Secrets of the Suburbs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,860 Followers

"I burned my back a little bit the other day. It's fading some and I want to try to even it up with the front if I can. But I need a little sunscreen. Could you put it on my back?"

"Sure, no problem mom," Kurt said, once again giving off an air that implied that everything he was doing was totally normal. Claudia slowly rolled over on her stomach (splashing a view of her body against Frankie's eyes as she did so). She rested her chin on her hands and settled down comfortably, her bare ass now exposed to the sunlight. She swept her hair off of her back, letting it fall over her shoulders. Frankie had been so focused on Claudia that he didn't notice Kurt reaching around in a basket underneath of his chair. In a second, he had produced a small tube of sunscreen. Without hesitation, Kurt squirted a large drop of the sunscreen onto his mother's bare back.

"Oh!" she said.

"Cold?" Kurt asked, looking down at the white smear at the base of his mother's spine. She shook her head slowly.

"Warm, very warm...Feels like something else!" she said in a knowing sort of way. Kurt smiled and blushed slightly. Frankie knew what he thought Claudia meant. But it couldn't mean that. Right? Everything he was seeing was strange. He could hardly believe it. Had he passed out in the heat?

There wasn't time to think about it. Soon, Kurt's right hand had dropped down at the base of his mother's spine (dangerously close to the top of her ass), and slowly started to smear the thick substance around her back. He started at the small of her back, working in the liquid until it became clear, leaving her body glistening. From just a few feet away, Frankie could smell the lotion on the air. He thought maybe he smelled something else too, something underneath of the sunscreen, but he wasn't sure what it was.

Soon both of Kurt's hand were gently working the sunscreen into his mother's back. He stopped on occasion to dribble a little bit more lotion into his palms. His fingers moved up and down his mother's back, rubbing the lotion in. Frankie noticed that Kurt's hands moved down along the sides of his mother's waist and even seemed to brush against the sides of her breasts as he worked. Claudia never seemed to mind. In fact, it was like she enjoyed it. As Kurt's fingers massaged her back, Frankie could hear Claudia moaning gently in the back of her throat. Her eyes were closed and she looked like she was floating.

Eventually, Kurt had rubbed lotion into Claudia's back from the base of her spine up to her shoulders. It seemed to Frankie that everything was finished and he wondered what would happen next. But Kurt put even more lotion in his hands and his eyes shifted. No longer looking at his mother back, he was now looking at her ass and her legs. Frankie bit his lip to avoid gasping as he watched Kurt's hand drop gingerly onto his mother's firm asscheeks. Claudia didn't protest. She just moaned again and turned her head to the side so that she was looking in the general direction of her son.

Kurt's hands moved swiftly, rubbing the lotion into his mother's flesh. Frankie watched as Claudia's muscles rippled under Kurt's careful ministrations. Soon, Kurt's hands were moving down his mother's legs, rubbing lotion into her thighs and down her calves. The whole time, Claudia hummed pleasantly and seemed to really enjoy the massaging touch. When Kurt reached the bottom of Claudia's feet, he quickly began working up her body again, rubbing more lotion into her skin.

Soon, Kurt's hands were once against up near his mother's ass and Frankie watched as Kurt began to massage his mother's thighs and the bottoms of her ass cheeks. His fingers moved quickly, and soon his hands had slipped into the insides of his mother's thighs. For a few seconds, Frankie thought that Kurt was just trying to make sure that Claudia's inner thighs were covered in case she spread her legs at all while sunning. But, after a minute or so, Kurt's hands remained there, rubbing gently. He no longer moved them out to get more sunscreen. He was no longer spread his fingers over a wide area. His arm was moving rhythmically, like he was working on the same spot over and over again.

Claudia groaned loudly, differently this time. A deep, aching noise from the back of her throat.

Frankie suddenly realized what he was watching and his jaw dropped. Kurt was...fingering his mother!

Now that he had realized it, Frankie could clearly see what was happening. Kurt was on his knees on the patio, next to his mother, sort of leaning out over her ass. Claudia was lying out on the pool chair, her legs spread slightly. Kurt's long, slender fingers, lubed up by the sunscreen, were casually slipping in and out of his mother's pussy! But now Frankie could tell that the lube might not had been necessary. The scent he'd caught earlier on the breeze was stronger now, overwhelming the familiar smell of sunscreen. Frankie realized what it was, something he'd only smell a couple of times in his entire life: a woman's arousal. He heard a wet sort of slurping sound as Kurt's fingers moved inside of his mother. Kurt was looking down at his mother's ass, his eyes intent and aroused, but not surprised or overly-excited, like he'd done this before. Often.

"Oh god baby you're so good to me," Claudia sighed. Her legs spread wider and she pushed the top half of her body up off of the pool chair by arching her back. She rested her elbows on the chair, propping herself up. Frankie's eyes flashed up towards her. He saw that her eyes were still closed and that her mouth was slightly open. She looked absolutely serene and relaxed, not at all like she was casually committing the ultimate taboo; being sexually serviced by her child.

Frankie watched Claudia's breasts as she rose up off of the chair, seeing the large globes jiggle slightly and hang beautifully from her chest. As they settled, he noticed something else as well. Claudia's nipples were extremely hard, pointing out from her body. Without opening her eyes, Claudia seemed to notice them as well. She was leaning heavily on her elbows, but her hands were free. As Frankie watched, her arms crossed over her chest and cupped her breasts! She squeezed hard on them, pushing them tightly against her chest. Frankie saw that her hardened nipples had slipped between her fingers and she watched her roll the sensitive little nubs between them as she squeezed her breasts. She moaned loudly and her body tremored.

"Mom you're so wet today," Kurt said quietly, calmly. Nonetheless, he was squirming a little bit on the patio and his eyes were now boring into his mother's body, focused particularly on where his finger was splitting her tight pussy lips. Frankie could sense Claudia's scent growing more intense deep inside the wicker bin. He couldn't imagine what it was like for Kurt.

"I just wanted this so bad today baby, you didn't come out with me yesterday. Were you...ahhh...teasing me honey?" Claudia asked. Her eyes opened now and she tossed her head over her shoulder, looking at her son. She was smiling devilishly and biting her lip.

"No mom, I'd never do anything to make you uncomfortable. I just want to make you feel good," Kurt said, in a sort of playful voice. Claudia pretended like she believed him and moaned loudly.

"Then keep doing what you're doing. Keep finger-fucking mommy's pussy. That feels so good," Claudia gasped. Frankie saw the older woman's hands grasp more tightly around her own breasts as she spoke.

For a few minutes, they continued in (mostly) silence. Only the wet sounds of Kurt's finger in his mother's vagina and Claudia's occasional moan moved the human, late summer air. Frankie kept his eyes locked on Claudia's body, scanning up and down and taking in every sight. He ached to touch her hardened nipples, to squeeze them for her. He was insanely jealous of Kurt, picturing himself on his knees with his fingers inside of Claudia.

But as they settled down into a steady rhythm, Frankie finally became aware, really aware, of what he was seeing. It would have been mind-blowing (and wrong) for Frankie to be watching a man...masturbating his wife, even if those people were allowed to do that. But this was something else entirely. This was a mother and son. Frankie had never even thought that such a thing could happen, let alone that he would ever see it in person. He couldn't believe how wrong it was and everything he knew, everything his mother told him, screamed that he should be repulsed and that he should look away. But, Claudia was a beautiful woman and watching her moan and writhe on the patio was deeply stirring. Frankie could make himself feel ashamed that his erection was pressing into the soft, clean towels in the bin. It was a natural reaction to seeing a beautiful, naked woman being pleasured.

Of course, Frankie knew that there was more to it than that. The mere fact that what he was watching was so unbelievably wrong and yet so unbelievably...hot had a sort of multiplying effect. He ignored that feeling, pretended it wasn't true. But deep inside he knew he was enjoying this more because it was a mother and a son, not despite it. He wouldn't have been able to explain why that was true and it was a new feeling that had arisen just that moment, he'd never felt it before. But it was there.

Maybe Frankie would have been forced to confront this feeling head on and make sense of it right then, except for the fact that Kurt suddenly changed the equation, drawing Frankie's full attention back to the scene in front of him. There was still a small, un-rubbed in spot of sunscreen on one of Claudia's beautiful, firm ass cheeks. Frankie had seen it before and now it seemed that Kurt had noticed it. His free hand, the left, suddenly rose up and his index finger pressed into the spot of sunscreen. Claudia didn't seem to notice. She was moaning louder than before and shaking slightly on the chair.

While still moving his fingers on his right hand in and out of his mother's vagina, Kurt slowly shepherded the small spot of sunscreen down into the split of Claudia's ass with his left. Frankie watched as Kurt used his fingers to pry apart his mother's ass cheeks. Frankie could just make out the crinkled, purple color of Claudia's asshole, exposed to the air. Frankie's breath caught in his throat as Kurt began to smear the sunscreen around on Claudia's asshole, rubbing it in slowly and evenly.

"Oh Kurt," Claudia moaned, "You know how mommy loves it when you massage her there!"

"Yes mommy," Kurt said, his eyes intent on Claudia's asshole. His finger continued to swirl around her asshole while his other hand worked in and out of her pussy. Claudia writhed and groaned on the chair, her nipples growing purple as she squeezed them harder. Kurt never let up, continuing to tease her.

After a minute or so of this, Frankie sat Kurt glance quickly up at his mother's head. She was facing forward again, her eyes closed and her teeth biting her lower lip sharply. She was groaning and didn't seem to even be aware of the world around her. Frankie saw a devious smile cross Kurt's face, and saw Kurt's left index finger stop, pointing at the center of Claudia's asshole.

"Are you still comfortable mommy? I am not teasing you too bad?" he asked.

"Uh?" Claudia asked, clearly dazed, "No baby. This is perfect."

"Too bad, mommy," Kurt said, "You know how hot it is when you're...uncomfortable." And with his last word, Kurt pressed his index finger down hard against his mother's asshole. Frankie leaned forward, not thinking, just watching. Kurt's finger and his mother's asshole were deeply lubed with sunscreen. She was also incredibly relaxed from the earlier massage. Her body just sort of gave in to her son. In a split second, half of Kurt's finger had disappeared into his mother's asshole. Claudia groaned deeply and her eyes shot up.

"Oh god Kurt!" she groaned at first, and it was clear from her voice that she'd felt some pleasure in her son's touch. But her entire body had gone rigid now. Whatever relaxation she'd felt, regardless of the tension growing between her legs, was gone. Her lips pursed and her head swung around towards her son. In fact, she did more than that. She turned completely on the chair so that her ass and back were turned towards Frankie and she was facing Kurt. Kurt's fingers had slipped out of his mother's body in her quick movement. He was still smiling devilishly and she slapped his arm, but playfully.

"You little rat!" she said, laughing slightly, "You know that a finger in my ass like that delays my orgasm! It breaks my internal rhythm!" Kurt was just laughing now.

"I like to make you uncomfortable to draw out your orgasm, it's better when it takes longer!" he said, "Plus, your asshole feels so good around my finger."

"You're my asshole, you jerk! You want to see uncomfortable? I'll show you uncomfortable!" Claudia said and she instantly grabbed at her son between his legs. Kurt was fast and began to move away. Claudia's fingers hooked into the waistband of Kurt's speedo. He dove away from her, towards the pool. She kept her hands in his bathing suit. Somehow, in twisting and turning (and laughing uproariously), Kurt slipped out of his speedo, landing on his naked ass on the patio. Frankie saw the Kurt's erect, veiny 6-inch cock slap against thigh as he rolled over. He didn't seem to care that his mother was looking at him...in that stage of undress. He got up off of the patio giggling, ran to the pool, and jumped in with a loud splash.

Claudia stood up next to her pool chair quickly, her breasts bouncing. Frankie could see that her nipples were still hard and that she was glistening with sunscreen and sweat. As she moved, the scent in the air grew more intense and Frankie bit down on a towel to avoid making noises. Claudia was looking into the water, she had her hands on her hips like she was angry, but there was a somewhat playful smile on her face. As Kurt came up out of the water, Claudia spoke.

"You think because I just got sunscreen on that I won't come in after you? You're dumber than you look!" she said and began running towards the pool. Frankie stopped trying to make sense of the scene in front of him and just watched as Claudia's breasts and ass jiggled during her sprint towards the edge. In a moment, she dove into the shallow end of the pool with a loud splash. Frankie could hear Kurt laughing as his mother landed in the water.

Frankie quickly adjusted himself in the wicker bin. He knew that with the splashing and the confusion, he didn't need to be quite as concerned about noise. But even if there had been danger, he knew he would look. He desperately needed to see what was going on next. He knew that whatever it was, that he wasn't going to be able to understand it. But he was passed the point of caring whether he understood it. He just knew that this was the most exciting thing he'd ever seen and he didn't want to miss a second of it.

Frankie heard loud splashing and he could see two bodies flailing wildly in the water. He could hear Kurt laughing and he could hear Claudia screaming playfully. After a moment, what he was seeing came into focus. Claudia and Kurt, mother and son, were wrestling around, naked, in the pool! He saw Claudia's breasts bouncing in the water and rubbing against her son's face and arms. He saw her hands reaching for Kurt's penis and pinching at his ass. She saw Kurt's hands all over his mother, feeling at her nipples and brushing between his legs.

For several minutes it was absolute chaos. They dunked under water and rolled against the side of the pool wildly. The whole time, their laughing and playful shouts rang out in the backyard. If they had been wearing bathing suits and been dating (rather than mother and son) it would have seemed like some sexually charged horseplay. But as it was, it was like some sort of somewhat rough, taboo foreplay.

After a few minutes, they both began to grow tired and, slowly, they began to settle down. The position they eventually stopped in was somewhat strange, in Frankie's opinion. Well, all of it was strange, but this was more so. Claudia was now standing in the water, her back arched slightly and her breasts pushed out. Her long hair, now wet, was mussed but mostly draped down over her breasts. Frankie could see her nipples poking out of the hair, more erect than ever. Directly below Claudia's breasts Kurt was laying on his back in the water with his arms down by his side. His erect cock was poking up out of the water, the uncircumcised tip almost grazing the rounded bottom of Claudia's left breast.

It took Frankie a moment to recognize what was happening. In the water, Kurt's buoyancy made his body weight a fraction of what it was outside. As a result, Claudia was holding Kurt up at the top of the water. One of her arms was slipped behind his neck, holding his head up slightly. The other was underneath of his ass, propping his hips up. A mother, holding her son almost like he was not a 19-year-old man but a child. Both of their chests were rising and fall sharply as they breathed.

"Is mommy's boy going to behave himself?" Claudia asked, looking down at her son. As she looked down, her shoulders slumped slightly and her breasts fell. Frankie could see the hard tip of her son's penis begin to poke into her breast. He saw Kurt's body grow a little more rigid, but Claudia acted like she didn't notice.

"Yes mommy," Kurt replied, "But you bumped my lip when you were punishing me." He said.

"Oh poor baby!" Claudia said, in a sort of motherly voice, "Let me kiss it and made it better." And with that Claudia lifted up her son's head and, and the same time, bent over at the waist towards him. Kurt's penis pressed more sharply into his mother's breast, the tip grazing against her nipple. She gasped but didn't stop moving. In a moment, Frankie watched as Claudia's lips pressed against her son's.

Frankie had kissed his mother before, obviously. Mostly little pecks on the cheek when she asked for one. What he was watching could never, ever be confused with a son kissing his mother. It wasn't just that their lips met. The two didn't peck of even start slow. As soon as Claudia's mouth touched Kurt's, her lips were open and her tongue was pouring out. Kurt's mouth opened as well and soon their tongues were meeting in the space between their bodies. Their bodies moved quickly, passionately, and Frankie heard Claudia moaning as she kissed her son. They're tongues plunged deeper into each other's mouths, like they wanted to taste every bit of one another. The whole while, Kurt's erection throbbed more and more insistently against his mother's breasts.

After a short time, their kiss broke. Frankie could hear both of them panting and he knew that they had only stopped to catch their breath. Claudia was still leaning over her son, Kurt's cock was still pressing into her breasts. As soon as he had caught his breath, Claudia spoke.

"Feel better honey?" she asked.

"Yes mommy," Kurt said, "But..." he looked at her beseechingly.

"But what honey?" Claudia asked, biting on the bait.

"But you hit the tip of my penis too," he said, not sounding embarrassed. Claudia smiled brightly.

"Oh no!" she said with real concern, "better kiss that and make it better too." Claudia quickly straightened her back again, her breast rising off of her son's erect cock. Once she was standing straight, she pushed her arms out slightly, moving Kurt's body a few more inches away from her body. She looked over and her son's eyes once, and then stared down right in front of her, looking directly at her son's erect cock.

"It does look a little red and swollen," she said playfully. Kurt nodded his head, now too excited to talk. It was clear that neither of them had much patience left. Claudia was almost shaking with excitement. She began to bend at her waist, her mouth slipped open slightly. She moved quickly and Frankie watched her with intense focus. He knew what was going to happen but somehow he still couldn't believe it. But then, he couldn't really believe anything he was seeing. And yet he knew he was seeing it. And he knew he liked it, even if he couldn't tell himself why he liked it or face what it meant. He just knew, he wanted to see Claudia's mouth wrap around her son's cock.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,860 Followers