowly stroked himself as the red blouse slid past Abby's shoulders and off her body completely, revealing more of her pale, smooth flesh.

Once his desk was clear, Jason began to strip out of his suit, not as slowly as Abby was disrobing in her successful endeavor to tempt the men. The three of them had been working together for several months now since Shane joined the company, and the group had been enjoying threesome sex almost ever since. Abby and Jason had been involved in a satisfying sexual relationship before then, and adding a third had taken them to new heights of delightful debauchery.

As the blouse fell crumpled around the secretary's matching red high heels, Shane stood up and approached Abby at the same time Jason, who was already down to his boxers, was coming around his desk. Abby sensed one of her men behind her as the other one stepped up to her and she giggled with excitement. No matter how many times these two double-teamed her, it was always an exhilarating experience for the young blonde. Before Abby could even reach around her back herself, Shane was unlatching the girl's bra, which soon joined the blouse on the carpet.

Jason immediately removed his boxers and leaned in and put his mouth on one of Abby's nipples as he squeezed both breasts. Abby closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure. As she cooed, she felt Shane's hands grip the elastic of her skirt and pull it down until it too joined the pile of her clothes on the floor. Shane was now naked too and rested his hands on Abby's hips while the boss continued to lick and suck on his assistant's tits. Those four hands on her slim, short body drove her into sensory overload - and her mind blew knowing the session was merely getting started.

Jason began to move down from Abby's boobs to the young secretary's stomach and then to her thong. As Jason moved down, his business partner's hands moved up, settling on the girl's breasts while Shane kissed Abby's neck, the side of his face pressed against the lady's blonde strands. Jason pulled the pink lace thong away from Abby's hips, down toward her knees, and moved his mouth straight to her moistening pussy. Abby gasped from the feeling of her boss's tongue probing her twat while another man fondled her ample bosom. Her legs closed a bit at first from the sudden stimulation, but as Jason continued to eat her out, her pussy got wetter and her legs moved farther away from each other. She was now making out with Shane while Jason ate her out, and the unique position of the blonde girl gave the boss an idea for what to try next.

Jason slowly pulled away from Abby's cunt, now focusing his attention on the last remaining piece of cloth on his secretary. The thong fell to Abby's ankles, and the woman kicked it off to complete the pile of garments at her feet. Now only the high heels, a bracelet and an anklet remained on the secretary, whose pale skin glowed warmly in the dim office light. Jason's hands moved up to Abby's waist, and the executive lifted Abby up, pulling her feet from the floor. Shane caught on quickly, breaking off his kiss with Abby and sliding his hands underneath her arms so that their assistant was now suspended horizontally between them. Jason didn't have to spread Abby's legs because Abby willingly did it for him, resting her legs in Jason's arms as Jason held her up by her ass. Times like these ones were what motivated Jason to keep hitting the gym!

Meanwhile, Shane, in equally athletic form, held Abby up at her other end as her hair dangled toward the floor. As Jason's hard cock penetrated Abby's wet pussy with ease, Abby tilted her head back, ready for the other cock in her mouth as she remained helplessly caught in mid-air by two strong men. Jason moaned with pleasure as his manhood sank balls-deep into the petite blonde, and Shane joined him a moment later when Abby engulfed Shane's prick in her wet and eager mouth.

Jason worked up quite a sweat very quickly as he held Abby up and thrust into her over and over. Jason's balls slapped against her taint as the boss fucked her steadily. Meanwhile, Abby was doing an admirable job of sucking Shane's long dick while she took a pounding at her other end. Her body rocked up and down with each pump from her boss, her legs bouncing like a rag doll's as they spread wide to accept her welcome intruder into her sweet center of sin.

Jason and Shane polished their knobs in either end of Abby for a considerable length of time before moving on to the next position. All three of them needed a glass of water and a breather for just a moment following a very intense session there that left them all sweating and out of breath. The boys never lost wood though, and it wasn't a long break at all before Abby bent over Jason's desk and took Shane into her pussy doggystyle. Shane leaned over, grunting as he released all his lust on the secretary, nailing her hard and fast. As his business partner fucked Abby hard from behind, Jason took his spot on the other side of the desk, offering Abby the opportunity to suck her juices off his erection. Abby never minded her own taste, so she gladly obliged as Shane continued to rail her.

After a minute or two of Abby's skillful blowjob, Jason took the reigns, holding the girl's head in place and thrusting into her mouth like had done to that tight pussy just moments ago. Soon he was driving his cock up and down Abby's throat. Now Abby had a pair of balls slapping against her clit and her chin as her fingers gripped her boss's desk beneath her. She loved it.

While his business partner was still fucking Abby's throat, Shane slowed down, pulled out and then began to ease his dick into Abby's ass. The secretary was no stranger to anal sex by any stretch anymore, as both of these men had enjoyed plenty of rounds inside her tight shitter. Abby still screamed around Jason's cock in a mix of pleasure and discomfort, as taking a dick in the ass was never as easy as taking it in her pussy, but it took only a few seconds now for her body to adjust, and soon Shane was screwing Abby's ass as deftly as he had been screwing her pussy a minute earlier, and Abby hardly broke her stride.

Soon, it was time for the main event and the favorite position of all three of them. The group disassembled only briefly as Shane lay on the desk. Abby squatted on top of Shane in the cowgirl position, Abby's heels planted on either side of his waist as the assistant worked with Shane to get that cock back in Abby's ass. Abby hardly reacted this time as the phallus penetrated her dark hole. Once she had it firm inside her, she lay back, kicking he legs out and lifting them up in the air to welcome her boss to complete the double-penetration.

Jason stepped over Abby's right leg, the one with the anklet on it, pinning it between his and Shane's leg. The other leg remained stretched out high, not resting until it was able to perch on Jason's shoulder as he lowered himself on top of the lovely secretary, holding his dick in place as he did. The head of his cock poked the wet, pink opening that neighbored her stuff asshole. Abby's pussy was already tight to begin with; put a cock in her ass, and no one's prick could just effortlessly intrude. As Abby used both hands to stretch out her cunt, Shane held onto her shoulders, his cock's pulsing inside her butt, ready to get to work. Using some force, Jason shoved his cock one inch at a time into his hot assistant, sinking deeper and deeper into her until his balls joined his business partner's on the lovely woman's taint.

Abby cried out, an expression of thrill on her face. She knew most girls never got the chance to know what it feels like to be stuffed in both holes by two sexy guys and she never took it for granted when it happened - even though it was a regular occurrence since the three first tried it months ago. They were instantly addicted from that moment on, agreeing it was the most pleasure three people could feel at once.

The mass of flesh moaned with ecstasy just from being still. Once Jason and Shane got going, it got really hot. Jason lay with his chest against Abby's boobs, pressing the young assistant's back to Shane's chest as the partners sandwiched the cute lady between them. Abby's left leg slipped off Jason's shoulder and wrapped around his waist, while the other stuck straight out to the side, pinned helplessly between the boys' thighs. With one hand, Abby reached around Jason's back, sinking her nails into her boss's flesh while Jason's chin rested on Abby's shoulder, opposite from Shane, who peered over the other shoulder while he and Jason pumped in and out of Abby's holes, slowly at first as they established their rhythm.

Naturally, it took only a moment to get their synchronization down, as the three had been doing double-penetration sex over the past several months more than the vast majority of people do their entire lives. Abby's free hand held onto Shane's wrist as Shane held tightly to Abby, thrusting deep into her ass each time Jason pulled out. Shane would go balls-deep inside Abby and then retract, which is when Jason would slide back inside Abby's warm wet hole and so on. As time passed, the boys were able to interchange thrusts faster and faster. With one hand supporting himself on the desk and the other on Abby's shoulder, Jason groaned and pounded Abby's tight pussy as hard as he could. Even as tight as it was from the stuffed hole just adjacent to it, by now it was so wet and the boys were timing their thrusts so well that the boss had no trouble at all nailing that hole like a professional pornstar - and Abby likewise in her manner of taking the double-dicking.

Through labored breathing, Abby whispered into Jason's ear that she could take a third cock in her mouth. She said it loud enough for Shane to hear as well. It wasn't unusual for Abby to tease the boys with the idea of adding a third man to the mix, one for each hole. In fact, it was something she had not only fantasized about for a couple months but that she had made very clear she was on board with if Jason and Shane ever found the right lucky suitor. The threesome had even attempted to seek out another man on a couple occasions. Hearing the goddess say something that slutty out loud during sex made the guys even more eager to pound her tight little holes as they too dreamed of having a four-or-moresome with their cute secretary.

That worthy, sturdy desk, that had supported them in this raunchy behavior many times before, creaked loudly beneath them and held its composure. The men were moaning and groaning as they double-fucked the sexy blonde, whose own moans and cries made Jason's and Shane's noises pale in comparison. The air in the room was hot and smelled of sweat and sex as the business partners fucked Abby so well that they had no problem at all bringing her to a screeching orgasm. Even Abby's climax didn't stop them. They continued to drill her, in and out of her squelching holes over and over again as they young lady came on their cocks, crying out loudly as she did, trapped between the two thrusting bodies. Jason and Shane were so worked up that they stopped thinking entirely and just nailed the girl until they both came inside her almost simultaneously. Abby was still groaning as her orgasm was just now starting to come down while the boys cried out in ecstasy and filled both the girls holes with a big load each of warm cum.

The three of them panted for a couple minutes, everyone still in place and the boys still stiff inside Abby's holes, both of which had cum leaking from them as they all took a minute to recover from yet another intense threesome. By the time they had gotten back to the floor, Jason's desk was covered in sweat and semen. It would be a cleanup job for his secretary. They all got dressed and prepared to head to the bathroom and freshen up, which they desperately needed at this point, before they went out for the night.

Sessions like this one happened pretty often these past few months, and the group had remained undetected for the most part. There were definitely people who had caught on that Abby was sleeping with her boss. Fewer people suspected that she was sleeping with Shane. No one actually thought she was sleeping with both, at least not at the same time and certainly not in the office. Naturally, it was only a matter of time until something of their cover was blown, and what they didn't know was while they were double-penetrating Abby thar that evening, a coworker down the hall working absurdly and unusually late had overheard the piercing cries of the gorgeous secretary and decided to go take a peak at what the commotion was. Unknown to the group fucking on that desk, the rest of their intercourse was not only being observed by a very pleased business associate through the small window of Jason's office, but being recorded on his phone.

This man's name was Thomas. He was in his late 20s, about 6', in decent shape and had been working with the company for about a year. He worked under Jason indirectly and had direct dealings with him only ever few weeks, and those dealings were brief. He never needed to interact with Shane, and he had little reason to speak with Abby and yet found excuses to do so once in a while because he had a little crush on her, as did most people in the company. Thomas was aware of the rumors that Abby was sleeping with the boss or maybe someone else in the business. Thomas wasn't one for gossip, so he left it alone as their personal business. He had his own small group of friends at work and inserted himself in very little other affairs. However, watching the petite blonde secretary getting double-stuffed was the best thing he had witnessed in his life, and recording it allowed him to watch it again over and over that weekend, getting off to it several times.

It wasn't until Sunday night that Thomas even thought of using the video as blackmail. He wasn't that type of person, and he wouldn't go that route to have power over someone. What he saw instead was an opportunity to have Abby to himself. His crush on Abby had intensified significantly after watching her take those two dicks, and the more he watched the clip, the more he wanted one of those cocks to be his. He determined he was going to do it.

Every Sunday night, Thomas would meet up with best friend and coworker Max at a bar to unwind before heading back to work the next day. Max was Thomas's age, a little shorter and had about the same build. Over a couple drinks, Thomas divulged to his buddy what he had stumbled upon Friday night. Thomas sent Max the video, which Max got to enjoy viewing that night. He texted Thomas to say that they could be the two guys in the video next time, an idea that had never crossed Thomas's mind, even when he shared his discovery with Max. The idea of the two of them handling the sexy administrative assistant really had both Thomas and Max going, and Thomas at last decided he was going to blackmail one of the top bosses in the company.

Jason, of course, wasn't expecting Thomas in his office when the relatively obscure employee showed up at his door just before lunchtime on Monday. Thomas passed Abby's desk on his way to the big boss's office and gave her a flirtatious smile and wave that Abby noticed and by which she was taken back slightly. She talked to this guy once in while, but the conversation was always ordinary. There was something about the way Thomas looked at her that seemed different, like he was expressing interest in her.

Thomas's heart was already beating fast when he made his way down the hall. Seeing Abby and thinking about what he could very likely be doing to her very soon made his heart go even faster. Boldly entering the executive's office had him on the verge of panic. He powered through the nerves and, once greeted by Jason, informed the boss that he had something he wanted to show him. Thomas then closed the door and came right up beside Jason.

Jason's confusion only compounded until Thomas put out his phone and played the video that was cued. Now it was Jason's heart that was pounding, and Jason could feel his face growing hot. He had always known the risk of fornicating in the office, yet he had always been so careful as to not get caught. The rouse was up. He had no choice but to ask Thomas what he wanted.

Thomas couldn't believe what he was doing as he offered to keep the whole matter a secret if Jason gave Thomas a night with Abby. He didn't both mentioning that his buddy Max would be involved because Jason - and Abby - didn't need to know about it. Of course, Jason quickly countered with a more mutually beneficial arrangement for which Thomas had not been prepared but was very much eager to entertain: instead of Thomas's having Abby to himself, he could join the threesome.

Thomas took a minute to think about it and decided he was on board. He was still getting what he wanted, and Jason really had nothing to lose anyway since he obviously had no qualms with sharing his woman anyway. The only thing was Thomas needed to bring Max into it since he had promised his buddy some action if anything came of this fateful meeting, and so Thomas proposed a four-man gangbang. Jason grinned slyly, delighted by the idea of upping Abby to four cocks instead of just three. The two men agreed to set a date for that coming Friday. When Thomas left the office, both men texted their respective buddies and informed them of the development. Everyone was on board and eager for Friday to come.

Thomas and Max agonized over the next several days, Thomas especially. Jason and Shane were excited to try something new soon and remained content throughout the week because they had the benefit of Abby's company throughout it. Abby was none the wiser. Jason and Shane agree to disclose nothing to her. All they did was insist on their end-of-the-work-week threesome this week and suggest they do it in the conference room. They had done it there a couple times before, so the proposal didn't seem strange to Abby.

Tuesday through Friday had Thomas spending a bit more time at the secretary's desk than usual, and Abby noticed. Thomas was a lot more talkative and asked a lot more questions, remaining sweet and polite to Abby. For example, Thomas had noticed that Abby often wore an anklet to work, usually a clear sign of a wife who was shared with other men, and Thomas knew Abby wasn't married. Abby explained it was her way of expressing that she is not currently tied down to one man - leaving out the fact that she was actually being shared by two. Thomas knew better, and it turned him on to talk about it. It really aroused him to know that he'd be fucking the sexy assistant by week's end and she had no idea.

Max almost never had dealings with the people on that side of the floor, so his week consisted of getting updates from Thomas about any new information he had and any time he had spent with Abby. Max had actually barely noticed Abby prior to this week. After watching that video of her getting sandwiched by two of the most productive associates in the company, he couldn't stop thinking about her. He didn't muster the nerve to go talk to her, as he had no reason to be near her desk, but he did take a couple opportunities to sneak glances at her. Now four men in the company were obsessing over the cute little blonde, and little did she know that all would have his piece of her by week's end.

On Friday morning, Jason asked Abby to come into his office. Shane was already there and holding a garment bag. The men explained that inside was the dress and shoes they had bought for tonight's "meeting" in the conference room. It had been a while since the partners had gifted Abby with an outfit for a planned session, but it wasn't completely unusual, so she didn't think too much of it. She liked how sexy it was: short, low-cut, form-fitting and bare midriff. It was a shiny silver, which matched the six-inch, open-toe high heels that were with it. She was excited to rock this outfit tonight, knowing it would really get the boys wild. She stashed it behind her desk until it was time to get it ready for that evening.