All Comments on 'Secrets of the Suburbs Ch. 01'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A promising start to a good story. I look forward to the remaining chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun Neighborhood

This looks like it's going to be a fun read! I like stories that use catalysts to get people to do things that are immoral and wrong, I find most people don't have sex with their relatives and so a story works better when there is a reason people who wouldn't normally have sex, start having sex. It's going to be fun seeing how your new family get drawn into what seems like a really close knit group! Great start!

crawler101crawler101over 7 years ago
because you asked so nicely here is my payment

there are indeed a few little typos, a sentence that was completly out of place here and there bt other then that a pritty good read.

the thing i do take issue with though is the fact he sees EVERYTHING from inside that bin with just the two holes to see out of. the entire patio, the scene in the pool, every aspect of here body no matter her orientation.

what i also find strange is the 'scent' thing. smelling a womans arousel from quite a distance away??? i duno, i Always feel thats kinda weird.

i like the fact you dont go over the top with penis size...i can only hope that this is not a setup to have your protagonist have an unrealisticly big 'cock' like 8 inches or something...look at average penis size...you'll understand what im talking about :)

i gave 4 stars because of well written but with a little room for improvement. all in all good job!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Nice to learn how others live.

Incest is all over, it's nice to learn not all think it's wrong. Hope all give in to desires in next chapter and enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great start

Loved it, and can't wait for the additional chapters.

jimmyj57jimmyj57over 7 years ago
Good story

This is the first one of your stories I have read and I will be adding you to my favorites list and enjoying more stories . Yes there were a few mistakes but nothing that distracts from the story if one can just read through them and fully enjoy the plot . Thanks for sharing with us .

NesticNesticover 7 years ago
Cannot wait to read the next chapters.

Wowww... I really like the build of the story so far.... And I like the words (language) you use very much... Please keep up your awesome work... I'm waiting impatiently for the next chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice

A great read, cant wait for the next chapter

oldmooseoldmooseover 7 years ago

Nicely done to use voyeurism as the mechanism to introduce the neighborhood secret. Can't wait to read the next chapters. Especially how Frankie introduces the topic to his mom or sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The best

One of the best that I have every read,keep it going!

twistedsickmindtwistedsickmindover 7 years ago

I like the long run up. I get bored with the quick stroke story. I want to care about the characters. Thanks.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 7 years ago

I'll be watching for future episodes of this neighborhood ... great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

Wow that was awesome loved the story can't wait for part 2!!

weenogweenogover 7 years ago

Favorited the story and you as well. I'm always glad when I like a story from an author I haven't read before, because if gives me their entire works page to read through. Great Story I'll probably read A Vision of God next while waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good start

This was a grear start looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

great start thanks for your efforts

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexurbia

Great start to what will hopfully be a much, much longer story of life in the suburbs. Can't wait to see where things lead from here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

much more please - very nicely paced

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Keep it going!

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 7 years ago
Very ...

Very well written and so far I like very much and looking forward to the next Ch. as I do like the way you write plus I put you in my Favorite Author & Story.!**

Thank you for being you.^

Mwm2106Mwm2106over 7 years ago
..a Five Star - of course!

Great start of a story line, and sexy scenes - was really expecting that at the very last the mother and son would reach over and lift the lid of the basket ...Knowing Frankie was there all along. But I definitely like the 'adult' incest activities, guess partly because my sister and I had a very special relationship 'too'. She was 13 months younger than me. ...btw SHE was the initiator of our original encounters, but that's another story - of real life.

Thanks for a great read. And, as for Crawler, maybe he should stick to NY bestsellers for his reading material. He can spend his hard earned monies on error proof, professionally edited published books - verses Free erotic stories by people who just like to write for the fun enjoyment of his/her readers of good porn.

Just can't understand people who willingly accept your free contributions And enjoy the 'story', I assume, but then pay with a whole line of criticisms instead of a simple Thank You. Guess ya just have to consider 'the source'. Oh, sorry - 'ya' should be 'you'.

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Five Fucking Stars

A great start to what looks like an epic story. Your description of the events as they happen are such a turn on.

I look forward to the following chapters and their revelations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
EXCELLENT POOL SCENE

I had never thought about my girlfriend giving me a blow job as I floated on her hands but now I want it.

Five stars

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
GOOD STORY!

You have a lot of stories with the red H, so you don't need advice from me, however the one who pointed out the weakness of his seeing so much from inside the container did have a point.

Please continue--you have so many ways you can go from here. Good Luck!

midwestmomlvrmidwestmomlvrover 7 years ago
Good story but....

While I love the theme/subject matter (mother/son) and the flow of the story, but I absolutely hate mother/son stories when the boy calls his mother "Mommy." I'm a 50-yo male and I've never met ANY young man who still calls his mother "Mommy." How about just calling her Mom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait for more

A great beginning with a very titillating premise! I suspect that in the coming chapters daughter Alyssa's derisive "Mom, we are adults. We don't need play dates," remark will be turned around, and she along with her brother Frankie and mother Susan will all be very much looking forward to their "play dates" with the neighbors... and one another!

rhardwoodrhardwoodover 7 years ago
Outstanding story!

Grammar errors notwithstanding, the story and the development of the erotic scene were done in a real professional manner, with an added innocently vouyeristic twist that grabs you and won't let go. You have got me hooked.

Funewriter1Funewriter1over 7 years ago
Keep The Stories Coming.

Your story is really enjoyable. It's well written, has good characters and I love the descriptions almost as much as the sex. However, I'm really impressed with your P.S..

Steve

P.S. I had a production company - Pick Two Productions. Our slogan was "Cheap... Fast... Funny... Pick Two".

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Liked the story

And looking forward to reading the other chapters. Only "negative" comment I can say is that I find it very unlikely that a young man of over 6' tall can have his tongue stuffed in his mothers mouth, while at he same time have his cock buried in her tits.

Other than that I am off to read the other chapters!

EzrollinEzrollinabout 6 years ago

You ask for feed back so here's some constructive criticism. Your story is off to a great start but I see more than a few missing or mis-used words. I can tell it's more a typo error and could easily be corrected by proof reading. When we're editing our own work we tend to breeze though thus missing errors that detract from the story. When I read a story with multiple chapters I wait unti the last chapter to rate it...like I said it's off to a great start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Public Comment

Excellent writing. Erotic. Just wish the into had been somewhat shorter.

demonoidstormdemonoidstormalmost 2 years ago

Amazing build up and execution. Well written story.

Lions86Lions86over 1 year ago

not really a fan of an 18 or 19 year old dude saying Mommy you also hit the tip of my dick. and sounding like a little child. I just dont get why authors make an 18+ year old seem so dumb to the world of sex and dirty talk. Just a tip, if the person you are with wants you to sound like a child then turn around and go the other way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES