Secrets of The New World Order Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, I was thrilled to be at her side, listening to her precise explanations of every facet of the business; watching the subtle ways she praised and reprimanded the employees...but it was intimidating as well...she set the standard so high, I wondered if I was prepared to meet the challenge.

"Lastly we come to our profit center..." she announced.

I looked around and found we were standing below the 'Gloryhole' sign I'd seen earlier.

I examined the area...there were two separate and narrow hallways, and I saw men standing, or leaning between partitions, similar to the ones found in men's restrooms...only I knew they were not standing there to pee.

"We have six stalls on both sides of the walls," she explained, then pointed at a neon board that displayed the numbers 1 - 12 in red. As we stared at the board, the number 6 suddenly switched from red to green.

She chuckled and said, "That means Gloryhole 6 is now open for the next customer."

"My goodness," I said. "Business is very good...how much do we charge the men...uh, per 'visit'?"

She laughed again and said, "They pay us thirty-dollars an orgasm-in many cases that equals about five-dollars a minute!" and that made me break out in laughter as well.

"I guess I don't understand," I said. "I've heard that men can have that done for them at the brothel for ten-dollars-why on earth would they come here and pay thirty?"

Her face lit up with the biggest smile I'd seen so far and without missing a beat she said, "Sarah, no business has ever gone broke by underestimating the intelligence of men!"

For some reason, I found that statement to be the funniest thing I'd ever heard and fell into a fit of laughter that made me bury my head between her bosom and shoulder to control myself...her silk blouse felt wonderful on my face.

She placed her hand on the back of my head, stroked my hair, and pressed me closer to her. That small, insignificant act of intimacy thrilled me to my very core.

"C'mon..." she said.

There was a door in the corner with a sign that read "NOT AN EXIT-EMPLOYEES ONLY!" and I followed her thru it.

Inside was what appeared to be an employee break room complete with a long table and chairs; a refrigerator; a micowave oven; several comfortable chairs and a big screen tv...I was impressed-most employers these days didn't offer these amenities to their workers.

Seated at the table was a rather plain-looking, and overweight girl...she was eating a sandwich. When she saw Mistress she jumped up from her chair and squealed "OH MISTRESS-I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!" she then ran to us, fell to her knees and I was simply flabbergasted as I watched the girl kiss Mistresses shoes.

"Nice to see you too, Beth...which one are you working today?" Mistress asked the plump girl.

The kneeling girl looked up and said, "Oh, uh, number 2, Mistress, but I needed a break-I was hungry for something besides, uh, you know-that 'stuff' I have to swallow-I can get right back to work now though!"

"No-no, Beth, eat your sandwich-you're a good worker and you deserve a break!" said Mistress.

"THANK YOU, MISTRESS-AND THANKS AGAIN FOR GIVING ME THIS JOB, MISTRESS!"

"You're doing very well, Beth, we're happy to have you with us!"

"THANK YOU, MISTRESS!!"

We walked away from the still-kneeling girl around a corner to another door. She opened it and my breath caught in my throat as I peered inside. I watched in absolute amazement the bobbing heads sucking on the hard cocks that poked thru the dozen holes in the walls. I noted the empty hole must be where Beth worked.

Something didn't seem right-I squinted in the dim light at the workers and Mistress heard my "Oh my goodness!" and whispered in my ear, "As you can see, my dear, you don't have to be female to be a 'Gloryhole Girl'!"

I counted two young men on their knees, and two more sitting on small stools pleasuring their customers.

I turned to Mistress and softly asked, "Do the customers know a guy might be sucking them?"

She smiled and whispered, "Sarah, you are young, aren't you dear...there is an old saying: 'a hard cock hath no conscience'...the only thing that matters to them are warm lips, a moist mouth, and an active tongue!"

I was surprised to see the young man Mistress had arrived at the club with on his knees slurping away at a huge cock...he wore only a white jockstrap-the other workers wore casual attire, mainly jeans.

She pointed at the young man and whispered in my ear, "That's my assistant, Bradley, he was naughty this morning so his punishment is to spend a couple of hours in here."

"I guess I'm confused, Mistress," I whispered back. "I thought you said he is gay-isn't this what he likes to do?"

She chuckled and replied, "He considers himself a 'top'-a dominant gay male...his pleasure derives from other males on their knees sucking him-he is proud and arrogant and finds the act of sucking another man's cock demeaning and beneath him...I have found this to be the most effective method to punish him."

Just then we heard his slurping turn into gulping noises-the cock in his mouth was spurting its load and Bradley was having difficulty swallowing it all...in fact, a small stream of semen oozed from the corner of his mouth and ran down his chin onto the floor.

When the cock went flaccid, Bradley's lips and tongue cleaned the leftover fluids before the owner of the appendage withdrew it from the gloryhole.

Mistress immediately bent over and said to him loud enough for all to hear, "Clean-up the mess on the floor!"

I think he was surprised we were in the room.

"OH GOD-I"M SORRY, MISTRESS-YES, MISTRESS!" he said then instantly lowered his head and lapped-up the cold semen on the floor.

"Have you something to say to me?" she said sharply.

"Y-Yes, Mistress-I'm sorry I disobeyed you, Mistress, I'm sorry I didn't swallow all his cum, Mistress-I deserve a spanking, Mistress-please spank me at your leisure, Mistress!"

"Oh, you can count on it!" she said loudly. "That would have been your last cock, but now you're going to do at least four more-switch your light to green!"

"Yes, Mistress," he said and I watched him flick a switch on the wall beside the hole. I pictured the light on the board on the outside wall going from red to green.

Amazingly, just twenty-seconds later an average-sized hard-on poked thru the hole and he immediately flicked the light back to red and took the cock into his mouth.

Mistress smiled and nodded at me, and I followed her out of the room.

Once in the hallway I asked her, "What do we pay the workers here, Mistress?"

She smiled approvingly and answered, "The bartenders and servers earn an automatic 15% gratuity-no hourly wage-we find this gives them the proper incentive for providing their best service...the bussers and barbacks earn $5 an-hour, plus a small percentage from the servers and bartenders...the hosts earn $6.50 an-hour-no gratuities...security—which includes the doormen and bouncers earn $10 an-hour...the cooks start at $10 an-hour and kitchen utility workers earn $7.50 an-hour...of course, if I choose to hire you to manage The Coral Reefer you will be free to review and make adjustments to the payroll."

"What about the, uh, workers in there?" I asked, pointing at the room we'd been in.

"Gloryhole Girls earn $5 per-customer-the house gets $25 per orgasm-you can understand why I call that our 'profit center' ...a good GG can earn $25 to $35 an-hour while the house on a busy day can take in over $1,800 an-hour."

"Is Bradley being paid for his, uh, services in there?" I asked.

"No-no...the company saves money whenever I put him in there!" she said with a smile.

Then her eyes brightened as she stared at me, and added, "If you're thinking what I believe you're thinking-remember John belongs to me during the day...however, after he leaves my office you're free to use him any way you wish!"

We laughed then she motioned me to follow her down the hallway.

We came to a door and I saw an empty nameplate and below it were the words: Vice President & General Manager.

My heart skipped a beat when Mistress said, "I hope to see your name on this door very soon!"

I followed her thru the door and immediately saw it was a reception area complete with a desk, filing cabinets and comfortable chairs for people waiting to be summoned into the main office.

We went thru the door to the General Managers office and the size and elegant furnishings took my breath away.

"Let's sit over here and talk," she said and led me to a loveseat. We sat side-by-side; I could feel the heat of her leg against mine.

"The most important aspect of this position is how you deal with your employees...like workers everywhere, some employees prosper with little or no supervision, while there will always be those who need guidance, encouragement and discipline..."

"Like Monica the host?" I said.

She flashed me another wide smile and said, "Very good-you dealt with her what-thirty-seconds-and you recognized her as a high-maintenance employee-excellent! Yes, she is one of several we have here..."

"Mistress, I do have a question...(she nodded)...driving in I saw this is clearly a rather large building, but after you gave me the tour inside, I'm wondering what the rest of the building is being used for?"

"Very good, girl, you are already smarter and sharper than my expectations of you!" she said as she put her arm around my shoulders and hugged me to her side.

I blushed and said, "Thank you, Mistress."

"Yes, dear, as you already know, when you leave this office and turn left you go to the club you just saw...if you leave here and go to the right, it will take you to what we soon hope, will be a club exclusively for women."

"Oh my goodness-what a great idea!" I blurted out.

"You see, dear, as more women become PA's, and earn more-and-more disposable income, it only makes sense to cater to them, as well...we believe a club for women will eventually out-earn the men's club!"

"How close are we, uh, are you, to opening the women's club?" I asked.

"The club itself is ready to go...but we're still working out the logistics for the gloryholes..." she said.

Oh my goodness, I thought. Gloryholes for women? Another great idea!

"Naturally, it's a little more complicated for women than men...(I nodded)...as long as a man is having his dick sucked, he couldn't care less if he's standing only a foot or so away from another man...women, on the other hand, desire more privacy...(I nodded)...they want to feel free to moan or cry out when they receive pleasure-plus, we'll need some way to comfortably hold a woman's legs open wide...(I nodded)...AND, we also have small, private rooms with queen-sized beds if the women want to get fucked..."

"Another good idea!" I chimed in. "I think, uh, Barry would make a good employee in the women's club!"

She laughed and said, "Yes, I hired him with that thought in mind...I figured I'd better hire him before he found a job somewhere else!"

"Any more questions, dear?" she asked.

"Oh, I'm sure I'll have a million questions if I get the job...(I laughed)...but, for now, I think I know what I need to know," I said; my heart fluttering with nervous anticipation as to whether or not she would offer me the position.

"You're not curious what the position pays?" she asked.

"I wouldn't know the standard salary for a position like this, but I'm sure you do, and it will be very fair!" I answered.

"Yes, it is fair...a good salary WITH a percentage of gross profits as a bonus! Once the women's club is up and running-your bonus will easily double, and maybe triple your salary!"

I smiled and said, "That would be wonderful!"

"And on top of the money," she added. "You will receive a company car AND a condo to live in...it's a brand new, beautiful building with a pool, spa, exercise room and most importantly-privacy...the only residents are myself, and my five top executives-all women, by the way...and of course, their playmates...we have some rather interesting get-togethers...I think you and John will fit right in!"

HUH? WHAT? Live with John?

Mistress has an uncanny ability to read the expressions on my face.

"Yes, dear, all the girls bring something to the party, so-to-speak...we all have slaveboys living with us, well, except for Sandra-she has the cutest little slavegirl...most of the women have already tried John's mouth, and they all adore him!"

"OH-uh, yes, uh, good..." I stammered.

"And, dear, you've already met Barry..."

She once again read my face.

"Yes, dear, Barry is my slaveboy and I will give him to you whenever you want to use his wonderful cock...(she laughed)...you'll get the biggest thrill out of John eating your creampie...(she laughed again then explained)...dear, a creampie is when a male with a real cock cums inside you and you make your sissy boyfriend clean your pussy with his tongue!"

"Oh my goodness!" I exclaimed and my panties instantly became wetter than they already were. All this sex talk was getting me overheated.

Mistress leaned over and kissed my cheek. Her hand brazenly went to my blouse and squeezed my breasts.

She said, "Kiss me girl!"

I stared at her gorgeous face thru the haze in my eyes and pressed my lips against hers. Our lips melded together in a soft, and hot kiss that sent electric shocks racing thru-out my quivering body. I groaned into her mouth as her hand boldly kneaded my breasts and pinched my hard nipples thru my clothing.

Her hand dropped lower to my thighs. We continued kissing; her hand gently stroking my flesh.

"Open your legs!" she commanded and I obeyed.

My thighs automatically parted wide enough to allow her hand access to my wet panties. Her fingers danced lightly up-and-down my slit. I moaned again into her mouth. She pressed her palm against me and I unashamedly ground my pussy on her hand.

I whimpered when she abruptly pulled away her hand from my seething crotch, and when she brought her glistening hand to my face and said, "Lick it clean!" I almost came in my panties.

"My dear," she said softly, as I tasted my juices on her hand. "I am absolutely smitten with you-your beauty, your figure, but most of all your wonderful mind-I could easily fall in love with you..."

I kissed her harder; my tongue searched-out hers and we licked and sucked at one another. I was lost in a fog of desire I never experienced with Johnny...this was pure passion and lust...here was the most wonderful human being I'd ever met telling me she could fall in love with me...I thought my head would explode.

"Sweetie, remove your clothes-I want to see you naked!" she said in a low and husky voice.

She helped me to my feet; my knees barely able to hold myself upright. I quickly undid, opened and stripped off everything until I stood before her in just bra and panties. I unhooked my brassiere, pushed the straps off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

I watched with love and pride her greedy eyes drinking in my breasts. I quickly pushed down my soaking panties and I stood naked before her. I parted my legs to allow her to view the thin strands of blonde hair I had 'down there.'

"Masturbate for me!" she commanded.

I couldn't believe I opened my legs wider and used my fingers on my flowering pussy before another person—I'd never done this in front of John, but with Mistress it seemed the most natural thing in the world.

"Faster! Use both hands-play with your clit!" she ordered.

I closed my eyes and threw my head back as I frigged myself in front of her. I was well aware of how lewd and obscene I had to appear before her eyes but I couldn't help it now-I found my clit and massaged it with two fingers.

"OH-GOD-YES!!" I cried out.

"That's it, girl-I want to hear you shout it out...cum for me, girl-rub that clit harder and cum for your Mistress!"

"OOHHHHHHH-MISTRESSSSSS-OH-GOD-MISTRESS-OH-GODDDDD..."

"Do you love me, girl? Do you love your Mistress?"

"OH-GOD-MISTRESS-YES-MISTRESS-YES-I-LOVE-YOU-MISTRESS-I-LOVE-YOU-OH-GOD-I'M-CUMMING-MISTRESS-I'M-CUMMING-MISTRESS-I-LOVE-YOU-MISTRESS-I-LOVE-YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..."

I stood before her in complete shock, shame and guilt. I couldn't bear to open my eyes and see the expression of disgust on her face that I knew she must feel. The 'old' me would never have succumbed to weakness; the 'old' me would have walked out of there instead of totally debasing and humiliating myself.

I heard her moving on the loveseat; a rustle of clothing.

"Open your eyes and look at me!" she commanded.

I was too weak to refuse. She had lifted her skirt and I was surprised to see she wore no panties. Once again she read my face, she laughed and said, "When we leave here you will follow us to my office...there you will see your sweet, little boyfriend wearing nothing but my black lace panties!"

"Oh my goodness!" I giggled.

She lowered herself on the seat and planted her feet on the cushions. Her entire crotch was open to my gaze.

"I want you to work for me-I want you to be the General Manager here," she said. "Are you ready and willing to serve and obey your boss and Mistress?"

With all resistance and inhibitions drained from my entire being, I said, "Yes, Mistress-please allow me to serve and obey you!"

I watched incredulous-my heart pounding in my chest as two of her fingers pried apart the lips of her wet sex.

She said: "Get on your knees and service your Mistress with your lips and tongue, my beautiful little slavegirl!"

I dropped to my knees and said, "Yes, my Mistress-thank you, my Mistress-I will serve you and obey your every command!"

I burrowed my face between her wide-split thighs and tasted girl-flesh for the first time in my life.

"All-American Hardware, this is John speaking, how may I direct your call?" I spoke clearly into the telephone.

"Uh, yeah," said the voice on the phone, "...you guys have a 3/4" ratchet head torque wrench?"

"I'm sure we do, sir, but I will connect you with customer service...have an All-American day, sir," I replied, and transferred the phone call.

In the nearly two-hours that Mistress and Bradley had left for a meeting and assigned me the task of answering the phones, I came to the conclusion that Mistress was right-men are, indeed, either lazy, or stupid, and more often than not-both!

The only calls the offices were supposed to receive were strictly for back-of-house operations such as accounting, purchasing, security, warehouse, engineering...but the callers all seemed to ignore the large, bold printed 'CUSTOMER SERVICE' telephone number and called the smaller number below it.

At least it's keeping me busy, I thought.

I had only a couple interruptions today and had already worked my way thru the stack of folders Mistress Gloria had slammed on my desk first thing in the morning. What a difference a day makes!

In fact, it was Bradley who somehow displeased Mistress early-on, and I heard her say to him, "That was inexcusable, Bradley-you know better than that-you will accompany me to The Coral Reefer for my meeting at one!"

It was the first time I saw his face turn red, and his voice almost sounded like he was crying when he replied: "I'm very, very sorry, Mistress."

Then she said something to him I didn't understand: "Don't eat lunch-you'll get all the protein you'll need at the club!"

He choked back a sob and stammered, "Y-Yes, Mistress."

Aside from the morning rituals with Bradley and Mistress, no one else came into the office and demanded my attention. I wasn't sure if I liked that or not-I was feeling kind of lonely...plus, these darn black lace panties had given me a hard-on that wouldn't go down without taking matters into my own hand, if you know what I mean...but if I did that I would have to own up to it, and I would receive another spanking; my butt was still sore with purple bruises and welts from the previous spankings.