All Comments on 'Secuction Ch. 06'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I give up

The main male character is a weak willed little shit who cheats on his girlfriend and the main female character is a manipulative bitch who cheats on her boyfriend. The father of the main male character thinks nothing of fucking his son's girlfriend, and the mother of the main female character thinks nothing of fucking her daughters boyfriend. I have never hated characters in a story so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Some People....wow

Well obviously this digusted reader is on the wrong site if they are that judgemental about morals in the story....this is erotic literature dont like it dont read it....i think the author is writing what he finds exciting thats his artistic right. U dont have to b a rude ass and tear him down...i think the story is progressing nicely hitting on all types of subjects...i.e. first time, mature, incest/taboo, anal, etc. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I give up 2

Actually, there are a lot of stories in this site that I like (Congratulations in implying that all stories in this site are filled with characters that don't have any moral sense, btw). And I have a right to comment about something I don't like in a story, although I agree I could have done it less rudely (I would like to apologize to the author for that). It's the author's choice to care or not about my comment and decide to change or not to change the story because of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong from the seventh word!!

"Nicki rode in silence in the caverness passenger compartment of the Limousine."

There is no such word as 'caverness'!! The word you wanted is 'cavernous'!

If this is typical, is there any point in bothering to read any more??

Not interested in wasting the time finding out!

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well

Humm creative writing on an adult site and folks are critical. Go figure! folks this is entertainment and not real life, lighten up. I am looking for chapter 7

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Excellent followup chapter. Loved the new direction you took. Can't wait to read the next chapter :-)

For all the critics, instead of complaining about someone else's work try to write something yourself then let others rip it to shreds because of your mistakes or that they didn't like something in the story. This is free entertainment, if you want perfect editing and grammar buy a subscription to Penthouse Letters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Zack's status at school is about to soar!

All those hot teen girls are about to attack Zack. Nicki is about to have to share or fight them off. But once Joanne tells and she will those teen hormones are going to kick in! ZACK IS IN FOR THE RIDE OF HIS LIFE. (Pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lies

I was into this story until Nikki had sex with Mike. I waited for two chapters for her to tell Zach. She diddn't, and thats where the story ended for me. Very poor judgement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous