Secrets of The New World Order Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So when the door swung open and in walked Mistress Karen, I was feeling on edge; ready and willing to perform whatever acts she demanded of me.

She came directly to my desk and stared down at me...I don't think I'll ever get accustomed to these women's imposing stature-she exuded such power and control my dick could not help but throb inside my panties.

I began to tremble with anticipation.

"I've transferred the phones to my Assistant," she said to me. "What are you waiting for pantyboy-have you already forgotten how to greet your Superiors?"

"No, Mistress Karen-I'm sorry, Mistress Karen, " I stammered as I quickly went to my knees before her.

I was about to kiss her foot when she said, "Remove my shoes!"

"Yes, Mistress Karen," I replied and did as I was told.

She presented me her silk-stocking encased left foot and I took it in my hands. My first instinct was to bow down and kiss her foot, but a thought popped into my head that said I'd better wait for her instructions, or else she may take me over her lap and spank me again for my impudence.

I stared up at her gorgeous yet menacing face; from my kneeling vantage, she appeared ten-feet tall.

"Who are you, boy?" she asked softly.

My original mantra had been modified-personalized to whichever woman was addressing me. I was deathly afraid I would forget my new lines...but they effortlessly rolled off my tongue:

"I belong to you, Mistress Karen-I was born to serve and obey you, Mistress Karen-my purpose in life is to serve and obey you, Mistress Karen-my sole reason for living is to serve and obey you, Mistress Karen!"

"Good boy, you may now kiss my foot!" she said.

"Thank you, Mistress Karen," I said.

I held her foot close to the floor, and instead of raising it to my mouth, I lowered my head and kissed it. I loved the feel of her silk stockings in my hands; my boner began leaking pre-cum.

I stroked her foot, reveling in the soft, silky touch. I inhaled deeply the aroma emanating from her foot. My erection pressed hard against my lace panties.

"Pucker up and kiss each toe!" she commanded.

"Yes, Mistress Karen," I said and instantly pressed my lips to her big toe.

I made the mistake of first kissing her toe then licking at it with my tongue.

"I don't want to walk around the rest of the day with wet stockings, boy!" she scolded me. "When we have more time, I'll have you remove my stockings and suck each toe into your mouth, but for now, just kiss them!"

"Y-Yes, Mistress Karen-I'm very sorry, Mistress Karen!" I quickly said and went about the task of covering each toe with dry kisses.

When she was satisfied with my performance, she presented her other foot to me and I kissed each of those toes, as well.

She pulled her foot from my hands and mouth and said, "Look at me, boy!"

I craned my neck to stare up at her.

"Who owns you, boy?" she asked with a slight smile on her beautiful face.

"Y-You own me, Mistress Karen-I belong to you, Mistress Karen-I was born to serve and obey you, Mistress Karen-my purpose in life is to serve and obey you, Mistress Karen-my sole reason for living is to serve and obey you, Mistress Karen!"

"Good boy," she said then added: "Follow me on your hands and knees!"

"Yes, Mistress Karen!" I replied and had to scramble fast behind her.

She walked to a door in the corner of the room. I'd noticed the door earlier and wondered what was behind it. She opened the door and I followed her inside, still on my hands and knees. The room was bathed in a soft, red glow.

OH MY, I thought when I saw the biggest bed I'd ever seen in the middle of the room. It was surrounded by comfortable-looking reclining chairs. My heart skipped a beat when I realized the bed must be a stage, and the chairs around it were for the audience.

She led me to the end of the bed and stopped. I watched her reach under her skirt and remove her panties...I took note she wore a red, sheer bikini because I knew I'd be wearing them when she was finished with me.

She climbed onto the bed, took a pillow and laid her rounded buttocks on the pillow, elevating her crotch; she laid back and said in a throaty voice: "Get up here and pleasure me, boy!"

"Yes, Mistress Karen-thank you, Mistress Karen!" I said as I scrambled between her wide-open legs.

I soon felt the smooth and luxurious satin sheets on my knees and legs

She took her time to cum-she wanted it to last. I used my hands and lips and tongue the best I knew how, but it took a good fifteen-minutes for me to make her voluptuous body shudder and shake.

When she finally caught her breath she said, "Again-eat my pussy again, boy!"

"Yes, Mistress Karen-thank you, Mistress Karen!" I said obediently.

When I pleasure a woman I like to run my hands over her legs and thighs, but I found not only her silky stockings, but also the satin sheet so intoxicating, so erotic, I was afraid I would cum in my panties without her permission so I concentrated my hands and fingers on the folds of her sex.

This time when I made her climax, her screams and shouts of ecstasy reverberated off the walls and echoed thru-out the room. My face was saturated with her juices, and I massaged my sore jaw.

I was proud of myself, but my swollen and painful balls reminded me not to lose control-I knew I could cum at any time with the slightest provocation and she still had not given me permission.

She rolled off the bed and said, "Take off your panties!"

"Yes, Mistress Karen!" I was so thrilled at the prospect she was about to allow me to cum, I peeled them off in three-seconds.

"Lay down the way I did-with your butt on the pillow!" she commanded.

"Yes, Mistress Karen," I said excitedly.

"Pull your knees to your chest then pull them as far apart as you can!"

"Yes, Mistress Karen."

And when I felt a cool rush of air on my totally exposed anus, I shivered and realized the extreme vulnerability of this position and I felt the familiar rumbling in my balls.

I let go of one knee, encircled my thumb and forefinger around my scrotum, and pushed my balls low in their sac just in time to prevent them from exploding and my dick from spewing cum everywhere. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"DID I SAY YOU COULD TOUCH YOURSELF, BOY?" she screamed at me.

"OH GOD, I'M SORRY, MISTRESS KAREN-I'M SO SORRY BUT I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF-EATING YOUR PUSSY MADE ME SO EXCITED, MISTRESS KAREN, I WAS SCARED I WAS GOING TO SHOOT WITHOUT PERMISSION-PLEASE FORGIVE ME, MISTRESS KAREN-PLEEEEEZZZZZZZZ!!"

I heard her softly laughing then felt her weight beside me on the bed. To my absolute shock, she caressed my hair, and kissed me on the forehead. I looked up and saw her beautiful face inches from mine.

She continued stroking my hair and said, "Johnny, you've been a good boy up til now-I'm not going to punish you this time."

"T-Thank you, Mistress Karen-thank you!" I said, breathing easier.

She continued: "...and now you will get your reward...you will now have permission to ejaculate-would you like that, my cute little pantyboy?"

"Ohhhh, yes, Mistress Karen-I would like that a lot, Mistress Karen!" I forced a weak smile; she kissed my forehead one more time and then reached over to the nightstand next to the bed.

"Mistress and I have decided to take your training to the next level, sweetie...just lie back and enjoy it!" she said.

WOW, I thought. She not only called me 'sweetie,' but she even explained what she and Mistress talked about-she didn't have to say anything at all to me, but she did!

A warm glow spread across my moist flesh. I watched as she coated a long, and thin cylindrical tube with an oily substance. The tube reminded me of a container for a cigar...and then I saw one end of it: it was bigger then the rest of the tube with a flared head...oh my God-it resembled a small cockhead.

Uh-oh, I thought, when it occurred to me what she might do with the tube.

I watched as she dipped her middle finger into the lubricating oil then brought it to the split in my buttocks. She pressed the finger against my anus rubbing it in a circular motion; my legs began to instinctively close; she gave my asscheeks two, sharp SMACKS and said: "Keep your legs open, boy!"

"Y-Yes, Mistress Karen," I replied.

Her finger suddenly pressed further into me; my sphincter involuntarily tightened around the intruding digit.

She pinched my asscheek hard, I yelped in pain, she then said, "You must learn to relax your hole at initial penetration...once your boypussy is filled...then you may clamp the walls of your pussy on whatever is inside."

BOYPUSSY? OH MY GOD!!

"Y-Yes, Mistress Karen," my voice quivered.

In a swift and smooth transition, she withdrew her finger then positioned the flared head of the tube on my anus then slowly pushed it into me. I had to concentrate hard to try not to reject the foreign object.

Oh so slowly she pushed the fake cock into me...the flared head opening my passage for the shaft...it wasn't really painful-just uncomfortable and odd to feel something inside me 'back there.'

"When was your last bowel movement?" she asked.

OH MY-what a strange and embarrassing question!

"I—uh, this morning, uh, maybe an hour before I saw you, Mistress Karen," I stammered.

"Good-we don't want any 'accidents' now, do we? You will be trained to keep your pussy cleaned-out and ready for use at all times," she said.

Oh my God...what are they going to turn me into? I wondered.

"OHHHH..." I moaned when the head of the tube lightly pressed against my prostate. I felt my prick tingle and dance from the contact; the sperm and semen began to boil inside my balls.

Mistress Karen slowly withdrew the fake cock until just the head was inside then, without hesitation, plunged it all the way to the hilt.

"OHHH-GOD!" I cried out when the head struck my prostate again. One more of those and I was sure I'd be spurting my cum.

She withdrew it to the tip again, but instead of ramming it back inside me, she replaced her hand with my hand; then gave me her panties in my other hand.

She kissed my forehead again. I opened my eyes and gazed into hers; I saw stars floating everywhere.

"Okay, sweetie, you're going to finish it yourself!" she said. "Wrap the panties around your clitty and move your hand up and down while you fuck your pussy with the fake cock...can you do that for me, baby?"

"Ohhhh-yes, Mistress Karen..." I groaned. I didn't care-all I wanted was to cum and cum and cum...

Her hands held my legs open and I obeyed her instructions. The sheer panties on the sensitive flesh of my cock, err, clitty, sent electric jolts of pleasure shooting thru-out my body.

Slowly, tentatively, I pushed the fake cock into me then withdrew it to the tip. Something wasn't right-it didn't give me the pleasure the way she had.

"Sweetie," she said,"...this is no time to be gentle-take that cock inside you like your life depended on it-fuck yourself hard with it-let that cock make you squeal and thrust your hips!"

OH GOD-I knew she was right...I knew I had to lose my inhibitions and ram the cock inside me...but I also knew if I fucked myself with abandon I'd lose the last tiny sliver of dignity and self-respect I was stubbornly clinging to.

Then I felt her fingers on my balls pushing them lower in my sac. My prick was hard and throbbing but my orgasm was now delayed.

I whimpered in frustration and threw caution to the wind: I rammed the cock all the way inside me-I cried out when the head bumped my prostate-I'd never felt anything so wonderful-I furiously frigged the panties up and down my dick as I fucked myself silly with the fake cock.

Somewhere in my brain I heard her speaking to me.

"Sweetie, this is how you will masturbate from now on...but you will need permission from a woman to do this-do you understand me, cutie?"

"Ohhh-yes, Mistress Karen...permission...from...women...yes, Mistress Karen...OHHHHH-GOD-THIS-IS-WONDERFUL!!"

I was getting close again-I plunged the cock into me so hard I was afraid I would puncture something. My dick, trapped inside the panties, was almost numb from ecstasy...I would never be the same after this...the only way to duplicate this pleasure would be what I was doing now-or maybe, perhaps, having a REAL cock fucking my boypussy.

"Look into my eyes, sweetie," I heard her command and my eyelids fluttered open.

"Fuck yourself harder and faster, baby...that's it-good boy...we love having you here, sweetie, and we know you love being here-we know you love to obey women, isn't that right?"

"Ohh-God-yes-Mistress-Karen-I-love-obeying-women!"

"And you know women are far-and-away superior to you, don't you sweetheart?"

"Ohhhh-yes-Mistress-Karen-women-are-far-superior-to-me..."

"...and it is not only your duty to obey women, but you love to obey women-obeying women feels natural to you-you NEED to obey women, don't you, sweetie?"

"OHHHHHHHH-YESSSSSSSS-I-LOVE-OBEYING-WOMEN, MISTRESS-KAREN!!"

"You're such a good, good boy...cum for me now, sweetie-cum for your Mistress-FILL YOUR PANTIES WITH CUM, BOY-CUM IN YOUR PANTIES NOW!!"

I was beside myself with blinding excitement; my balls had never been so large; my dick had never throbbed with such ecstasy.

I gave one final and brutal thrust of the fake cock and it crashed against my prostate.

"OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH—YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..."

"WHO ARE YOU, BOY-WHAT KIND OF BOY ARE YOU?" she asked.

And as wave-after-wave of extreme pleasure rocked and rolled my gyrating body, I screamed over-and-over "I WAS BORN TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN, MISTRESS KAREN-MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN, MISTRESS KAREN-MY SOLE REASON FOR LIVING IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN, MISTRESS KAREN..."

I'd never ejaculated so much in my life...cumming in the panties was the most intense, mind-shattering pleasure I'd ever experienced.

"My-my..." said Mistress Karen. "Your tiny balls were filled to the brim, weren't they? Clean your panties, sweetie!"

"Yes, Mistress Karen," I replied.

I'd caught my sperm and semen in the folds of the rear of the panties...I licked the sizable pool of juices...it never ceased to amaze me how quickly hot semen turned cold.

I followed Mistress Karen from The Play Room the same as we'd entered: on my hands and knees. She snapped her fingers and said, "Wait for me by the chair!"

"Yes, Mistress Karen," I dutifully replied.

I snuck a glance over my shoulder and watched her pin the black lace panties on the wall behind my desk. It surprised me to count ten pairs of panties on the wall. I hadn't realized I'd pleasured that many pussies since my arrival here.

She was carrying something in her hand when she came to me; she sat in one of the leather chairs, opened her legs, then placed the object between her knees. It was the replica of Bradley's cock...the one they'd been training me with earlier...

"Take it in your mouth, dear!" she ordered me.

"Yes, Mistress Karen," I said and immediately opened my mouth wide and slid my lips over the rubber cockhead.

"Mistress and Bradley will be here shortly..." she said. "Once he is standing beside me, you will ask him if you may suck his cock...from what I understand, he is in a very agitated state and in no mood to tease or taunt you...once he gives you permission-you will lower his jock and proceed to pleasure him...it goes without saying you will drink down everything his balls give you!"

"Yes, Mistress Karen," I said then worked hard on the fake cock.

I always found this exercise frustrating and disheartening...no matter how hard and fast I sucked, it would never be able to give me my final reward-mouthfuls of man-cream.

It was maybe five minutes when I heard the door to the private entrance open. I thought I heard a female voice giggling, but it quickly stopped.

I saw Bradley's bare legs standing beside me; the front of his jock was bulging open; I was somewhat confused-the pouch of his jock was so wet I thought he'd already climaxed. Whatever he'd been doing had gotten him so excited he'd leaked a massive amount of pre-cum...I knew it wouldn't take long to get him to cum in my mouth.

"May I please suck your cock, Master Bradley?" I asked staring at his bulge.

I heard a gasp and sharp intake of air from someone standing behind me. It became obvious to me Mistress and Bradley had not come alone.

"Oh God, yesss..." he hissed. "Do it now-suck my cock, my little sissy faggot!"

There it was again-a gasp and someone sucking in air. I wondered if it was Sandra-the lesbian Mistress I had yet to meet.

I pulled down his jock and marveled at his size...it seemed bigger than this morning when he'd ordered me to my knees. He moaned loudly when he felt my lips and tongue working on him.

I massaged his balls with my right hand as I stroked his shaft with my left. Within two-minutes he was thrusting his hips, forcing more of his cock into my mouth. He was out-of-control, straining to climax. He held my head still and frantically fucked my face.

A low, non-stop "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..." came out of his open lips.

His sounds were so erotic and dirty my own prick stiffened inside the panties. I felt a hand squeeze my erection then disappear.

I readied myself for his load...with someone else in the room watching me, I knew if I spilled just one drop Mistress would be very unhappy with me and there would be hell to pay.

His balls rose in my hand and he cried out...his cockhead swelled and I plastered my tongue on his slit and waited.

Swallowing the first two streams were the most difficult purely due to the quantity of sperm and semen...as he shouted and screamed I shut-out the noise and concentrated on swallowing every drop.

My throat was making loud, gulping noises and I became somewhat self-conscious because someone new was in the room watching me.

He had maybe, six or even seven spasms, and I did not allow a single drop to escape my lips. When his climax finally subsided, and his penis went soft in my mouth, I let it slip out and licked it clean.

I heard Mistress say, "See what I mean, dear-your boyfriend loves being a little sissyboy faggot-look how hard his tiny dick is inside his panties!"

And then I heard her all-too-familiar voice say, "Oh my goodness!"

I wanted to crawl into a hole and die. Just when I thought I would never again feel shame and guilt, the women found even more ways to humiliate me.

"You are dismissed, Bradley!" I heard Mistress say.

"Yes, Mistress," he replied, "...thank you Mistress!" and he was gone.

I stared at the floor; mortified, totally in shock. And then I recognized Sarah's shoes and Mistress said: "Have you properly introduced yourself to your girlfriend, John?"

"N-No, Mistress," I mumbled. I lowered my head to her feet, kissed her left shoe and said, "I am a panty-wearing sissyboy, Mistress Sarah-"Y-You own me, Mistress Sarah-I belong to you, Mistress Sarah-I was born to serve and obey women, Mistress Sarah-my purpose in life is to serve and obey women, Mistress Sarah-my sole reason for living is to serve and obey women, Mistress Sarah!"

"Oh my goodness!" exclaimed my girlfriend. "I knew you were a sissy-but a faggot as well? Tell me who you are boy-SAY IT SO WE CAN ALL HEAR IT!!"

My shame and humiliation was now complete!

I kissed her right foot and stammered "Y-Y-YES, M-MISTRESS SARAH-I AM A PANTY-WEARING, SISSYBOY FAGGOT-Y-YOU OWN ME , MISTRESS SARAH-I BELONG TO YOU, MISTRESS SARAH-I WAS BORN TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN, MISTRESS SARAH-MY SOLE PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN, MISTRESS SARAH-I EXIST ONLY TO SERVE AND OBEY WOMEN, MISTRESS SARAH!!"

"AND DON'T YOU EVER FORGET THAT!" she spat down at my cowering body.

"Assume the position, boy!" ordered Mistress.

"Y-Yes, Mistress," I dutifully responded.

Mistress Sarah sat in the chair to my left; Mistress Karen on my right. I stood in my 'position'-legs slightly apart, my hands laced together behind my neck. My erection tenting-out the sheer material of my red panties.