All Comments on 'Secuction Ch. 08'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I hate this!

I loved ch 1-6. Ch. 7 was a severe disappointment and I had resolved to stop reading but then with the hope that ch 8 would show Nicki coming to her senses or at least showing some remorse and maybe trying to patch things up between Mandy and Mike, I decided to read it. What a let down! The Bard would say; Mike, Mandy,Zack and Nicki all cheated and therefore earned there fate but somehow it doesn't seem fair. Not for Mike or Mandy or even Zack. There should be another chapter showing redemption for them! Your a good writer do it for your fans.

Tron4122Tron4122over 6 years ago
Story needs and ending

I have read just about everything you've written. This story is not bad but needs an ending. Like to know what happened to the other characters in the story. Please consider this if you will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeah, this was really bad.

Chapters 1-6 were wonderful. The characters cared about each other. 7 & 8 are pure trash. You should dump these two chapters and rewrite this with the same flavor as the first 6 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Disappointed

Dude, you have the ability to start a series that is interesting but you also seem to have disgusting end of the stories. I have read this series and the “Pool Boy” series. In both series you let you main characters turn into sluts or mental cases as in this series. In both series they loose their “feel good” feeling. I was disgusted with where you have taken Nicki in this series. Poor girl will probably end up In a mental institution with no one caring about her. Sad the way you seem to end your series.

I am done following your series. There are plenty of good writers out there that can do a better job with their characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

A good story fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Glad this wasn’t the first

This series started with great potential. I’m glad you stopped it because the turn you chose was an absolute disaster.

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

what a bloody mess you made of this....

BigZeke13BigZeke13over 3 years agoAuthor
Sorry. I was in a bad mood.

My faith in my readers is restored. This story was going okay and then I got bored with it. I decided to end it this way to see if readers liked this kind of thing. Some did. Most didn't. I got my answer and commit to never going this way again. It was just an experiment that didn't work out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous