Secrets and Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers

Adam felt his admiration rising - and other things – for CJ with every word she spoke. He let them all relate the tale.

"As we talked with CJ, I noticed something about my husband and also, about myself," Sherry related. "She was the first woman, besides myself, that he had taken notice of since we got married. One of the qualities I love about him is that he doesn't have a roving eye. This time, I couldn't fault him. I found CJ just as sexy and intriguing as he did," Sherry said with a coy smile. "I took him aside and we conferred and then, we did something about it."

Adam wasn't sure if his sister was about to say what he thought she was. He didn't interrupt, he couldn't – it was all just too wild to be true. "Are the three of you telling me ...?"

"Yes," CJ nodded. "They invited me back to their place and made it very clear that we weren't talking about having a cup of coffee. Yes, I went. Just look at them, Adam – your sister is sexy with wavy red hair and a great body and Burt – well, he's a handsome guy. I hadn't had any real fun since my divorce, so I went and, well, fun is an understatement. The two of them rocked my world and a few other planets, besides," she grinned.

"So, you and Burt had sex and Sherry watched the two of you ...?"

"Don't be ridiculous," CJ continued. "There was no way I was going to let Sherry sit this one out. I had sex with your sister and with Burt and more than once. We've been together a few times since, just not in a while."

"We'd like to includeyou," Sherry spoke up. "CJ and I really get off on kinky and I confessed to her if we all got along, I'd like to fuck you. Yes Adam, your kid sister wants tofuck you – does that shock you?"

"Yes, yes, it does," an awestruck Adam said, his head reeling.

"I think you can handle it, handsome," CJ said as she sat on his lap and wiggled a bit. "You won't regret it, Sherry is the wildest girl I've ever had in bed."

"Burt, are you sure that you're okay with this?" Adam looked over at his longtime best friend.

"Totally fine with it," Burt chuckled. "We agreed a while back that whatever the other one wanted would be cool. I've had a few flings, so has Sherry and as you know now, we all had fun together. I have to confess, seeing Sherry screw you while I'm involved with CJ would be a kick!"

"The only hurdle here is this – can you get past the whole brother-sister thing and think of me as a hot redhead that you'd really love to fuck?" Sherry wrapped her arms around Adam's neck and kissed him. Not as a sister might, but a sexy redhead with a dynamite body that any man would dream of screwing. He nodded and felt like his mouth was full of cotton.

They all went back to Sherry and Burt's place and if Adam thought there might be second thoughts, he was disavowed of that notion in a flash. The girls started discarding their clothes as soon as the front door was closed and they scampered off to the large master bedroom. Burt just shrugged and he and his brother-in-law followed after the two women.

Burt was not at all surprised to find Sherry and CJ in a lover's embrace. His wife was a pistol in the sack and she always went after what she wanted. It was that kind of spice that had kept their marriage fresh. Sherry was mashing her hot little cunt into CJ's face and the Asian dollop of honey was eagerly licking her. He looked over at Adam, who was totally gobsmacked that his sister was capable of such things. Burt thought,"Oh boy, are you going to get an education buddy-boy!"

"Don't just stand there like logs, boys, get your clothes off and start fucking!" Sherry piped up. "This hot little pussy of mine needs a hard cock!"

"So does this one!" CJ chimed in.

The two men looked at each other and got undressed. As they had grown up together and played sports together, Adam and Burt weren't uncomfortable being in the same room naked. Adam breathed in a deep lungful of air as he moved near Sherry. His look seemed to ask her if she was sure and her actions answered that question. Sherry slid her mouth down around Adam's cock with a swift motion while Burt got in behind CJ and slipped his cock into her pussy. It was now too late for anyone to back out, they were all committed.

Adam had expected to spend the night fucking CJ, but he hadn't traded down by any means. His sister sure as hell knew what she was doing and very swiftly, the thoughts of right and wrong and any repercussions vanished from his mind. Rarely had anyone sucked him off with such gusto and the gleam he saw in CJ's eyes as she watched them informed Adam that she intended to give the redhead a run for her money when it was her turn to play.

Adam was impressed by the savage, controlled measure with which Burt was fucking his date. CJ was spewing profanities by the minute. Just before he was about to lose focus, he recalled he had a piece of ass of his own to contend with. His cock left Sherry's mouth and he looked at her smiling, lust-dazed face. "Want to see what big brother can do?" He questioned.

"Like, forages!" Sherry gushed as she kissed her handsome older brother. Sherry thought to herself that she had one regret. Sherry had long wished that Burt could have been her first and she wished she could have made that happen. It was not to be. The once-timid Sherry could never have voiced such thoughts. Her marriage to Burt had freed her from such conventional thinking and liberated her sexually.

Sherry almost screamed as her trembling body was caressed and licked by Adam. Now she knew why he never lacked female companionship. He was a master and while she never would have voiced such thoughts to her husband, Adam's skills put Burt's to shame. Now she couldn't wait to be fucked by him, much as CJ was now slamming her pussy against Burt's cock.

Adam had no complaints about how things had turned out, Sherry was an amazing partner, a fiery little piece of ass. He was giving it to Sherry, although he still planned to fuck CJ, something about the tiny Asian girl called to him. Perhaps it was her open-minded attitude and obvious sexuality. How many girls would allow their date to fuck his sister? Now that he had Sherry good and wet, it was time to fuck her. She wrapped her legs around him and Adam's cock slid into Sherry like it belonged there. Sherry started to fuck back and then the room was filled by grunts, groans and moans that served as the background sound of their fucking.

Sherry was fucking almost as much as she was being fucked. As CJ was bouncing up and down on Burt's rigid cock, she was able to lean close and kiss Sherry once again. Adam loved the visual of this. It was as if the four of them were now connected. The girls were so obviously into each other that it kept the fire burning even hotter. Adam's naked cock was being clenched in the tightest pussy he had ever fucked. If Sherry was this great in bed, it could not possibly be the only time that they would fuck. As Adam's thoughts went along this line, Sherry moved away from him and tapped her husband on the shoulder. Before Adam even had a chance to think about it, CJ had him on his back and now it was she who was riding his cock. Adam thought he might have to reassess – CJ just might be a bit tighter than his sex-happy sibling.

For the next several hours, Adam could barely think because the girls kept him and Burt on their best game. They switched on and off and when the men were tired, the girls recharged their batteries by engaging in steamy lesbian shows. The second-last performance of the night involved the men alternating between the girls with CJ and Sherry stimulating each other. To conclude the evening, Sherry wanted her brother to fuck her and cum in her pussy. CJ licked Sherry clean of his spend and everyone finally crashed for the night.

Adam decided that CJ was too good to let get away and she's now his "steady girl", everyone knows. Of course, some scratch their heads when they see that the new couple almost always double date with Adam's sister. How much privacy can a couple get when they're almost never left alone?

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers
12