Secrets of the Suburbs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,903 Followers

Bethany was now completely absorbed in running her flaccid tongue up and down Joy's pussy, sucking down her mother's juices paying particular focus to her mother's aching clit. But the invitation she'd offered was still hanging in the room. If she was no longer capable of thinking about it, James was. He smiled at his (Daughter? Granddaughter?) as he walked around behind her, facing towards Joy.

The old man slowly dropped down onto one knee and then the other behind Bethany. She'd spread her legs slightly, making sure that there was room for him when she'd first made her offer. As he moved into position, he stopped for a moment, placing one of his gnarled hands on the firm flesh of Bethany's ass. He looked at the rest of his family, and seemed to enjoy what he was watching, his eyes following their movements intently. After a few moments, Joy's eyes opened, she looked down towards her daughter's feet, at James. She quickly pulled her son's cock from her mouth.

"I love you daddy," she said as she inhaled sharply, reacting to Bethany's motions.

"I love you too angel," James said. Joy turned her head back to her son's cock, he looked like he was devastated that she'd stopped. She smiled at him and opened her mouth wider. Martin pressed forward and Joy allowed him, letting his cock slip deeper and deeper inside of her mouth, keeping her lips wrapped around it fiercely, her tongue moving wildly.

As though this was some sort of signal, James moved himself into position. He had sort of been kneeling back on his calves, but now he placed his other hand on Bethany's hip and easily pulled himself up so that he was balancing on his knees. Bethany's legs had been spread perfectly, as though she'd done this so many times she knew exactly where to place herself so that the tip of James cock pressed against her wet slit. He hadn't even had to position himself with his hand, his penis slipped through Bethany's pussy lips, the uncircumcised tip almost tumbling inside of her.

Bethany made a high squealing sound as she felt James' cock begin to slip inside of her. Her body trembled, but she never lost her focus. Bethany kept her head down between her mother's legs, continuing to work Joy's gash with her tongue as it grew wetter and wetter with saliva and arousal. Joy was not the only one who was wet. The excitement of being fucked by her brother, eating his cum, drinking her mother's milk, and eating her pussy had Bethany beyond arousal. The insides of her legs down to her knees were slick with her juices. As a result, James had absolutely no trouble getting inside of Bethany. If anything, her body was forcing his motion, pulling James into her body. Inch by inch, James' cock disappeared into Bethany's body. Before long, her stomach was pressed into her round ass and his balls were dangling between her legs. Bethany was groaning and writhing on the floor, but she kept her focus on her mother's snatch.

Then it seemed that all bets were off. It was like they had created a pre-determined formation that they were trying to reach and now that they had found it, their bodies had just automatically flown into full motion. Martin stood fully erect on the little table next to the chair. He kept his hands behind his back, his eyes closed, and his mouth open. His hips were thrusting back and forth with rhythmic perfection. His cock was sliding in and out of his mother's open mouth. Her eyes were now open and she was watching her son's cock slip in and out of her body. She kept her hands away, allowing Martin to fuck her throat with complete abandon, driving it hard into her throat so that her eyes watered and drool ran down her cheeks. In fact, her hands were clasped on her breasts, pulling on her own nipples and kneading at the flesh. Occasionally, a dribbled of milk would pour out of one breast or the other as she played.

Joy was able to use both hands to knead her breasts, because Bethany no longer needed any encouragement. Her face was buried entirely within her mother's lap, her tongue now rigid and probing deep inside of her mother salty, coppery insides. Bethany's now-wet nose was pressed into her mother's clitoris and she shook her head from side to side, pushing her mother closer and closer to orgasm. But Bethany herself was barely in control. James hands were grasped tightly around her hips, his knobby fingers pressing into her flesh. As he held her in place, he thrust his hips back and forth, matching the same rhythm that Martin had set in Joy's mouth. Bethany's breasts, hanging under her body, moved at the same time. James cock would slide all the way out of Bethany's tight young pussy lips and then slam back into her, more and more forcefully each time. His balls would swing forward at the same time, slapping hard and wet against Bethany's swollen clitoris.

Susan was not sure how long the family stayed like this. The room was filled with the sounds of their lovemaking, and she could actually feel the heat of their combined bodies rising up towards the ceiling. And the scent of sex too, musky and dirty and lovely, filled her nose. She couldn't keep her eyes in one place for long, she wanted to see everything that was happening. She abandoned herself to simply enjoying the erotic feast before her eyes, it was too difficult to fight her natural desires.

Joy, it seemed, had abandoned herself as well. She was the first to cum. Once moment, she was keeping her eyes on her son, focusing on letting his cock slam into the back of her throat, and the next her body was trembling all over. Her thighs suddenly closed, locking Bethany's head between her legs. What's more, she seemed to pulling Bethany in harder, forcing the girl's tongue into her pussy and her nose into her clit with even more force. A low groaned shook the back of Joy's throat and her lips instantly closed tightly around her son's cock. At the time, his penis was buried all the way in the back of her throat and her lips closed with such force that he couldn't easily pull it back out. Instead, he stayed inside of her as her throat closed around him. Soon, he let out a deep sigh and Susan could see his balls seizing against his mother's mouth as he came.

Bethany, now struggling to breathe as her mother squeezed her, felt two quick smacks of James' balls against her clitoris in succession. The excitement was simply too much. The muffled sounds of her moans overwhelmed the other sounds in the room as her body trembled and shook on the floor. The insides of her body tensed as well, the muscles inside of her body squeezing harder and harder on James' hard cock. Her body was milking him and he couldn't resist. He grunted loudly and his balls began to seize up hard, almost jumping as they poured spurt after spurt of white cum into Bethany's willing pussy. Soon, it was overwhelming her vagina and dripping down onto the floor.

After a few seconds, the combined orgasm began to fade. The family, now panting and exhausting, did not so much move away from one another as fall apart. Martin, no longer able to support himself on the chair, sat down quickly on the floor, catching his breath. James once again rocked back on his calves, putting his hands on his knees and closing his eyes. Bethany collapsed face down on the floor, panting deeply with her eyes unfocused. Joy stayed in the chair but no longer seemed to have control of her body, she lay limp like a someone had cut the strings on a marionette's puppet. They were all smiling. After a while, they slowly all crawled down onto the floor together, their arms and legs wrapped together, and they fell asleep.

Susan stood in front of the house for a long time as the family began to sleep. It was only when the last of them seemed to be snoring deeply that the trance Susan had fallen into seemed to snap. She realized she'd been crouching in the neighbor's front yard for...who knows how long. Someone else might be watching her. She rose quickly, trying to avoid making noise and then quickly made her way back over to her house, her body feeling number and electrical.

In a matter of minutes, Susan was back in the master bedroom, completely naked, on the bed. She had her head craned so that she could pop one of her own nipples into her mouth and one of her hands was snaking down her body, eagerly seeking her wet pussy. She was just about to slip a finger inside of herself, thinking about the Listons balled up together on the floor, when suddenly the numbness began to fade and her mind started to clear. As the memory of what she had seen faded further and further into the past, her initial reaction to what she'd seen returned. She'd watched the Listons...having sex with one another. It was by far the most...wrong thing she'd ever seen in her life. The enormity of the crime she had witnessed suddenly dawned on her as the hypnotic hold the family once held over her faded.

At as the lustful clutch of the moment released her mind, she realized that what she was doing was absolutely wrong. Her nipple dropped quickly from her mouth and her hand fell to her side. She wrapped herself quickly in her blanket, unwilling to see even her own nudity. She was ashamed of her body. And of her mind. And everything. The guilt and the self-hatred was so deep that she almost couldn't understand it. It was too intense to touch. She felt frozen once again, unsure of what to think of the past or how to proceed in the future.

So she lay on the bed for a long time; confused, uneasy, and...undeniably aroused.

End Chapter 3

*****

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.

YKN

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,903 Followers