Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The effect was dramatic, screams echoed around the room as a second wave hit, Bex arching her back in ecstasy as almost every muscle in her body felt like it was on fire. Still the torment continued, pleasure building almost to the point of unbearable, the prone Bex now breaking out in a sweat her breathing quite ragged. Just as she felt she could take no more Susan bit down on the nipple nearest her mouth.

"Ahhhhh, shit, I'm ........"

That was all she could muster as the third wave hit. Almost instantaneously her whole body shook as the tsunami of pleasure flooded her body, every nerve ending feeling like it was on fire.

"No more, too much," she gasped, closing her legs around Susan's hand to limit any further movement as she gradually came down from such a high.

Susan withdrew her hand slowly and gently, then embraced her friend.

She whispered, "was it worth the wait Bex?"

Bex couldn't reply, still catching her breath, but the way she held Susan close was enough.

Before long, Bex had fallen asleep, her body relaxing after the huge orgasm. This left Susan pondering. Simply pleasuring her friend had brought enjoyment, an enjoyment that she hadn't yet experienced from a man. She remembered what Bex had implied, the next couple of days would give her direction. For now though, relaxed in bed with a beautiful young woman, life did seem right. Happy in that thought, Susan also dozed off.

12