All Comments on 'Secrets of the Suburbs Ch. 03'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago

This is a story that I'm really beginning to get in to.

Thank you.

I'm hoping part four will bring Susan and her kids back together in a much more loving way

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a different twist

Interesting to say the least.

rodavrodavover 7 years ago
very exciting

Please continue. This is very exciting. Hope to see that Susan will finally have a conversation with her children and will eventually talking about what each one of them found out about their neighbors.

DraylinDraylinover 7 years ago
Odd

It almost feels like the McCall family's reaction to incest at the end of each chapter so far is too intense to be realistic. I get your trying to build up dramatic tension and that as normal people raised to believe incest is some kind of evil entity they would react negatively to it. I don't know exactly what I'm getting at but if it was slightly toned down but still a morale dilemma it might feel more natural reaction to me. Instead of just stopping cold when about to masturbate to something that turns a person on they usually just do it anyway then feel incredibly guilty about it, at least in my personal experience. That said I still really like this story and can't wait to read the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Inclusion

Maybe the brother and sister get involved and susan catches them and joins in. Then a block party orgy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Moral Dilemma

Incest is not a natural or moral thing in western society, so of course, guilt and fear are normal responses when a person tries to deal with seeing and being aroused by something deemed perverted and illegal. So I don't think it's odd that Susan and the kids react the way they do. I also think that their fears keeping them from enjoying what they have witnessed is a great literary device, their frustration and guilt, will only make their own entry into incestous relationships more powerful. Since this is the obvious solution to the family's problems, we all know it's going to happen, so the fun for me is in how they get there. The sex will be just a really cool bonus.

BILLBADBILLBADover 7 years ago
keep it in family

i really enjoyed your story.lets the family come together.and please dont involve whole street.keep it un the family.thanks

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Love the series. Bring on chapter 4!!

weenogweenogover 7 years ago

Hot. Love reading inbred incest stories.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Skillfully written

Story keeps getting better. It is just so natural

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 7 years ago
Keep it going, please...

I'm hoping for more than 5 chapters! Please???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks. This is smoking hot. Building wonderfully

Continue. Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wonderful

wonderful keep it up story just add Grandmother to it fucking her son and grand son

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...