Secuction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her breathing was normal again I raised my gaze from her crotch and smiled at her as she looked down. Her hand went in to replace my hand. She ran her finger through what she had assumed was pee. She rolled some around in her fingers and found out it was way more viscous and thicker than pee. I smiled at her and said, "I think you had an orgasm."

She collapsed back on the bed and brought her finger to her mouth and pushed it in and tasted herself. "Wow. That was fucking incredible. I like that." Her crotch was sopping wet.

She sat up and pulled me onto the bed with her. We cuddled together. She was still fully clothed sans panties and I still had my shirt on but was naked below the waist. After a couple minutes Nicki said, "Zach, there is still one more thing we haven't tried. I know we're still trying to figure this sex stuff out but I want to try intercourse?"

As I held her tight to me I said, "I'm willing but it has to be your call. I would never push you into it."

She was quiet for a couple minutes and then simply said, "I am on the pill." I reiterated that I was good to go if she wanted to. She was quiet again as I began stroking her tits through her clothes. She startled me a little when she sat bolt upright and kissed me on the forehead and said, "I want to do it. Can wedo it now?"

I said, "Are you kidding me. I have been ready since I saw you in this sexy outfit you have on."

She bounced out of bed and looked at the clock. "We have another hour or more before my mother gets home." She unzipped her leather skirt and wiggled her hip to get it down past her hips. She unbuttoned most of the buttons of her blouse and then just yanked it over her head and off her arms. She reached around behind and unsnapped her bra and threw it into a chair by her bed. She stood there totally naked looking at me as I stared slack jaw at her gorgeous body. She has pert C-cup tits, a tight athletic body with the most incredible ass. She was perfect. Everything was perfect. I pulled my shirt over my head.

I decided I would be sort of honest with her and confessed that I had never done this before so we would have to figure it out together. She smiled as she said, "You know, I like that idea. We can learn together." I smiled and stood up to hold her close. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled herself into me. My cock jumped to full attention when I felt her nipples against my bare chest. She giggled as she realized that my cock was pressing up against her tummy.

I walked her over to the bed and laid her down on her back and motioned for her to move to the middle. I pulled her knees up so she could spread her legs wider. She pushed a pillow under her head so she could watch the action. I crawled up between her legs until our crotches aligned. She reached down and grabbed my cock and vigorously rubbed my cock-head on her clit. She groaned from the contact.

Nicki was still soaking wet from our earlier activities. She ran my cock head around in her juices and then put the head at the entrance to her pussy. Her aim was a little off so when I pushed down she winced and had to make a small adjustment. I looked into her eyes and asked if she was ready. She nodded.

As I pushed the head in she pushed up. She moaned and whispered. "Oh fuck. You are so big. I'm going to split in two."

I whispered back, "No you're not. Let's just take it slow. You will adjust to the size." I pushed in a little deeper and she groaned again. I stopped until she again pushed her hips up to push more cock into her. Then we were stuck. Any further advance was stymied without some pain. She was trying not to show it but any further efforts resulted in a flinch on her part. "Nicki, honey. We are stuck on your hymen. If you want to we can break that barrier down. It's called your cherry." Her face revealed that she understood what that meant. "Breaking it is going to hurt but the pain shouldn't last too long." I was just replaying to Nicki what her mother had told me earlier. I just pretended like I knew all this stuff. She needed me to be confident now, which was not my forte.

I held position in her pussy. She said, "I want you to take my cherry. Now."

I told her to push her pussy up to push my cock past her hymen. She tried but the pain was too much and she backed off. I knew she wouldn't be able to push through but it was my way of making sure she really wanted to do this. I told her to try again. She did and when I felt the restriction, I pushed down hard to pierce the obstruction. She screamed out loud and pulled herself up to my chest as she gritted her teeth trying to sooth the pain. As soon as I was through I stopped. The grip she had on my cock with her pussy was incredible. I expected it to be the same as her mother's but Nicki was way tighter and the feeling was fantastic.

^^^^^

Mandy was in the kitchen now when she heard her daughter scream out in pain. She knew they were fucking now and her baby girl had just lost her cherry. She was remembering when she had lost hers to one of her mother's boyfriends at an early age. She hadn't had the opportunity to make it a choice. She was forced as her mother watched.

Mandy was sitting at the kitchen table drinking a cup of coffee but she hadn't stayed in the kitchen after Zach left. She couldn't resister her impulse to watch Zach and Nicki having sex. She had crept up the stairs and had quietly cracked open Nicki's bedroom door to watch her daughter giving her boyfriend a blowjob. 'Good girl", she thought as she was feverishly stroking her own clit and pussy. 'She was doing a pretty good job too. She would get better. Especially if she herself was training Zach and he could then train Nicki', she thought.

As I was going over the top and shot my first surge of cum into Nicki's mouth, Mandy went over the top too and had to shove her fist into her mouth so she didn't give herself away. When subsequent cum shot sailed over Nicki's head and splattered against the wall in front of her, her eyes went wide with shock. 'Holy shit. No wonder he felt like a fire hose spraying her inside when he came in her earlier', she thought. As both kids were looking to see where all the cum was going she quietly closed the door and backed away. She was still quaking a little as she carefully made her way down the stairs again.

^^^^^

I was very careful now. I didn't know what to expect from taking her cherry. I didn't know how long it would hurt her. Would there be blood? He had more questions than answers. So he held his pelvis in the same spot until Nicki indicated he should proceed.

Her eyes stayed scrunched up in pain for a couple minutes but the pain finally subsided. I was looking down in her face so I would know when to go or stop. She opened her eyes and looked up at the concern on my face. She smiled and said, "Try pushing it in some more." I pushed in another two inches and she cringed again. I stopped where I was and waited until she relaxed again. After a few seconds she did and I pushed another two inches in. She didn't cringe but said, "The pain is gone but let me adjust to the size of you." I got it and when I felt the pressure in her pussy subside, I pushed in again. It took several steps to get all the way in but I wasn't in any hurry. The feeling around my cock in her pussy was the greatest feeling of my life.

When my balls bottomed out on her ass, Nicki looked at me and grinned broadly. She said, "I feel so stuffed with your cock. Fuck me now, OK?" I started slowly pulling out of her. When I had only my cock-head in her I pushed back down. She cringed a little but immediately said, "Keep going. This feels wonderful." I did as she asked and started a slow but steady fucking motion pushing all the way in and pulling all the way out.

Nicki dug her finger nails into my sides as an orgasm washed over her. She threw her legs up over my waist and clamped her feet on top of my ass. She was pulling and releasing at a faster pace than I was giving her and I adjusted accordingly. I could feel her pussy clamping hard around my cock and even with the multiple orgasms I had had already today I could feel myself racing toward my own explosion. She was rocking her hips up and down as she clung to my neck with her arms. She moaned out, "Uuuunnnnnnggggghhhhh...Uuunnnngggghhhh," over and over again with each orgasm driven spasm.

I was trying hard to hold off my climax until she was done with hers. I hadn't learned yet that the best time for me to climax was right in the middle of hers. For now, I held off until she stopped clamping on my cock and then I let it go. Jesus, did it ever go. I thought I was going to blow her right off the end of my dick and smash her into the head board. I groaned loudly, "Uuuunnnngggh," with each blast of cum. There were more than six surges. I lost count. She clamped her legs hard around my ass as she pulled me in with each surge.

Nicki said in a guttural voice, "Good God. You're gonna blow my guts out." With my final surge I was holding myself up with every muscle clamped tightly. My throat was constricted and I had stopped breathing. Nicki was growing concerned and she said, "Zach. Come on, breathe. Come on, breathe." I could hear her but it was nearly a minute before I gasped the air from my lungs and gasped air back in. I collapsed to Nicki's side pulling my softening cock from her pussy. She giggled because it made a 'pop' sound as I came out. She rolled over on her side and grabbed the sides of my head and kissed me over and over again. I hadn't moved since I hit the bed.

Nicki looked down at my spent cock lying on her hip. It was coated in blood and her vaginal juices and lots of cum. She said, "Well I guess you broke something. I may be sore for a while."

We laid there for a long time. Nicki looked at the clock on her nightstand and jumped up on her knees. She had lost track of time and she knew her mother would normally be home around then. She ran into her private bathroom and grabbed a facecloth and ran it under hot water. She wiped her pussy all over to clean herself up. There was a lot of cum with streaks of blood. She moved back to the bedroom and washed my cock down. She said, "Zach, you have to get your clothes on. My mom may already be home. I rolled to the edge of the bed but knowing that she was already home, there was no real urgency I slowly put my clothes back on. I was wiped out.

Nicki grabbed a track suit out of her closet and pulled it on without panties or bra. She opened the door so it wouldn't be suspicious if her mother came up the stairs. She didn't realize until later that her room reeked of sex.

We both straightened ourselves up and went down the stairs and sat on the couch. The music was still playing softly. She left it on. She heard her mother rummaging around in the kitchen so she yelled out, "Mom. Are you home?"

"Yes dear. I just came in. Do you need anything?" she yelled in from the kitchen. She walked into the living room in stocking feet and said, "Oh, hello Zach. How have you been?" I smiled and gave her thumbs up. She smiled back and said, "Well I guess that means you have been great."

I responded, "Never better Mrs. Perkins. Thanks for asking."

"Zach, please call me Mandy, OK?" She said.

"Yes Mandy. I am great." I replied as I smiled at her.

"Nicki, honey, are you ok? You look a little flushed." I smiled at Mandy but Nicki blushed and looked even redder than before. "Maybe you should get to bed early tonight to get some extra rest. We don't want you getting sick." Nicki looked down and Mandy took the opportunity to smile at me. "Well, I'm going upstairs to get into something more comfortable and then I will make some dinner. Zach. Do you want to stay for dinner?"

I said, "No thank you Mrssss...er... Mandy. I should be getting home. My dad will expect me for dinner. Thanks though."

I got off the couch and pulled Nicki up to her feet. She threw her arms around my neck and said, "Thank you Zach for all your help with my homework. I really struggle with this trigonometry crap." We kissed a quick little peck and headed for the door.

I turned back to Mandy and said, "It was nice to see you again Mrs. Perkins. Sorry. Mandy."

Mandy said, "It was nice to see you again Zach. Give my best to your dad." I nodded and went out the front door.

Nicki couldn't look at her mother's face so she turned and headed up the stairs. She said, "I'm going to take a nice hot shower."

"That's a good idea. Maybe that will make you feel better." Nicki was at the top of the stairs when Mandy muttered to herself, "And it will wash off the smell of sex. You reek." She giggled to herself as she went up the stairs to her room to take a shower too. She was sure she reeked of sex too.

Speaking of reeking of sex; when Nicki opened the door to her room and walked in she caught a whiff and inhaled deeply, she thought, 'Oh my God this room stinks.' She opened a window and turned on a fan in the corner. She opened her door to let fresh air pass through. She finished her shower and put on fresh panties and one of Zach's tee-shirts he had given her. She thought of him when she pulled it on and her pussy got all warm and tingly. Nicki sat on her bed and pulled her knees up under her chin and frowned. She was excited about her new experiences but she was very upset with one aspect of it:

^^^^^^

After she had rushed crying from the living room and up to her room when she was stroking Zach's penis, she sat on her bed for a couple minutes to calm down. Her mind was rushing everywhere and she was confused by all the stimuli. Through it all she realized that she was incredibly horny and she wanted Zach's penis back in her hand or anywhere else he wanted to put it. She gathered herself up and quietly padded down the stairs.

She heard the music playing in the living room but she also heard other sounds like her mother speaking. She froze from dread. 'Oh fuck,' she thought. She was in the foyer so she crept around the corner into the dining room and over to the louvered doors. The louvers were already adjusted so she could see into the living room. Her feet tangled in something as she moved to her right to get a better view. She bent down and picked up a pair of panties that she knew weren't hers. They were soaking wet in the crotch. She lifted them to her face to sniff and noted the distinct odor.

She peered through the louvers to see her mother's fully clothed back down on her knees between Zach's legs. Her head was bobbing up and down on his crotch. She immediately knew what was going on and she was pissed. This is exactly what she had planned. She should be bobbing up and down on Zach's cock just like Joanne had showed her. She was pissed at her mother but mostly at Zach. She couldn't stop watching.

After a couple minutes her mother stood up and lifted her skirt up to her waist. Nicki was staring at her naked ass. She looked down at the panties still in her hand. She watched as her mother straddled Zack and sat down in his lap. Moments later she watched her mother lift herself up and she saw Zach's huge, hard cock push under her mom as she sat down and it disappeared. Nicki's was going to gasp out loud when she saw her mom lift herself up pushing her chest into Zach's face and his cock reappeared. Her mom slammed herself down hard. Nicki's hand shoved into her mouth. It was the hand holding the panties and she got her first taste of vaginal juice.

Nicki wanted to scream out loud but she was fascinated as her mom was increasing her up and down motion. Nicki suddenly realized that her mother was fucking Zack's cock. She hadn't heard Zach say anything nor had she seen him even move a muscle. Her mom started flailing all over Zach's lap and she saw his hands grab onto her hips to hold her. She still had her mother's panties in her mouth and she realized that she had a tingly sensation between her legs. She reached into her panties and felt her pussy. It was soaking wet. She pulled her hand out and smelled her fingers and then pushed one into her mouth. It smelled and tasted just like her mom's panties.

Nicki was fascinated as she watched Zach's cock appear and disappear into her mother. She knew there was a pussy and an ass-hole but she couldn't tell which hole Zach's cock was disappearing into. This was part of her confusion about this whole sex thing and what she was currently witnessing didn't help clear that up at all.

Her mom's head was tilted back looking at the ceiling when she noticed that her mother was going spastic. Zach's arms held her shoulders to him. Then she saw his pelvis rock up into her mom and she groaned. Moments later she heard her mom say, "Jesus Christ," and then "Oh fuck." They stopped moving and kind of collapsed on each other.

Nicki figured she had better get out of there now or she might get caught watching. She dropped her mother's panties where she had found them and retreated into the foyer and up the stairs to her room. Her heart was in her throat and she was breathing very hard. She was at a loss for what to do.

She sat there on her bed for several minutes as the visions she had just witnessed raced around in her head. She thought, 'Jesus, this is what horny must feel like.' When there was a knock on her door and she heard Zach ask to come in, her anger with him instantly disappeared and she exploded off the bed toward the door.

Stay tuned for Chapter 2...