Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Worry not," came the reply "we're going to have a bit of fun tonight, just you and me." Bex winked at Susan. "Trust me, you're gonna love it."

Turning her back on the young girl, Bex swung a leg across her upper torso coming to rest with a knee either side of her chest. Bending forward Bex brought her face down towards Susan's pussy region.

"What a view," commented Susan "I've never been close up to another pussy before but yours looks beautiful."

"Go ahead. It's all for you," came the reply Susan was hoping to hear.

Almost in unison Susan lifted her head as Bex lowered her hips. There was now barely an inch between Susan's face and Bex's shaved pussy lips, the latter glistening slightly with pussy juices. It was then that Susan noticed the sweet smell of sex coming from inside those pussy lips. Enticed by the smell Susan tentatively reached out with her tongue licking up the outside of Bex's pussy. The taste was a little different to her own pussy juices but just as sweet.

"Keep going," called Bex noticing that Susan had stopped. "Make me cum."

Needing no second invitation, Susan buried her faced back into Bex's pussy. Now wet with both her own pussy juices and Susan's saliva, it wasn't long before Susan found her tongue dipping in and out of the inside of Bex's lips.

"Mmmmm, that's it, deeper though, deeper," came the encouragement from on top.

Freeing her arms, Susan reached out with both hands, spreading Bex's cheeks as wide as possible to give full access to that now juicy pussy. Pulling gently at each outer lip gave her a view of Bex's pussy hole. She flicked her tongue across the outer rim of the pussy hole, lapping up those sweet juices and bringing more moans from Bex. Savouring the taste, Susan forgot about licking for a minute.

"Don't stop, keep going, put it inside," encouraged Bex.

Spreading those lips again with her fingers, Susan pressed her whole mouth over Bex's pussy, this time pushing her tongue as far as it would go into the open hole.

Bex gasped at the feel of a young tongue penetrating her love canal, smiled to herself, then slowly leant forward until she was almost lying prostrate along Susan's body, her head overhanging Susan's pussy region.

"Open wide," she whispered and Susan spread her legs wide, knees bent outwards, exposing her pussy to the girl on top.

Reaching her hands around the back of Susan's bottom cheeks, Bex pulled them wide and once again admired Susan's young pussy. This time tough was different. Yes Bex could do whatever she desired to the young girl, but this time Susan wanted it. Lowering her head, Bex remembered the sweetness of this girl's pussy as she started to massage those lips with her tongue.

Susan stopped momentarily at the feeling of Bex's tongue on her lips. "God Bex, I love it when you do that."

That was all the encouragement Bex needed and she was soon lapping at Susan's pussy, starting from her now engorged clit, along the insides of her pussy lips and dipping in and out of the entrance to her love canal.

"Ahhhh, shit. That's so good," came the moans from Susan, her breath now becoming a little heavy. Finding it now a bit tricky to lick one pussy whilst she was being licked herself, Susan replaced her tongue with a long finger, pushing it in and out of Bex's pussy. One finger became two, and then three. Susan could now feel Bex's pussy lips clamping down on her fingers and, as she moved them in and out, the matching moans from Bex told her she was doing something right.

What a sight, Bex laying prostrate across the top of the smaller Susan, her tongue deep into the young girl's pussy whilst at the same time three fingers were dipping in and out of her own love canal. Both girls were now breathing rapidly and the room was full with the sound of moans.

Using her lips, Bex clamped down on Susan's engorged clit and sucked as hard as she could.

"Fuck," came the response.

She repeated it a few more times then nuzzled deep into Susan's pussy lips, her tongue as deep as it would go.

By now Susan would have been bucking her hips if it wasn't for the larger girl lying on top.

"I'm gonna cum Bex, I'm cumming."

"Hold it a minute," called Bex "let's cum together, keep going with your fingers, just a bit quicker."

Susan sped up her fingers, pushing all three in and out as far as they would go. She could now feel the pulsations in the muscles of Bex's pussy walls as Bex started to cum with a stifled moan, her tongue still deep in Susan's pussy. Quickly Bex moved her attention to Susan's clit, lapping over the end of the nub with her tongue. At the same time Bex had pressed two fingers deep into Susan's tight pussy. The combination of fingers deep inside and a tongue swirling over her tender clit was enough to tip Susan over the edge.

Trembling under Bex, Susan shouted out. "I'm cumming . . . ahhhhh shit . . . Bex," each part broken by deep gasping breaths.

Both girls stopped, catching their breath and relaxing as they came down from the height of their combined orgasms. After a few minutes Bex rolled off the top and snuggled up at the side of Susan.

"I knew it my dear, you are a natural. For a first time that was wonderful Susan. I hope you had fun too."

Susan smiled. Fun, yes that was more than fun.

"Bex, that was fantastic, I hope this won't be the last time."

Putting a long arm around Susan, Bex held the young girl tight into the warmth of her body. Before long Susan had dozed off, secure in the comfort of Bex's embrace.

A couple of hours passed before Susan roused herself again, but to her disappointment Bex was no longer there.

Tucking herself under the quilt Susan went back off to sleep thinking to herself.

"One down, six to go. If they can all be like tonight then the week won't be too bad after all."

12