Secrets of the Suburbs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as soon as the idea entered her mind, she instantly dropped back down on her knees. How, exactly, could she burst through the door. Just entering someone's house without being invited was generally wrong. There were, of course, exceptions, but Susan had bigger problems. If she ran downstairs and pulled the siblings apart, there would be questions. What was she doing there? How did she know what they were doing? How had she seen them? She couldn't answer that question, at least not without getting herself into trouble as well. And besides, what would she say? What could she do? Even the idea of being down in the basement made her feel embarrassed and disoriented. She'd go down there and...freeze. She wouldn't do any good. And so she stayed, crouching down at the basement window, looking inside. She told herself that the only reason she was watching was to monitor the situation. If it got...too bad, she would throw caution to the wind and go down anyway. So she had to keep watching, it was the only thing she could do and she was being...responsible. If she had other feelings stirring inside of her, she ignored them totally.

But Bethany and Martin didn't seem to have any interest in keeping things relatively calm or under control. Even as Susan had definitely decided that she would try to keep things from getting totally out of hand, the siblings were pushing into even deeper territory. Their lips were still pressed tightly together and Susan could see their tongues moving in each other's mouths. But their hands were not still. Martin was wearing a blue t-shirt and Susan saw Bethany's fingers crawling forward against her brother's shoulders, scrunching the back of the shirt up in her palm, exposing her brother's muscular back. Even more distressing, Martin's arm that was wrapped around his sister's back was slipping into the waist band of her cloth shorts. He was yanking down on the hem, pulling it down over the round top of Bethany's ass.

Susan was shaken deeply. This wasn't some sort of (relatively) innocent exploration. This was moving very quickly. They had done this before. They were caught up in something that was very, very wrong. Whatever trespass it would be to enter the house would be more than made up for by the service she would be doing for these confused, sick kids. But even before she had a chance to once again stand up and head towards the door, the siblings were plunging forward even faster. Their bodies were moving rapidly, like the kisses had opened some sort of door. There wasn't time to stop them. There was only the need to watch.

The siblings' kiss had broken for only the briefest fraction of a second as Bethany pulled Martin's shirt up over his head. Martin's hand moved from his sister's breast so that the shirt slid off of his arms and onto the floor. But, at the same time, his hand dropped down to his sister's shorts. Now with both hands on the hemline, he was able to quickly yank them down over his sister's ass. They slipped over the bubbles of flesh and then fell in a pile on the floor. Susan was shocked to see that Bethany wasn't wearing panties and she could see the girl's tight, shaved pussy, with small purplish lips. While they disrobed, they spoke.

"God, I've wanted this all fucking day!" Bethany moaned as she stepped out of her shorts.

"Why didn't you just say.? Why'd you have to bring up Ben?" Martin asked.

"Well it was the truth...and you're cute when you're wound up," Bethany replied. As soon as Martin's shirt and Bethany's pants were off, their heads sort of flipped positions. Now Martin was grabbing the bottom of Bethany's shirt, rapidly pulling it up off of her head. Her small breasts popped out of her shirt, her purplish-pink nipples hard and the flesh smooth and clear.

The speed at which the shirt was removed was helped because Bethany was dropping down to her knees, grabbing onto her brother's mesh shorts and yanking them down in a single motion. Martin hadn't been wearing underwear either and his half-hard cock flopped out towards his sister's face. Susan saw that it was circumcised with a round pink tip and a smooth, pale shaft coated in thick veins. It was relatively long for such a short boy, maybe 6 and a half inches long and quite thick. Bethany, on her knees, was eye level with her brother's cock. She smiled hungrily, leaning forward and giving it a small kiss on the tip. As she pulled back, a thin line of liquid connected her lips to the tip of her brother's cock. He groaned and his cock hardened quickly.

"That's cute too!" Bethany giggled. Her brother smiled and then put his hand on his sister's forehead.

"It's hot and...masculine. Not cute!" he said good-naturedly and he pushed his sister backwards. She was off balance on her knees and she fell back onto her large ass on the carpeted floor. Her legs spread apart and she threw her arms back, catching herself from falling all the way over, but still leaning backwards. Her breasts sort of spread out on her chest and she giggled coquettishly.

"I think it's cute," Bethany said huskily and she hooked her finger at her brother, "You think it's something more? Come prove it." Martin didn't need any additional prompting. In half a moment, Martin had dropped to his knees between his sister's legs. Bethany's feet moved quickly, wrapping around her brother's body. His hands dropped down onto the floor on either side of Bethany's body, her breasts rubbing against his arms. Now Bethany leaned over completely, letting her back rest against the carpet and her long brunette hair cascading across the floor and her breasts lying flat against her chest. Her nipples were hard and looked longer than before.

There was no mistaking what was happening here. Susan had watched, stone-faced as the siblings quickly moved into their new, and shocking, position. Everything was happening so fast...It was clear from that speed that this too was comfortable and normal for Bethany and Martin. But the speed also had a paralyzing effect on Susan. She wasn't eased into an uncomfortable situation and therefore able to process it and, if necessary, interrupt it. It was like when he father had taught her to swim as a child and thrown her into an icy swimming pool in early April. She was paralyzed by the chilling sensation, unable to move her arms or legs, or even really breathe. Except this time, her father wasn't there to pull her, choking, out of the water. Now she was just drowning.

Susan's effort to keep her head above water, to just stay alert as the sensory overload crushed her ability to react, was almost completely overwhelmed as she heard Bethany sigh gently. She hadn't seen Bethany's hands reach down between her own legs, or seen the girl's hand wrap around the thick base of her brother's penis. Susan hadn't even noticed Martin thrusting forward, following Bethany's guiding hand as the tip of his cock grazed his sister's dripping slit. But she heard the moan, soft noise from the back of Bethany's throat as the tip of her brother's cock slipped inside of her. Then the jumble in Susan's mind suddenly disappeared as her mind went entirely blank. All she could do was watch.

Bethany was clearly very, very wet. He brother slipped inside of her inch by inch, without the slightest friction. In a matter of moments, Martin's balls were pressing into Bethany's body and his rigid cock was submerged completely with her. Bethany's legs squeezed tighter around her brother's back, pulling him deeper and deeper into her body.

"Oh fuck Martin, I've been dreaming about this all week! Never again so long..." she moaned. Martin's hips pulled out slowly and a sharp inhalation pulled from Bethany's lips.

"You've been dreaming about my cock?" he asked, his voice sounding deeper, more substantial.

"Yes!" Bethany sighed and then Martin, mercifully, slammed his cock back into his sister, his low groan totally overwhelmed by her tremulous moan. Martin pulled his hips back again.

"You love it because its thick and its hard don't you?" he asked playfully.

"So good!" Bethany said, licking her lips and looking up at her brother. Martin once again threw his cock back into his sister's body, making her shake and groan louder than before. And for a third time he pulled out, holding.

"And it isn't even a little bit cute, is it?" Martin asked, a sly smile spreading across his face. Bethany's eyes opened and she smiled too.

"No baby brother," she said, "It's...everything... so sexy." Bethany moaned again, trying to squeeze her legs and force her brother inside of her. Martin was done torturing his sister (and himself), his cock once again slammed home inside of his sister's lithe body. She groaned loudly and threw both of her arms around his neck, pulling his body in close to hers and mashing her breasts against his muscular chest. Their lips found each other, desperately, their tongues plunging into one another's mouths. Martin's hips were moving rhythmically now, pulling his hard cock in and out of his sister's welcoming body. Bethany made low noises in her throat and bucked his hips in time with her brother. For a brief moment, as their bodies rocked on the floor, their lips broke.

"I love you Martin!" Bethany said in small, trembling voice and then she gasped.

"I love you too, Sis," Martin said, before dropping his lips back down on his sister.

Sitting outside, Susan moaned and then instantly put her hands to her mouth. What had she just done? What was she feeling? For the first time since Susan had first seen the siblings begin to...cross lines, she thought about something other than the shock and the disgust she experienced on the surface. She let herself take stock of what she was actually feeling. And a wave of shame washed over Susan. Physically, Susan felt her nipples pressing hard against the inside of her bra. Her skin felt prickly and excited. The insides of her legs were slick and her clitoris was aching. She quickly told herself it was just an involuntary reaction, caused by the fact that she was seeing two attractive people...making love. It was compounded by the fact that she hadn't had sex in well over a year.

But Susan could tell that she was lying to herself. Beyond the physical reactions, she realized that she was...enjoying what she was watching. And a lot of it was that she was enticed to see siblings...apparently in love with one another. They'd said it, after all. And she liked that for more reasons than she could fathom. And so she didn't run down now and stop anything. She didn't stop watching. She didn't want to stop this. She needed to feel more of this.

Bethany, apparently, was enjoying what she was feeling as well. Her eyes were closed and her back was arched on the floor, propping herself up on her shoulders. Her right hand was up at her mouth and she was biting on her fingers and squealing delightedly. Martin was silent, his face intent and sweat beginning to run down his temples. He had his hands on his sister's waist, gripping her tightly. His hips were rocking back and forth quickly, his aching cock slipping in and out of his sister's pussy over and over again, his balls slapping hard against her ass. The harder he pushed, the more Bethany writhed and moaned on the floor. Her legs were still wrapped around his back, squeezing him tightly.

"Fuck me Martin! Don't stop, don't slow down. Harder!" Bethany begged. As she spoke, her free hand moved down between her legs. Her forefinger began to swirl around on her sopping wet clit. She breathed like the wind was being knocked out of her and she began to rock her body back and forth. She groaned so loud that it was more of a full-throated scream.

It was the uncontrolled nature of Bethany's scream that suddenly reached Susan. What if someone else hears this? She had been so narrowly focused on the siblings that she hadn't even considered that possibility. This idea made her scan her eyes around the basement. Her blood ran cold and her skin felt tingly. Her stomach dropped to the floor. There wasn't just a danger that someone would hear.

Someone had.

While Bethany lay moaning on her back, her eyes closed and her body quivering and Martin knelt between his sister's thighs, pistoning his cock in and out of his sister's body, Joy Liston was standing in the doorway to the home bar, looking directly at her children. Her arms were crossed in front of her chest and her face was stony, inscrutable.

Joy Liston looked like an older version of her daughter. They were the same height, around 5'5 and they had the same long brown hair, tanned white skin, and graceful neck. Even their faces were similar with the wide set blue eyes, the narrow nose, and the full lips. Joy's build was more mature, but by no means matronly. Her breasts were much larger than her daughters, though she still had a slightly bottom-heavy build with her large, round ass. She had a narrow waist for a mother of two, setting off the dramatic curves of her breasts and her hips. Her legs and arms were slender like her daughters and she was wearing a conservative skirt and blouse, clearly her work clothes.

If Susan had been jumbled before, then she was out of her mind now. The sudden appearance of the sibling's mother had thrust a whole new series of thoughts into her mind. The first, of course, was shame. Here she was, watching these two siblings...fuck one another and she'd done nothing to stop it. Now a mother had to walk in on her children like this...Susan felt responsible. But she was also relieved. She had been too weak to act and that was wrong. But at least Joy was here now, Joy would stop this before it got any worse. Could it get worse? Susan could really tell, and she couldn't dwell on those thoughts either because she had other feelings as well. Chief among them was fear. What would a mother do in such a situation? What would Susan do if the situation was reversed? She could bear to think about that...could she? But perhaps the most troubling feeling that Susan experienced was the one that she refused to acknowledge, even deep within her mind: disappointment. Joy's arrival meant that everything she was seeing and, despite herself, enjoying, was about to be gone.

Or so it seemed. After a few moments, Susan realized she didn't know how long Joy had been standing there, watching. She'd assumed the mother had just arrived because she wasn't screaming yet. But, the seconds began to tick off and Joy did nothing, just watching her children fucking on the basement floor. And then Susan noticed something else. A jacket. A perfect match to Joy's skirt, and I was lying draped carefully over a chair right next to Joy. She'd come in and calmly removed it, not saying a word. Susan was confused, and then even further shocked when she saw Joy's hands reach up towards her blouse, unbuttoning the top button.

Susan looked on in stunned silence as Joy slowly began to move her hands down her chest, skittering her fingers over the buttons. Her eyes remained on her children the entire time. The sounds of Bethany's moaning and Martin's groans filled the air, but didn't overwhelm the wet noises of Martin's cock slipping between his sister's pussy lips. Bethany's hand continued to swirl over her own clit her body continued to tremble. Occasionally, Bethany would call out her brother's name or lewdly demand that he fuck her harder. Martin would grunt and move faster, the sweat sheening on his muscular back.

They were completely oblivious to the presence of their mother. They certainly didn't notice when her blouse, completely unbuttoned, slipped from Joy's shoulders. Or when she reached behind her own back and easily unhooked her black satin bra, letting it fall into a pile on the floor. Susan noticed that Joy's breasts looked larger than she'd expected and heavy (though by no means droopy) and her areolas were very large and dark.

Joy paused for a moment as she took off her shirt, once again looking up at her children. Bethany's hips were moving in a jerky, unhinged fashion and it was clear that she was nearing an orgasm. Her son's eyes were closed and he was gritting his teeth, his breathing ragged and tired. Joy smiled at them indulgently, as though they were children playing a game of doctor. Then she bent slightly at her waist and began unzipping her skirt quickly. Soon it puddled on the floor at her legs. She also wasn't wearing any panties. Susan saw that she was shaved bare and that her pussy looked remarkably like her daughter's, youthful and tight.

Once she was completely naked, she placed her hand gently on her chair, crossing her legs at the ankle. She looked at her children on the floor. A small, contented smile crossed her face. Susan felt her blood run cold. Whatever she had feared was going to happen...clearly wasn't. But whatever was happening, it was far, far worse. And Susan felt the arousal growing deeper within her. What was this mother doing...?

But Bethany and Martin didn't give Susan a chance to reflect on what she was seeing. It was almost like there was some sort of mystical connection between the siblings and their mother. As soon as Joy stopped disrobing and moved into position next to the chair, her children pushed each other beyond the point of ecstasy. Bethany came first and it was her piercing scream that shifted Susan's eyes back to their side of the room. She screamed out her brother's name and, at the same time, squeezed her legs tighter and tighter around him. Susan saw the girl's eyes roll back in her head and watched her body trembling all over. It was almost like Susan could see the orgasm rolling through the girl's body as she writhed on the floor. Bethany bit on her fingers and ran her other hand through her hair, her nipples pointing up in the air looking like they could cut glass. Martin groaned loudly as his sister's pussy contracted around his aching cock. Bethany's eyes fluttered open.

"Not inside, not inside. On my tits!" She groaned as the orgasm gradually started to subside. She let her feet unhook from behind her brother's back and her hips loosened her grip around him. Apparently, there wasn't any time to waste. As soon as Bethany released Martin from her grip, he dropped back on his calves. His hard penis quickly popped out of his sister's pussy (drawing another low moan from her throat as her head lolled, exhausted). As soon the bulbous tip emerged from Bethany's lips, a long, sticky rope of white cum exploded from Martin's cock. He let out an ecstatic breath as the sperm arched out of his body. Susan watched as the surprising amount of liquid splattered across Bethany's breasts and stomach. Bethany, still not recovered, but desperate, giggled and then propped herself up on her elbows, looking at Martin.

He wasn't close to finished. His balls seized against his body and his urethra expanded as another massive load of cum burst out of his body. This, somehow, traveled even farther, splattering against Bethany's neck and chin, even crossing her lips. Bethany laughed delightedly and ran her tongue across her lips, tasting her brother's seed. Martin was still not finished, his cock throbbing over and over again as more and more cum poured out of his body and landed on his sister (though each spurt was slightly smaller than the last).

After half a minute, a shiver ran down Martin's spin and his chin dropped to his chest, exhausted. His sister's throat, breasts, and stomach were crisscrossed with thick streams of cum. It looked like someone had poured a glass of it on her chest. Bethany was laughed excitedly. She laid back down on the floor, moving her hand to her up to her breast. She swirled her fingers through the liquid, spreading it evenly so that it covered more and more of her skin.

"Oh my god, I've never seen so much! I mean you're usually like...intense...but this is crazy!" she gushed, her chest still rising and falling as she caught her breath. Martin couldn't even speak, he just smiled as he watched his sister play with his sperm. But if Martin was mute with exhaustion, there was still one person with something to say.