Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK my dear, do you want to cum?" Wei enquired.

"Oh yes please," came the almost pleaded answer.

" You can cum but on one condition, first you have to take my whole hand into your pussy."

"Noooo, I can't, it's too big."

"But my dear, do you want to cum?"

"Yes I want to, I need to, I have to cum."

"Then all you have to do is take the fist up your pussy. A finger at a time and let's see how it goes. If it gets too much you just have to say."

There was silence for a minute as Susan pondered her position. she had been close to the edge three times now and really needed to cum. But to take a hole fist up her pussy . . . was it even possible? But she had to cum, she needed to cum,

"OK, but go easy on me," came a timid response.

Out of sight, Wei smiled to herself. That's my girl she thought.

"Hold still Susan, let's make you a bit more comfortable."

Wei took the remote control, pressed a few buttons and the motors whirred back into life as the table started to transform itself. First of all the centre section from just after Susan's bottom to the end of the table folded neatly down to the floor. Susan had no option but to rest her legs on the two side portions of the lower part of the table, but this was only part of the transformation. These two portions then started to move upwards, forwards and outwards with the effect of raising Susan's legs and splaying them apart at the hips and knees. So now our Susan was lying with her bottom hanging slightly over the edge of the table and her pussy fully accessible to her younger companion.

Wei pulled the stool closer and sat on it right between Susan's outstretched legs. She couldn't help notice what a beautiful cunt this was. The lips were still puffy from the previous assaults and it only took a small amount of massage for them to pull apart giving a clear view at Susan's pussy opening. Wei continued to focus attention on the inner lips, up to the clitoris and then down to the opening to her love canal.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Yes," came the reply.

Wei picked up a bottle of lube from the trolley and poured generous amounts over her right hand. Maybe it wasn't required but she had decided not to take any chances. She wanted Susan to enjoy her first fisting. With the whole hand coated Wei concentrated on the job ahead.

Slowly Wei slipped a finger deep into Susan's pussy. One finger was joined by a second and Wei started to play with the insides of the young girl's pussy, splaying her fingers out as wide as they would go as she moved them in and out. It was obvious that this was once again turning Susan on as she had gone back to an eye's closed dreamy state.

OK, now we get interesting thought Wei and she lined up a third finger to join the first two. Squeezing all three inside the young girl's cunt, Wei noticed again how tight it was and wondered if the whole hand would fit or not. Slowly Wei pumped the three fingers in and out of Susan's pussy, on the out stroke widening the fingers as much as she dared in order to stretch the opening. By now Susan was moaning to herself in time with the rhythm of the fingers. Wei seized the opportunity and on the next out stroke she lined up her fourth finger to join the others. Pushing back in Susan's moan turned to a groan as her pussy was stretched further than it had ever been before. By now Wei could easily feel the butt plug through the stretched thinness of Susan's pussy walls. She continued slowly driving her four fingers in and out of the now soaked pussy, each time listening to Susan getting close and closer to the point of no return.

"Yessssss, yessss, just a little more," came the pleading Susan.

Wei stopped, her fingers now at the opening of the slick love canal.

"Don't stop," pleaded Susan.

"Tell me what you want, what you need," came the reply.

"I need to cum, I need to orgasm, take me Wei," continued Susan's pleading voice.

"And how do you want to cum?"

"With your fist, stuff it in me and make me cum!"

That was all she needed. Wei curled her four fingers around her thumb to make the fist as tight as possible then pushed back in. One knuckle, two knuckles. It was slow going with the tightness of the young girl's pussy but at least Wei had small hands.

Susan was groaning with the pressure of the hand forcing its way into her pussy.

Wei stopped, withdrew slightly then pushed again, each time the fist moving ever so slightly deeper into the love canal as the pussy lips stretched over the widest part. Once, twice, three times, the fist was almost there. Wei noticed that Susan herself was moving her hips in time with the fist. It was obvious she wanted it so here goes. One final withdrawal followed by a deep strong push.

The air was split by a strong shriek from the young girl as she was stretched open. The whole fist was sucked into her tight love canal, the pussy opening contracting again around Wei's narrow wrists. Susan was whimpering, trying to recover her composure as Wei started to vibrate her fist inside the tight cunt, made even tighter by the butt plug resting snugly against the inner wall. Vibrations became small movements, in and out as well as rotations of the fist.

Susan was obviously coming to terms with the intruder as the shrieks had been replaced with moans.

"Awww gawwwwd."

"Shit, I'm gonna cummmm."

Wei was relentless. There was no turning back this time.

Susan's breathing was ragged as the first contractions hit her deep inside.

"Please, I'm cumming, pleaaaase."

But still Wei continued, ignoring the pleading of the girl impaled on her fist. Another contraction gripping down around her hand, followed by a third. By now Susan was screaming in pleasure and glowing in a mist of perspiration.

"Stop, no more, noooo -"

Her plea was cut short as another orgasm hit. A tidal wave of electricity shot through her body sending Susan into a quiver, hips bucking as she started to ride out the climax. It was at this point and without warning that Wei, in one straight movement, withdrew her fist.

Sitting back on her stool she admired her handiwork. The young Susan was now a quivering wreck on the table, panting for breath, her butt still filled with a diamond encrusted plug and her pussy gaping open for all to see. Quick enough and with an eagle eye it was still possible to see the final throws of contractions from the muscles within.

Grabbing the remote, Wei transformed the table back to a chair, lowering Susan's legs to a normal sitting position and pulling the back up. She slipped off her stool and knelt on the chair across Susan's knees facing the young girl.

"You were great," she said replacing any further words with a long deep kiss.

The only response from Susan was a barely whispered "that was fantastic, I've never cum so hard in my life." Wrapping her arms around, Susan held Wei tight and that is how they remained for at least the next 10 minutes, two bodies moulded into one organic shape.

Eventually they parted . . . . lessons over for the day.

Susan put on her gown and turned to leave.

It was Wei though who spoke out. "Don't forget the plug. You can remove it for now but it may be worth practicing taking it in and out to get used to the feeling."

Embarrassed just a little, Susan decided this was one for when she was back in her room. She turned and left, a little smile towards Wei as she walked away.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Back in her room, Susan did remove the plug then showered herself clean from the day's exertions. Refreshed and wearing a see through chemise Susan was just about to turn in when there was a knock at the door. She answered but there was nobody there. Looking up and down the corridor Susan almost tripped over a parcel which was left outside. She picked it up and went back in.

There was a soft bundle wrapped in red metallic paper along with a card in a gold envelope. She opened the card first and read:

Susan, my dear, I've been keeping a very close eye on all that you've done this week and I must say I have been impressed with the way you have mastered everything that has been thrown at you. You never say no and keep cumming up with the goods (if you excuse the pun). Tomorrow I have promised to take a couple of key clients on a pleasure trip and I would like you to come along as a reward for all your hard work.

We will leave early at 06:00 to board my private boat for the day. I do hope you can join us for a little fun and relaxation. By the way, the parcel contains the clothes I would like you to wear.

Yours, Master

Susan was thrilled. Not only was it a day off from the training but a pleasure trip as well. She almost ripped the paper into shreds as she uncovered the contents. First out was a black stretch dress, long enough to come down to mid thigh. This was followed by a pair of black opaque short stockings with the neatest line of upward pointing chevrons cut out at the back seam. Finally a pair of red almost see through, sheer knickers. The clothes were gorgeous thought Susan and she couldn't wait to try them one. That though would be for tomorrow morning.

To be continued.

12