All Comments on 'Secuction Ch. 05'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Decisions

This is a good route, in the past few chapters i've been complaining about Nicki's manipulation and that is the main thing i've been hating.

If you get rid of that manipulative behavior then Zach and Nicki / Mandy and Mike can work.

So what you need to do is make a decision, either;

Nicki stops being manipulative, and stays 100% loyal and doesn't go behind his back (I.E Group scenario, Swapping, Swinging, etc. EXCLUDING MANDY AND MIKE.)

Or

Nicki doesn't change (In which she becomes hated by me) and cheats on Zach again, and then Zach finds out. (And if she cheats with Mike again then it could create interesting dynamics as it seems like Mandy is starting to grow feelings for Mike.)

HOWEVER if you try and combine the couples it cannot end well, as Nicki will be found out and Zach will have to drop her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
.

Come on just get to the part where everyone is pissed off cause Nikki banged dad and they 4 end up in bed and live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Niki and Zack has been cool but

can this pairing survive a total honesty? Seems unlikely. Opening with a morning fuck did not work for me in this chapter. Gave it a 4 Star. Looking forward to your next chapter no matter what.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Looking good

I thought this was a necessary chapter to establish the relationship building between the parents. I gave it 5 stars. Can't wait for the next chapter. Will the guys find out the ladies secrets? Secrets have tendency to always come out whether its accidental or intentional. I hope both couples relationships will endure the challenge ahead.

ChequamegonChequamegonover 8 years ago
Nice story

I like the story but +1 on the proofing for tense and other small items. The mix up of I / he takes away from the story. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read

This entire series is absolutely great reading. I can easily see chapter 6, 7,8,9 and who knows how far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Maybe?

You can save these relationships but secrets never seem to stay secrets. Also readers are left hanging unless secrets are resolved. What a shame if Nicki's indiscretion destroys these two budding romances. However that is what often happens in real life. What a shame!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous