Secrets of the Suburbs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers

Frankie didn't have to wait long. Claudia's body moved quickly. Both of her hands were occupied holding Kurt up in the water, so Claudia couldn't reach up and hold his cock in place. She just had to do what was necessary. Kurt's hard cock was pointing up towards his face and tilted slightly to one side, towards Claudia. As she bent over, she dropped her head to the side and opened her mouth wider. Frankie placed his hand over his own mouth as he watched Claudia's tongue slip from her mouth and gently rub the side of her son's penis. Kurt tensed and made a low hissing noise. His cock bounced against his mother's lips. She spread them wider and leaned forward, keeping her tongue pressed against Kurt's shaft. In a moment, the tip of Kurt's penis popped into Claudia's mouth.

Shivers ran up and down Frankie's spine, but he wasn't sure if they were a good reaction or a bad one. He just knew that his cock was throbbing against the towels in the wicker bin as he watched Claudia's tongue slip out over her lower lip and slide across the veins of her son's cock. Kurt groaned as his mother's tongue swirled around the tip of his cock. She pulled her lips back slightly and Kurt's cock slipped from between her lips. She was just barely kissing Kurt's penis now, keeping it in place by letting it balance against her lip. He made a desperate sound and thrashed a little in the water.

"It's swollen all the way down. Let mommy take care of it," Claudia said and opened her mouth wider. Her mouth dropped quickly, unbelievably quickly from Frankie's perspective. One second, her lips were just barely brushing the tip of her son's cock as she spoke, and the next, her nose was pressing into her son's hip, his cock buried completely in her mouth. Frankie saw Claudia choke slightly, but she kept her nose pressed down, her son's deep in the back of her throat.

"Jesus mom!" Kurt said, his arms thrashing slightly in the water as his mother's choking muscles squeezed his cock tightly. The childish voice was gone, Kurt was taken by surprise. Kurt's hand closest to Claudia, desperately reaching for something, anything, grabbed out and wrapped around one of Claudia's breasts. He began to squeeze it tightly. Claudia kept her son's dick in her throat as long as she could, her eyes watering and her throat opening and closing. Finally, she needed air, and she let his cock slip out of her throat quickly, keeping only the tip in his mouth as she breathed desperately from her nose. Thick ropes of spit dribbled down Kurt's shaft as she breathed.

Claudia didn't give Kurt any time to recover. As soon as she had caught her breath, her face was once again diving down into his lap. This time, she didn't leave her son's cock buried in her throat for long. As soon as her nose met his stomach, her head was bouncing back up again, leaving only the tip of Kurt's cock in her mouth. She didn't hold back now. Her head was rapidly bobbing up and down on Kurt's cock, never pausing to take a breath or to wipe away the spit that now smeared her cheeks and her chin. Her throat made a low gurgling sound as she sucked and Frankie could hear her moaning in the back of her throat. Kurt's eyes were closed and his mouth was slightly open, in an expression that was extremely similar to the one his mother had earlier. His hand remained grasped around Claudia's breast as she desperately sucked on his cock.

Frankie's mind had gone completely blank. He was no longer shocked by what he saw, though not because he no longer found it shocking. Instead, he had had some sort of sensory overload. His disbelief and his discomfort had been totally overwhelmed. Nothing made sense so he no longer tried to make sense of anything. The only thing he knew was that what he was watching was unbearably hot and that he couldn't look away. So he didn't.

Kurt could not hang on for long under Claudia's relentless action. Frankie wasn't sure how much time it was, but it was no more than a few minutes. Claudia's head was still bouncing up and down, her movements growing smoother and smoother as more and more saliva dripped down her son's cock. Kurt was moaning and shaking in the water. Suddenly, Kurt's entire body went entirely stiff, his hands shot out and grabbed his mother's head, pushing her down and keeping his cock buried deep in his throat. Frankie saw Kurt twitching and actually noticed Kurt's balls seizing up against his mother's face. Then he went entirely limp.

Frankie knew...Kurt had cum in his mother's throat. That her teeth and tongue were coated in sperm.

But there wasn't any time to reflect on that. As soon as Kurt went limp and let out a low sigh, Claudia got her revenge. Her son was just starting to slow his heart rate and recover from his orgasm when he let out a low, long breath. Claudia waited until all of the air was out of his lungs and, with a devilish smile of her own (as close as she could get with a cock still in her mouth), she suddenly moved both of her arms out from underneath of her son. Without her arms to hold him, he was no longer buoyant enough to float. With a quick yell, Kurt quickly slipped under the water. The last part of his body to drop was his now half-hard cock. As his body rocketed to the bottom of the pool, it quickly slipped from her lips.

Claudia didn't wait for her son to recover. As soon as his cock was out of her mouth, she quickly swam over to the end of the pool closest to Frankie and rushed out of the water. Frankie watched her walk up the stairs leading out of the water, her beautiful, naked body dripping water and swaying seductively. He also noticed that her mouth was slightly open as she walked. At first he didn't think anything of it, but just as she passed, he saw that her tongue was working her son's sperm around in her mouth. He could see the thick white liquid moving over her tongue and in between her teeth. She was flipping it around, letting it coat her mouth, savoring it. As she stopped between the two pool chairs directly in front of Frankie, she closed her mouth. He watched her throat moving and realized that she'd just swallowed her son's sperm.

By that time, Kurt had popped back up out of the water, sputtering and coughing. Claudia laughed at him and his head spun around so that he was facing his mother. He looked angry now, not playful. He shook his head as he finished coughing.

"You could've drowned me!" he said.

"Oh don't be a baby!" his mother shot back.

"That wasn't funny!" he said, slowly moving through the water towards his mother. Claudia didn't seem the least bit concerned about his anger.

"Neither was putting your finger up my ass!" Claudia retorted.

"You ruined my orgasm!" Kurt returned. Claudia didn't say another word. Instead, she spun around quickly so that her back was to Kurt as he waded through the water. She then dropped down onto the patio, on her hands and knees. Her large round ass was now up in the air and her breasts were hanging down from her body, her nipples could've cut glass. She looked back over her shoulder at her son.

"If you want a better orgasm, come over here and take it," she said coldly. Kurt's eyes grew wide and he started moving more quickly out of the water. Claudia shook her ass at her son, keeping her eyes leveled at him. Frankie saw that as Kurt was running up the stairs on the edge of the pool that his cock was already getting hard again. In the five steps it took him to reach the pool chairs, it was already totally erect and slapping against his stomach.

Kurt didn't waste any time and it didn't look like Claudia wanted him to. He moved quickly and was soon standing between her feet, looking down at her ass, narrow back, and shoulders. He dropped down onto his knees between his legs and wrapped his right hand around his dick. Frankie could smell the scent of chlorine now from the two bodies in front of him, but he could smell Claudia's arousal too. He remembered that Claudia had now yet cum. She was clearly desperate.

As though they were made to fit together, Kurt's cock lined up perfectly with his mother's dripping wet slit. He didn't bother to pull her lips open or act gently, he knew she was wet enough. In one fluid motion, Kurt slammed his hard cock deep into his mother's pussy. Claudia let out a loud, low moan.

"Oh fuck!" she said, "Honey, fuck mommy's pussy. Don't stop!" She didn't need to tell Kurt. As soon as his cock was buried all the way in her body, he was pulling it back out. Her body quivered and her muscles tightened, trying to hold her son's penis inside of her. But Kurt pulled hard and quickly, in a matter of moments, just the tip of his cock remained inside of her. Then, in another split second, it was back inside. Kurt immediately fell into a blistering rhythm. His cock moved in and out of his mother in a blur. Frankie could hear the wet sound Kurt's balls slapping into his mother's body.

Claudia moaned and writhed on the ground while her son pounded his cock in and out of her body. She managed to keep herself balanced, holding herself up with only her right hand. Her left hand was up, grabbing her breast once again, pinching the nipple and clawing at her flesh.

Somehow, Kurt managed to move his hips even faster than before. Frankie could see sweat pouring down the other man's face. The increased speed seemed to push Claudia past some limit. Her right armed buckled and she nearly pitched forward, face first, into the patio. She caught her balance, but her left had instantly slipped off her breast. Frankie thought she'd drop it down, so she'd once again be on all fours. Instead, her left hand snaked down between her leg. Frankie couldn't see what she was doing, but her hand instantly found her hard, swollen little clit and she began to rub it furiously while she felt her son's penis slamming in and out of her body.

Neither of them last long after that. Claudia came first. Frankie watched as her eyes opened for a moment before slamming shut. He saw the muscles in her arms and body tense completely, her toes curled on the patio. Her mouth dropped open like she was about to scream, but only a tiny little croak emerged from her throat. Her head dropped and her hips instinctively pushed back. This was too much for Kurt. His mother's sudden thrust, mixed with the intense squeezing caused by her orgasming pussy pushing him over the edge.

"Fill mommy with your cum, give it to me," Claudia managed to groaned in a small, faraway voice. But Kurt probably didn't hear it. His body was seizing up and he thrust his hips once last time, driving his cock deep into his mother's body and leaving it there. His balls seized again and his cock expanded slightly inside of his mother's body. His warm, thick semen was pouring into Claudia's body. After a few seconds, Claudia's pussy had milked every last drop out of him. Kurt let out a low sigh and collapsed onto his back on the patio. Claudia, now wobbly on her knees, collapsed as well, panting.

They lay there breathing for a long time. Frankie kept his eyes on them, especially on Claudia, but no thoughts were registering. It was like he was just recording what he was seeing so that he could later process it. He didn't even recognize the danger he was in anymore and later he would thank his good luck that he didn't just stand up and walk out of the wicker case. It never even occurred to him to worry that one or both of the people he watched would go over to the bin to retrieve a towel. He was just documenting, soaking it in and letting it tattoo itself on his mind. He would never, ever forget what he saw.

Claudia and Kurt sat up at around the same time, after some time passed. They'd caught their breath. They smiled at each other and Claudia reached over, took her son's hand, and kissed his knuckles gently. Kurt smiled. Neither of them seemed sheepish or embarrassed by what they'd done. They looked like two lovers, basking in the afterglow. That was, essentially what they were.

"Did you like it mom?" Kurt asked.

"Of course I liked it!" Claudia said, "I always like it when you make me cum."

"And I always makes you cum?" Kurt asked. It felt like these were almost rehearsed lines, like they said this after...every time they made love.

"Always baby, you're the best I've ever had," she said.

"I love you mom."

"I love you too, honey," Claudia said and they leaned forward once again and kissed. This time, a soft, motherly peck on the cheek. Without further words, they both rose and walked into the house, closing the door after them.

Frankie waited in the bin for a long time, probably longer than he needed to. At first, it was just because he was still too shell shocked to move. Eventually, it was because he was still afraid to get caught. But, maybe 20 minutes after the Parks had gone back in the house, Frankie opened the wicker bin and carefully climbed out. His legs felt wobbly and his cock was still hard. He didn't have time to worry about any of that. He quickly darted across the patio and climbed up the retaining wall. He grabbed his clothes and sprinted back to his own house. He snuck in through the back door so that no one would see him. He didn't know what he'd say if he saw his mother or sister.

In a matter of minutes, he was laying on his bed in his bedroom, totally naked with his hand wrapped around his hard cock. He knew that he'd never been more aroused in his entire life. He was just about to stroke his cock, thinking about Claudia and Kurt, when suddenly the full force of what he had seen washed over him. He'd never felt anything like it, a delayed reaction like that. The numbness that he'd sort of felt through most of his experience burned off and suddenly he realized that he had seen something that he shouldn't of seen. Something that no one should ever see. And he knew that it was wrong. The moral weight of he'd experience dragged him down like an anchor tied to his ankle.

What's more, he knew that what he was about to do was wrong. How could he touch himself and think about...incest? His hand slipped from his cock as the shame and the disgust washed over him. He ran his hand through his hair, trying to come to terms with what he'd seen and what it had done to him. But it was too much, every thought was like sand slipping through his fingers. He had no idea of what any of this meant for the future

He lay on his bed for a long time; confused, uneasy, and...undeniably aroused.

End Chapter 1

*****

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.

YKN

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers