Secretary Sandwich Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All four men separately stayed back late that evening. Jason and Shane usually waited until 7 pm because the last person out was almost always out by 6:15 pm (except last week, of course, when Thomas had lingered until almost 8 pm). Without cluing Abby off, Jason notified Thomas to do a sweep of the floor with Max before they would all proceed toward the conference room to make sure they weren't caught again. There was really no need to include more than four men in this gangbang, though it may not have been the worst thing in the world to let anyone join who wanted to have his way with the office sweetheart.

Thomas reported back that the coast was clear. He and Max stayed in a break room down the hall, silent and out of sight while Jason and Shane led Abby into the conference room. Abby had put on the dress and heels, which had her looking incredible. It was a shame that she was going to be taking it off so soon. She also wore a matching silver band on her left ankle. Her hair hung straight down, reaching her shoulders, shining bright blonde in the overhead lights, which illuminated her makeup as well.

Formalities were unnecessary for a Friday rendezvous like this one. The men approached Abby, loosening their ties and unbuttoning their shirts and they closed in on her. Abby smiled and sighed as she felt their warm, muscular bodies draw nearer. Each partner took a turn making out with Abby while the other caressed her body, getting a good feel of her shapely frame, especially around her breasts and ass. As they boys warmed her up, Abby began to undo their belt buckles. Once she could manage to, she slipped her right hand into Jason's pants and her left hand into Shane's, reaching in and grabbing their dicks that were already getting very hard, ready to pound her yet again.

As Abby was making out with her boss while still stroking two cocks, Jason asked Abby if she thought she could manage two more dicks. Again, nothing up to and including this point was unusual, except maybe the fact that no one had said anything about more than one extra man before. Abby thought nothing of it, seeing it as just a strategy to get her more turned on, and it worked. She giggled and nodded in the affirmative. Jason grinned slyly and reached for his phone. Shane then pulled Abby to him, taking his turn to kiss her while Jason gave Thomas and Max the go-ahead to join them in the conference room.

When Thomas's phone buzzed, he jumped to see if it was from Jason and was thrilled to see it was. When he told Max it was time to go, the hearts of both of them went wild with excitement as they quickly but quietly hurried down the hall. With no need for subtlety, Thomas threw open the door, catching the attention of the three people inside immediately. Abby screamed, covering herself with her arms as she knew right away she wasn't dressed to be seen by anyone else but the two men with her.

Jason and Shane quickly calmed Abby down, encouraging her to relax as they introduced her to Max and reintroduced her to Thomas. Seeing Thomas made Abby light up right away. She had never felt attracted to him but wasn't repulsed either. She figured immediately that Thomas was recruited by Jason and Shane to be their third man in, which explained why Thomas had been so obvious about his crush on Abby this week. On the other hand, she didn't know what to make of Max, but he was fairly attractive and caused Abby to think, for the first time, of being gangbanged by four men. Of course, Abby still knew nothing of the video or the blackmail.

It took a few minutes for Abby to totally calm down and get revved up again, but she was really excited. She had often fantasized about getting fucked by three men at once. Having four at once would definitely propel her to a new level. It's debatable if three men on one girl consists of a proper gangbang. Most people would agree that four men counts as at least a small gangbang, so there was no doubt in Abby's mind that she would be getting a proper pounding tonight that would put her into a higher echelon of sex goddesses.

Without further ado, Abby was directed to her knees, and soon business men surrounded her body and four hard cocks hung around her head. The greedy blonde went to work, taking Max and Thomas in each hand first as she sucked her boss's cock. Then she sucked on Shane's cock, still stroking the same two. She began to make her rounds, always with a dick in her mouth and one in each hand, met with the delighted groans and moans of four very lucky men.

The sexy secretary made her rounds for a few moments as she rose to the occasion in her first blowbang. She skillfully managed to continue beating off two men, whichever ones they happened to be, while sucking off another dick, leaving only one person unattended but able to enjoy the show while getting a break. Early indications were that four men to one girl was a good ratio for this group.

Thomas broke first, no longer content with just a handjob or a blowjob from his crush. As Abby was sucking her boss and jerking off Shane and Max, Thomas reached under the cutie's arms from behind her and pulled her to her feet, away from the three dicks in her face. No one was too upset with Thomas's move, as everyone was ready to rail this girl. Thomas immediately bent Abby over, pushing up her short dress and pulling down her pink thong until it fell on its own around her ankles. As Abby kicked the garment aside, Thomas took off his clothes and stepped up behind the lovely lady, ready to live out something he had been thinking about for a long time.

As one of the newcomers prepared to fuck the boss's secretary, Jason disrobed as well and quickly took his spot in front of Abby, preparing to split-roast her with his new friend. Shane and Max, though, caught on and followed suit, standing on either side of Jason, all four men now completely naked and ready to get the gangbang started. Before paying any attention to the threesome in front of her, Abby spread her legs a little wider and looked over her shoulder at Thomas, who put one hand on the girl's ass as the other steadied his dick and aimed it for that pink hole.

Thomas had always imagined Abby had a tight pussy, and there was no disappointment in Thomas when he first penetrated the young blonde. He moaned with satisfaction, and Abby smiled back, happy to have pleased another partaker. Thomas put both hands on Abby's waist while the girl now looked forward, greeted by three cocks in her face. She decided to take Shane's and Max's dicks in her hands while sucking off her boss as a new man made love to her fuckhole doggystyle.

Thomas was overwhelmed with lust and pleasure as he pounded that tight twat, which coated his cock with its moistness. He hardly bothered to work up to a hard banging, instead slamming in and out of her in under a minute, bewildered with ecstasy. Meanwhile, Abby was enjoying the stiff pumps in her back end while she slurped on her boss's phallus, her soft lips sliding up and down his shaft as her boss's hands ran through her long blonde strands. On her right, Shane reached to push the straps of the silver dress down past Abby's shoulders, allowing both lovely breasts to pop out. The twins were greeted with a dull roar of approval from the three men who had a good view, and Max took the opportunity to push the dress down farther so that the whole thing was just a strip around her midsection. With Abby's chest bare, Shane and Max reached in, while still getting jerked by Abby, and massaged her boobs while the bombshell rocked back and forth between Jason's and Thomas's cocks.

The men decided to rotate. Before the first rotation, just after Thomas pulled out, Jason pulled Abby up away from his cock and the two others, and then he kissed her as he helped get the dress off her hot body altogether. Jason stepped back, allowing all the men in the room to admire the nude goddess, save a pair of slutty high heels and an anklet. The men hooted, cheered and clapped for Abby as she blushed and laughed, amused by all the attention. Then the business associates shifted clockwise, putting Shane in the driver's seat, Max at Abby's mouth and the other two at her hands.

Soon, Shane and Max were rocking Abby back and forth, Shane bottoming out in Abby's cunt while Max's cock was sliding up and down the young secretary's throat before long. Max could see right away that he had a skilled nympho on his hands here and couldn't wait to see what else four cocks could do to her. On Abby's left, Thomas, after having a run at that divine pussy, was content for now to settle for Abby's hand, which managed to do a fine job of stroking that shaft despite all the surrounding distraction. Across from Thomas, Jason ran his hand up and down Abby's back, occasionally reaching down to clutch her tit while his secretary beat him off. He was eager for the next rotation that would put him in his turn to fuck the blonde while she orally and manually pleased the rest of the group.

Jason got his turn a couple minutes later. Soon, his balls were slapping against Abby's clit while Abby sucked off Thomas and jerked off Max and Shane. Toward the tail end of his turn, Jason decided to pull out of Abby's pussy, as hard as it was to willingly give up that addicting treat, and instead pushed his dick into her ass. Abby cried out around Thomas's cock for a second and then went back to sucking it while beating off two others, all while she was literally getting fucked in the ass by her boss.

Max took notes from Jason and, in the final cycle, railed Abby's pussy first and then gave the secretary anal. The men around her praised and worshiped her while she continued to do what she was doing with her hands and mouth. Another moment passed, and the group decided to move on to the next level. They just needed to decide what it would be.

It took only a couple seconds to decide. Every man there knew he wanted in on double-penetrating Abby. As Abby stood among them and listened to them discuss how they wanted to fuck her, she giggled. Her heart was pounding with excitement. She was incredibly flattered and turned on knowing that all four of these men wanted to pound her silly, and she was excited that she was going to get that exact type of treatment. After a brief conference, the businessmen helped Abby onto the conference room table and one by one joined her on the very sturdy piece of furniture. It had to be sturdy if it was going to support this depraved activity!

Jason and Shane hospitably deferred to their guests first. Since Max had already enjoyed Abby's ass, he started on the bottom, and Abby, facing Max, got to her hands and knees, sliding her twat on Max's long, hard cock. Max held onto Abby's boobs while his buddy got behind them, kneeling between two sets of legs and then impaling that treasured asshole. Thomas and Max cursed and moaned as they double-stuffed the beautiful girl who was now pinned between them. Abby's mouth hung open, her eyes wide as well as the sensation of having two cock inside her - neither of which had penetrated her at all before tonight, never mind simultaneously - overtook her body.

Thanks to some coaching from Jason and Shane, who obviously knew a thing or two by this point of how to properly double-penetrate Abby, Max and Thomas had a good motion going before long. They were giving it to the secretary pretty good in both holes, and Jason and Shane got to enjoy a live Abby sandwich for the first time. Nothing beat actually doubling up on the beautiful woman, but watching her take a hard DP clothed in nothing but high heels and an anklet while she strained and moaned was really, really hot. It was the best porn either of them had ever seen.

Abby always loved the feeling of two cocks shifting in and out of her neighboring holes. Max and Thomas weren't giving it to her with the same care and attention, but their rougher, more rigid fucking still felt great. Neither Max nor Thomas had ever experienced anything like what they were feeling in this moment. Neither one of them had ever actually done group sex before, and they were surprised at how they were not bothered by each other's presence in such close proximity to each other as they gave it to this pretty female. Even the feel of the other guy's dick penetrating the other hole was a surprisingly pleasant sensation and not because of the dick itself but because only a sexy, dirty girl would ever let two guys fuck her at once. Abby certainly fit that bill.

Jason suggested that his new friends flip his assistant around, and so Thomas pulled out, helped Abby off Max, and then Abby turned around and squatted over Max's dick, welcoming it back in her ass. Max was surprised how much easier he sank into Abby's butt the second time around. With Abby secure on his buddy's dick, Thomas parted Abby's legs, which poked straight out to the sides as he lay down on top of her, sinking his cock into Abby's twat as he sandwiched the babe between him and his buddy.

Jason was actually the first to react, loving the site of his gorgeous secretary smushed between two practical strangers while those sexy legs stuck out in erotic fashion. He was beating off as he and Shane watched Abby in her glory while Max and Thomas went to work sawing in and out of her. Abby wrapped her arms around Thomas's back, sinking her nails in as she cried out in arousal, pinned between these two men, one whom she barely knew and one whom she didn't know at all. She loved how dirty it made her feel to be double-fucked by strange men. What made her feel naughtier still was that it was happening to her while her two best friends - not to mention boss and his business partner - watched on with growing lust and admiration for her.

The thrusting, moaning, sweaty mass continued to slap and writhe. The new guys gave Abby a superb fucking, especially for a first try. Shane had to warn them to save some for later and give him and Jason their turn. They had all agreed to save all their cum for the end, which Thomas and Max remembered in the moment, and so they reluctantly pulled out of the blonde beauty. Abby caught her breath for just a moment before Shane and Jason were in place to double-team the girl for the umpteenth time.

Keeping Abby face-up, Jason impaled Abby's ass while Shane stepped over both Abby's legs, pinning them both between his and Jason's legs. Next, Shane slipped into Abby's pussy, holding himself up by putting his hands on Abby's boobs, and then the two business partners went to work on another venture, sliding in sync with each other in and out of Abby's beautiful holes. They pumped steadily and skillfully in and out of Abby, making their hot secretary moan louder than she had all night and quickly cum. As good as Max and Thomas had felt in Abby, having the sets of boys back-to-back really showed her just how good Jason and Shane were at getting her off.

The orgasm didn't slow down Jason and Shane. They continued to pound Abby's holes, banging her hard and keeping her helplessly between them as the table began to creak beneath them. Their cocks pumped in and out of her the girl's tight holes one after the other, deftly filling them again and again. Before the men had had enough for now, Abby came one more time, crying out that she couldn't believe that she had climaxed twice so quickly in a double-penetration. After that climax subsided, Jason, sweating and out of breath, invited Thomas to join them. Abby laughed as Thomas approached and then opened her mouth, accepting Thomas's penis inside and finally, after all that talk, becoming airtight by three men.

Abby's boss and his associate were so focused as they nailed their favorite female friend together that they didn't even bother trying a different position. They just pounded Abby in unison while a third man was now fucking the secretary in the only hole she had left. Abby felt like a queen as three men pummeled her holes, giving her the treatment of which she had dreamed since Jason and Shane had started double-teaming her. Her sexiness had often required more than one cock, and now it's possible it would require more than two.

The three guys railed all of Abby's holes until Jason and Shane needed to pull out quickly to keep the agreement and avoid cumming. Abby couldn't imagine what was next. The boys, though, certainly did. Max was the obvious first choice, being the freshest as he had been left out of the airtight foursome that had just concluded. Again, he lay on his back, and Abby dutifully mounted her new friend. Abby rode Max for about a minute, sliding up and down his cock while hair and boobs bounced with her pale, sexy body. Thomas cheered his buddy on. As he and the two other men recovered just slightly in preparation for another round, all three of them decided to take video on their phone of the slutty secretary riding a random associate in the conference room. When Abby first noticed them, she didn't slow down her fucking at all but laughed and flipped off the cameras. Then she put on more of a show, shifting her hair, opening her mouth wide, moaning like a whore and giving Max the best one-on-one sex of his life.

Thomas then stopped the video and joined his friend on the table. Abby shifted forward and spread her ass with both hands for Thomas, knowing where he was going. Thomas was back in Abby's butt in no time, and soon Thomas and his buddy were sawing in and out of the hot secretary again. They weren't alone for long, though, as Shane joined the threesome on the table, kneeling in front of Abby and making her airtight for the second time.

Jason hadn't stopped filming and had a great shot of his secretary's taking a prick in each of her slutty holes. Everyone was sweating, panting and moaning as dicks pumped in and out of Abby all over, completely stuffing her. Abby had never felt more turned on in her life. Those three warm bodies closed in on her made her sweat profusely, and the ecstasy of three hot guys nailing her like a whore, one in each hole, had her to the moon in excitement. She didn't even notice that Jason had stopped filming and joined the group until she felt Thomas and Max slow down just a second before yet another cock poked her already filled pussy.

Shane's cock in her mouth didn't allow Abby to say anything or even turn her head. She easily deduced, of course, that her boss was attempting to join Max in her cunt, even with Thomas already inside her ass. It took some doing, but Thomas was able to shift up, holding onto Abby's shoulders, and Max was able to make a little room as put his hands on Abby's sides. With a great deal of effort, Jason forced half of his cock alongside Max's inside Abby's impossibly tight pussy. He then leaned forward, managing to get a grip of Abby's waist instead of Thomas, and the three men immediately began to work out whatever type of rhythm they could in triple-penetrating Abby. All of this commotion occurred while Shane was still making love to Abby's pretty mouth.

Jason, Thomas and Max managed to go slowly and one and a time, kind of like their cocks were doing the wave. Thomas went in and out of Abby's ass, then Jason went pushed forward as far as he could into that pretty, pink pussy, followed by Max's turn inside that blissful sin factory. As they got the hang of it, the three of them increased their pace, filling Abby beyond capacity at this point and really making the secretary cry out. Those cries, of course, were muffled by Shane's cock.

Abby had mixed feelings. On the one hand, three cocks in her back end was a bit overkill and provided minimal pleasure. On the other hand, this type of treatment made her feel hot as hell. She decided to run with the latter feeling, reveling in her sex goddess status as her followers worshiped her body with their stiff, hard ricks. As they did, Abby skillfully sucked on Shane's dick, as Shane had gone still from thrusting into Abby's skull and instead letting his friend lovingly attend to his shaft.