Secuction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I immediately responded, "Nnnnnn. No. This was the first time she ummmhhh has even seen my ummh..." Mandy smiled because of my answer and the fact that I was scared shitless. When Mandy pulled her hand down to the base with a tight grip that pulled the skin tight down the entire length of my cock I rocked my head back on my shoulders and groaned. Mandy looked up at my face and smiled. I didn't dare move a muscle.

With her still pulling down on the skin of my cock - and believe me there wasn't much loose skin to pull on - she lowered herself to the floor between my legs and as she stared up at me she lowered her head to the tip of my cock. My eyes nearly bulged out of my head. She flicked her tongue around on the velvety glans and around and around the ridge of my circumcision. She moaned hard as she pushed her head further down my shaft. "Mmmmmmppphhhh. My heart went into overdrive. I was sure I was going to pass out. She pushed about two thirds into her mouth and then pulled back. She repeated the movement over and over again. My first ever blowjob was from my girlfriend's mother. She could tell that I was about to blow my load so she backed off.

Mandy was so 'in-heat' that she had lost all rational thought. She wanted...She needed this cock in her pussy. To her my cock wasn't connected to anything or anybody. It was a cock and she needed it in her right now. She pulled her head off and stood up in front of me. Her tits were hard and her nipples were hard and long. She tweaked each of them as she stood in front of me. Her eyes were glassy with lust. She pulled her skirt up to her waist and I saw my first ever pussy.

Her hand went back down to her crotch and I watched as her middle finger disappeared and reappeared. I had no idea where it was going but it was glistening in some kind of moisture. I could see liquid of some type running down her legs. I was fascinated. My cock was jumping all over the place as I wondered what would happen next.

Mandy didn't waste too much time for the 'next' to happen. She knelt down and put her knees on either side of my hips and sat on my lap. She kissed me very passionately and I kissed her back tentatively as I wasn't sure if I was kissing her right. My raging boner was trapped between my stomach and her crotch. It continued to jump even more vigorously.

Mandy smiled and kissed me again. She reached down between her legs and pulled my cock up so she could push herself down on it. When the tip pushed into her she groaned loudly. She bounced up and down on the tip for several seconds. Then she slowly pushed herself down the full length until she was sitting on my balls. She let out a loud groan all the way down. She reached back and fondled my balls and then put both hands on my shoulders as she leaned toward me. She used her knees as a pivot point and began rocking forward and up and then backward and down. My cock pulled all the way out to the head and then went back down again. My mind was screaming as I muttered, "Oh fuck...Oh fuck. I never thought anything could be this wonderful." My eyes were closed and my mouth hung open as I gasped for air.

Mandy had her teeth clenched as she began long fucking strokes. As her pussy came down to my balls she felt my balls tighten. She knew I was close. She needed to orgasm around this monster so she leaned in close to my ear and whispered in a guttural, demonic voice, "You had better not cum yet, you fuck, I'm not ready."

Ready for what, I had no idea but her tone was frightening and I lost all concentration. My mind was everywhere and my pending orgasm was stayed for the moment. As she continued rocking back and forth with a glassy-eyed look on her face I could feel my balls tighten again and my cock surged in length and circumference. All of a sudden, Nicki's mom went completely rigid in my lap. I thought she was having a heart attack or something. I reached out and grabbed her waist with both hands just to steady her. She rocked herself violently into my crotch and then just as violently surged her hips back. Her lips were open but her teeth were clamped shut as she seethed air through them. She pulsed and spasmed all over my lap as I tried to hold on to her.

I didn't know what to do. I wanted to ask if she was alright, but I didn't want to appear totally stupid so I leaned forward to hold her against me. Her arms wrapped around my head as she kissed my forehead. My face was between her tits and I never wanted to move from this spot. Her fucking motion continued and I knew I was done. My seed launched up into her harder than I had ever cum before. She pulled her head back from mine and her eyes went wide as my first rope entered her pussy. Her lips quivered and she said, "Jesus Christ," as she squirmed on my lap. With the second shot she said the same thing but louder and followed that up with "Oh fuck." She pulsed in response to each subsequent blast of my cum deep into her gut. When we recovered and were breathing normally again she leaned down and kissed me hard on the lips and whispered in my ear, "That was incredible Zach." I thought so too but I remained mute.

Mandy pulled herself up and off my softening shaft and then stood up in front of me. She reached down and separated her pussy lips with each hand so I could see the inner workings of my first pussy. She pulled her outer lips aside and then her inner lips. I could see my cum dripping out of her and down her legs. She touched a finger on her enflamed clitoris and her hips shot forward toward my face. I was in a trance. She reached down and took my hand and placed it so I could touch her clit. I did what she did. I touched her ever so gently. Her hips shot forward and back again. She smiled down at me and said, "That is the clitoris. It grow larger like your cock does when I am aroused and was I ever aroused. She pushed one of my fingers into her pussy until it completely disappeared. She groaned loudly. My cock was getting hard again. She pulled my hand out and said, "I better stop this before I get going again." She looked down and saw my cock standing at full attention. She smiled and said, "Youth is so wasted on the young." She walked back into the dining room to retrieve her panties and pulled them on. They were totally soaked and felt cold against her heat. She pulled her bra down over her tits and buttoned her blouse. She smoothed her skirt and as she started to turn away she stopped.

She turned back to me and looked at my cock one more time and said, "Why don't you take that monster upstairs and teach Nicki a few things that I just taught you. Oh, and by the way, if we are ever here alone for any reason I would love to go another round." The second part of her statement registered first and my cock surged. Then the first part slowly began to register in my brain. She had just asked me to go upstairs and fuck her daughter. I was terrified. Was this a joke? WTF? Mandy turned and walked back into the kitchen.

I wasn't sure what to do. I stood up and pushed my stiff cock up to my stomach. The tip was well above my navel and when I pulled my pants up and buckled them the tip stuck out the top of my pants. I pushed it down into my pants and it bulged way out in front. I stood by the couch and thought about what to do. I went through the dining room and into the kitchen. Nicki's mom had been leaning up against the counter when I came in. She turned and looked at me. She said, "Zach. You look like you're scared to death. What's wrong?"

I couldn't look at her face so I looked at her feet and said, "You know that I am a virgin, or I was until five minutes ago. I'm pretty sure that Nicki is a virgin too. Today was the first time I have ever been touched by a girl especially a beautiful girl like Nicki and you - a woman that is. My mind is mush and I'm terrified that I will screw up any attempts at having sex with her. She must be interested because she initiated what you saw when she rushed upstairs. I don't get what happened."

Mandy offered Zach a seat and she sat across the table from him. She sat silent for several moments in thought and then said, "My guess is her hormones must be raging by now. I know mine were at her age. We haven't had a mother-daughter talk about sex. I guess we need to and soon. What I saw when Nicki had her hand in yours stroking your cock was two young people with normal angst about wanting everything to be perfect and your first time almost never goes perfect. You stumble around. She stumbles around and neither will admit that you don't have the foggiest idea of what you are doing. It's all normal." She reached across the table and put her hands on top of mine. "I know you think you are not worthy of Nicki but you're wrong. I know she cares very much for you and that should be very obvious to you since she was the one making the moves today."

I looked at her and nodded and smiled. "I guess I didn't think of it that way. I worship Nicki. There isn't a guy in school who wouldn't love to be sitting here right now." As I said that, I thought, 'especially since you just blew me and fucked me. Mother-fucker (yep that's exactly what I am).' My diminishing cock sprang back to full size with these thoughts.

Mandy pulled her hands back and said, "Nicki is on the pill so don't worry about getting her pregnant. I know you have big plans for your life. Who knows, maybe Nicki will be a big part of it. You're a good boy Zach. If Nicki has decided you are the one, go upstairs right now and stumble through this together. Believe me; you have all the equipment you need. If she is ready for intercourse let her be the one to decide. Just be gentle with her. Her first time will be a bit painful. You will need to 'take her cherry' so when you put that monster in her the first time you will feel an obstruction. That's her hymen. That needs to be broken which is layman's terms for 'losing her cherry'. You just have to push hard to get past it. The pain will subside and that won't be a problem anymore. Every girl has to go through it sometime." She stopped and thought a moment and then said, "You know what, I think she has been practicing lately to get ready for this. I know I did before my first time. Oh, and by the way, Nicki doesn't need to know about us. OK?" She didn't reveal that she had found a long carrot on her night stand this morning and had a pretty good idea what it was for.

She motioned with her hands for me to get up and go upstairs. I pulled myself out of the chair as my bulge caught on the edge of the table. Mandy looked across the table at the bulge as I turned and headed for the stairs. I didn't hear her mutter to herself, "I wish I was Nicki right now. Brace yourself baby."

I grabbed the newel post at the bottom of the stairs and imagined the stairway getting longer and longer into infinity. With hard cock in pants I ascended the stairs. I had only been in Nicki's room once before so I knew which of the several doors on the second floor landing was hers. I knocked lightly and said, "Can I come in?" The door flew open and she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me and kissed me some more. She pulled me into her room and slammed the door. She pushed me down on the bed and said, "Zach, I need to explain what happened downstairs."

I pulled Nicki down and kissed her passionately. She responded as I had hoped. She pulled back and said, "Jesus Zach, I am so horny right now. Joanne showed me what a blowjob was yesterday and I haven't been able to get it out of my mind since. I wore the sexiest outfit I had in hopes that it would turn you on too. I had a plan to give you a blowjob downstairs but then you cummed in your pants and then had me rubbing your beautiful penis with my hands. I wasn't prepared for that. I didn't know what I was doing and I panicked. I'm sorry Zach." She kissed me hard again. "Can you forgive me?"

I kissed her back and said, "You have nothing to be forgiven for. Neither one of us knows what we are doing. There has to be a first time. My only experience was, er is giving myself handjobs which is what I was having you do to me. It's all I know anything about. I had, er have never had a blowjob before and if you want to start there, that would be the most amazing thing ever.

She looked at the bulge in my pants and smiled. "Well I'm so horny I think I have peed myself." She reached down and unbuckled my pants and unzipped them again. I stood up and she pulled my pants down to the floor as she knelt on the floor. My cock sprang out and slapped her in the face. She pulled back and started laughing. She wrapped her hands around my crank and began stroking it up and down. I was so incredibly hard. She looked up at me and said, "So this is a handjob?" I nodded and took one small step toward her to push my cock nearer to her face. She continued jerking me off watching my cock the entire time. She couldn't take her eyes off it. "I like this. A lot. I love how it is so hard and so soft."

She thumbed the velvety head and with one hand she lifted my balls and rolled them around in her fingers. She moved her head forward and flicked her tongue on my glans. "Ooooo, the tip is so velvety." She noticed that I had a fluid in my piss-hole. She touched her tongue to taste it. "Yummy. I like that. It's salty and tangy."

I told her that it's called pre-cum and I had never tasted it before. Nicki put her lips on the very tip and kissed it. I smiled down at her as she looked up. She said, "Is every guy's penis the same because I don't think this could possibly go anywhere in me including my mouth?"

I said, "I only have the guys in school to compare to but mine is bigger than theirs." I knew first hand now that my penis would in fact go in her mouth and her pussy. I didn't say anything. Nicki moved her lips around on my glans for several minutes as she continued stroking the shaft with both hands.

I suggested that she counter-rotate her hands as she moved up and down. She tried it and my cock jumped in her hands as my head rocked back on my neck. 'Jesus that feels so good', I thought. She liked my reaction and she increased her pace with her hands. Then she pushed her lips down over the ridge line and tightened her lips as she flicked her tongue around and around the ridge and over the glans.

Nicki hadn't even started giving me a blowjob and I was frantically trying to hold myself back. I desperately didn't want to cum now. Nicki thought about the carrot and pushed her lips down the shaft as far as she could before she gagged hard and pulled all the way off my cock. Saliva was flooding from her mouth. She was sucking it back into her mouth. She picked the strings of saliva that went from her mouth to my cock off at her mouth and wrapped the silvery threads around my shaft. She pushed her mouth right back down on it again.

She could only get about two or three inches in her mouth before she gagged again. She repeated the saliva capturing process and she slowly pushed her lips back down. When she was almost to the gag point she wrapped one hand around my cock at her lips and used that as a marker as she started a pretty decent blowjob. She used the bottom hand to jerk me from the base to her marker hand and her mouth was blowing my cock on the top part. I was losing the battle with my balls and I could feel them pull up tight.

I gasped, "Nicki... Honey... I'm go...ing to cum very soon." I didn't suggest that she do anything about it but I expected that she would pull her head off. She continued with her inexperienced blowjob but it felt absolutely amazing. Cum boiled out of my balls and shot out the end of my cock. She had made up her mind that she wanted to catch it in her mouth. I never even thought about the sheer magnitude of cum that was going to be launched into her mouth until it was too late. The first huge stream of cum filled her mouth. She wasn't expecting anything like what she got and she pulled back and off the end just as the next wad fired out and hit her right in the face. She pulled her head to the side and the third and fourth shot sailed over her shoulder onto the wall behind her. Her eyes were as big a saucer as she struggled with the gooey mixture in her mouth and watched stream after stream blast past her face. She turned to see where it was going.

Finally she was able to get the cum in her mouth down her throat and she said, "Holy Jesus Zach. I wasn't expecting that. Joanne said there would be a teaspoon. Crap, you must have splattered a gallon on my wall. She giggled and flicked her tongue out to get the last few drops that hung on the end of my cock. "Yummy, this tastes even better than the pre-stuff."

Nicki sat back on her heels and looked at my still very hard cock. After several minutes she said, "Joanne said that a penis, or whatever you call it, would probably get soft and get shorter after you cum. I don't see that happening to you. It's still as hard as before." She lifted it up with her hand and examined it from tip to balls. She giggled when she saw my balls moving around in my sack by themselves.

I pulled her up to sit on my lap with her legs outside mine. I kissed her passionately. She groaned as she pushed back hard on my lips. I decided to go way out on a limb as I placed one hand on her tit and rubbed it around. I expected that she would object and push my hand away but she didn't. She just groaned again and pushed back against my hand. She had all her clothes on so I wasn't actually touching her tit. It didn't matter to me as my throat tightened. My heart was racing and my breathing around her kisses was labored. I noticed that hers was too. I could feel her heart racing under her tit. I said, "Nicki, you are so hot. Is there anything you want me to do to releave...?"

I didn't finish the question before she grabbed my hand from her tit and moved it down between her legs. Thanks to the tour provided by Nicki mother earlier I knew what to expect down there. Yesterday, I wouldn't have had a clue. I visualized what her pussy looked like and pushed my hand into her crotch. She had removed her panties before I got there. Maybe she was masturbating. I didn't know nor did I care. Her pussy was soaking wet. She gasped when I touched her pussy. I probed around to find her clitoris and Nicki screamed out, "OH FUCK. Yes. Right there."

I lightly stroked her clitoris and then left it and begin probing into her pussy. I knew I had to move inner and outer lips aside to push in. I pushed one finger up to the second knuckle in and started an in and out fucking motion like my finger was a little dick. She lowered her head onto my shoulder and groaned through clenched teeth. I remembered Nicki's mom spasming on my cock and I assumed that was a female orgasm. I was trying to get Nicki to have one too. He pushed a second finger in and continued finger fucking her. She was rapidly wheezing in my ear. I was probing for her hymen but I didn't know what I was searching for so I gave that up. We kept this up for five minutes and my hand was cramping from the odd angle.

I lifted her off of my lap and stood up beside her. I leaned down and kissed her and then turned her around and laid her down on the bed on her back. Her legs hung over the side of the bed. Her feet didn't reach the floor. I knelt down on the floor and spread her pussy lips so I could see. She lowered her head to the bed looking at the ceiling. I pushed two fingers into her pussy and fucked her with them as the index finger on my other hand flicked gently on her clitoris. As I watched, I saw vaginal juices flowing out of her pussy around my fingers.

I became aware of a vibration in her whole body. She was moaning, "AHHHHHH. AHHHHHH. AHHHHH. OH FUCK BABY. YES. OH FUCK. YES. THAT'S IT. RIGHT THERE. OH MY GOD. I'm GOING TO PEE MYSELF. YOU HAVE TO STOP. OH FUCK IT, DON"T STOP." I remembered that the first time I ejaculated I thought I was peeing myself. So, I figured that Nicki was about to have her own ejaculation of sorts. The books called it an orgasm and Nicki's mom had had several of them downstairs. I doubled my effort so Nicki could have one too. When she launched into hers she did all the things her mother had done. Her hips fired up and then ratcheted back. Her chest thrust up in the air and then collapsed back again. Every muscle was tensed. She was groaning, "OHHH..OHHH...OHH FUUUCCCK. I'M PEEING. OH JESUS. DON'T STOP EVER." I was deluged by juices flowing from her pussy. I pushed a finger into my mouth and back into her pussy. It had a salty taste but was kind of sweet too. She reached a crescendo and then she started to relax as she settled back down.