Secuction Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dinner time and she hadn't eaten anything but cum all day. She was starved. She took a quick shower and dressed in a very sexy outfit with her 'fuck-me' pumps. She put her make-up on with intent to make herself look as slutty as possible. She stepped back and appraised herself in the mirror. She smiled showing her pearly white teeth surrounded by her cherry red lip-gloss. By anyone's standard she was stunning. It was a given that every man would be ogling her as she walked by with hips swaying.

She ate dinner alone. She could have gotten some guy to gladly eat with her but she wanted them all to know that she was alone. Later that night, at the bar outside the conference, she was a hit. The bartender had carded her so he wouldn't serve her. She had no trouble getting guys to bring drinks to her. She wasn't very experienced with alcohol and she was getting more than buzzed in no time. Guys attending the conference had encircled her at her table. It was clear to her what they were thinking and it was clear to them what she was thinking.

Around 11:00 she had filtered out the older men as well as the younger men. She had come to learn that younger guys could get their cocks back up quickly where the older guys would be lucky to get it up once. The middle age men, with all their experience, would be fine with their probably one shot cocks as long as she had enough of them to satisfy her.

She had whispered to six men that she was in room 212. She thanked the throng of men hanging around for the drinks and she stumbled drunkenly back to her room. She wasn't there for more than two minutes before there was knock on the door. She had stripped off her panties the moment she arrived but she still had on the same clothes. She opened the door and it was one of the six. He pushed his way in with his arms circling her waist and kissing her hard. She stumbled backward in her heels and kissed him back passionately.

Nicki pulled herself away from him and went back to the door and pushed the safety lock between the door and the jam so the door couldn't close all the way. She didn't want to keep answering the door. She was going to be very busy for a while.

Guy 1 started to tell her his name but she put a finger on his lips and told him she didn't want to know any names. She pushed herself into him and kissed him hard. She lowered her hand to his crotch and could feel his cock pushing against his pants. He had his hands on her tits through her dress. She didn't have a bra on. Her nipples were hard as nails pressing against his palms.

Guy 1 unzipped her dress and she let it fall to the floor. She was naked except for her heels which she would leave on for the duration. She pushed into Guy 1 and unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. She bent over at the waist with her back to the door and pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees. He kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his pants.

With Nicki still bent at the waist, Guys 2, 3 and 4 walked in and they all groaned out loud at the site of Nicki's pussy clearly visible below her incredible ass. All three of the new guys started undressing themselves. In one minute they were all naked and they were surrounding Nicki kissing her face, lips, tits, ass and pussy. She was still buzzed from the alcohol and the room was spinning as she just stood there absorbing all the adoration from these four middle aged men. She was in heaven.

She had these four guys sit on the edge of the bed and she got on her knees at Guy 1 and gave each of them a blowjob. She didn't let them cum. She would move on to the next one as each one got close. When she finished with Guy 4, she crawled back to Guy 1 and started down the line again. Each of the second round blowjobs was shorter as they were ready to blow sooner.

Nicki wanted cock in every orifice and then some at the same time. She couldn't have a bunch of limp dicks. As she was finishing the second round of Guy 4 there were two more guys sitting along the bottom of the bed. They had come in while she was busy. They both got undressed and took their position in the blowjob line. She smiled at each of them and never said a word.

She sank her mouth down on Guy 5's cock and pushed him into her throat. The guy groaned and his head rocked backward. She throat-fucked him until he was ready to blow. She pulled off and moved to Guy 6 and did the same thing. All of the guys were straining to watch her blowing each guy. They had their hard cocks in their hands and were slowly jerking themselves off. She had cautioned them all that they were not allowed to cum until she said so.

Several of them had to drop their cock altogether because the scene was so hot. They certainly didn't want to blow in their own hand when there was this unbelievably gorgeous goddess working them over. Nicki gave guys 5 and 6 their second round of a regular blow job until they were getting close to cumming.

With all six guys standing around her she stood up and quickly examined the six rigid cocks pointing at her. She really only needed five guys but she figured one of them was going to blow his wad and render himself useless to her.

Nicki picked Guy 3 because he had the fattest cock. It wasn't very long. She wanted his cock in her ass. She laid him down on the bed with his legs hanging over the edge with his feet on the floor. His crotch was right on the edge. She pulled Guy 1 aside. He was taller than the others and his cock was the longest. She explained to him what she wanted. He grinned and nodded. She pulled Guys 2, 4 and 5 aside and explained what she wanted from them.

She saw that Guy 3's cock was starting to flag a little. She bent down at her waist and sucked him back up to full size. She rushed to the bathroom and came back with a tube of KY Jelly and squeezed out a gob into Guy 6's hand and said, "Please push a gob of this into my anus." She bent over at the waist and Guy 6 happy complied.

Nicki looked around to make sure everyone's cock was hard. They were. She smiled and got up on the bed facing the foot of the bed away from Guy 3 with her legs on either side of his hips and lowered herself down until she could get her hand on Guy 3's cock. She aimed it up into her anus and with one motion pushed herself down to his balls. She groaned loudly from his girth. She pulled herself up and down his cock several times to spread the lubrication.

She motioned for Guy 1 to move onto his knees. His height brought his cock on the same level with Nicki's pussy. He pushed himself up close to the bed and buried his cock in Nicki's pussy all the way to the hilt. She had to rock her hips up and down to get the alignment of the two cocks to work together. He sawed in and out of her several time before she stopped him.

Guys 2, 4 and 5 climbed up on the bed. Guy 2 had his legs on either side of Nicki at her hips as she sat up straight. Guy 3 had his hands on her back holding her up straight. Guy 2 pushed his cock into her mouth. He had to bend his knees a little to get the angle right. Nicki's head was tipped back a little to accommodate him. Guys 4 and 5 took her hands and wrapped her fingers around their cocks. No one had moved except a couple of thrusts by guys 4 and 5 in her hands.

Nicki groaned around Guy 2's cock in her mouth. She was thinking, 'Holy Shit. I'm stuffed from end to end with raging hard cock. She couldn't wait to get started.' She mumbled around the cock in her mouth the word "Go."

The cocks in her hands sawed back and forth as she held her arms steady. The guy in her mouth began fucking her face and she was assisting by thrusting her head back and forth on her neck. The guy in her pussy began fucking her pussy in earnest. The guy with the fat cock in her ass was not moving. He was feeling the full effect of the guy fucking her pussy as they were only separated by a thin membrane.

Nicki concentrated on the rhythm established by the guys and then inserted herself in that rhythm. She was flexing her hips on the guys fucking her pussy and ass. She was now able to start jerking the guys off in her hands as she bobbed her head on the cock in her mouth.

The symphony of writhing flesh was going pretty good until Nicki had her first huge orgasm. She was in oblivion as her body wracked around all these cocks. Guys 6 got up on the bed as a free-lance and pushed himself in to suck on her tits. Her nipples were incredibly hard. Nicki went nuts as he started flicking her nipples as hard and fast as he could.

Nicki was screaming around the cock in her throat. It was more than muffled. Her entire body was pulsing in spasms. Guy 3's cock in her ass was now experiencing the sensation of a cock sliding by his as Guy 1 fucked her pussy and Nicki's own spasms. He groaned out and yelled, "FUCK. I'M GONE." He blew his massive load of cum into Nicki's ass. Nicki screamed right along with him, "OH JEESSSUUUSSS."

The guy in her throat pulled back and groaned out, "OHHH SHHITTT. MMMEEE TTTTOOOO." Nicki locked her lips around the ridge of the cock pulling back trying to hold him so he cummed in her mouth. He had other ideas and pulled out past her lips just as his first shot splashed on her face. She shut her eyes and stuck out her tongue to collect whatever she could. She pulled guy 4's cock into her mouth to replace Guy 3 who had collapsed off to the side of the bed. She shoved her head down hard on the new cock and pushed it into her throat, which was now getting sore. Guy 4 immediately blew his load into her mouth. Nicki was swallowing as fast as she could. He pulled out and went down on the bed beside the others.

Guy 6 took his opportunity by pushing his cock into her vacant mouth. She greedily sucked it in. The cock in her ass was now soft and had flopped out of her. The guy in her pussy was now fucking her mercilessly. She had lost count of the number of orgasms she'd had. Guy 5 blew his load in her hand and he retrieved his cock to guide gobs of creamy white cum all over her tits and stomach.

Guy 6, who had the late start late, was fucking her face and Guy 2 continued fucking her pussy. Nicki's jaw was aching a little and she needed to get his cock to blow so she pushed her face onto him to push his cock into her sore throat. He didn't last long after that. She felt him tense and tremble and pulled her head back to accept his cum. He was more than happy to cum in her mouth and he drained seven long strong blasted on cum. She was furiously swallowing as fast as she could but she could nowhere near keep up. Cum blasted out the edges of the lips and ran down her chin onto her chest. She had to pull herself off him before he was finished to breathe and gag and cough. He shot his final streams into her face and hair.

Nicki gagged for a while as Guy 2 kept right on fucking her pussy. She was looking him right in the eye. She smiled and said, "Where have you been all my life? This is the longest fuck ever." He leaned in and kissed her hard on the lips. She threw her arms around his neck and returned his kiss.

She was done with the other guys now and Guy 2 got up off his knees and lifted her off the body of Guy 3 whose cock had gone soft in her ass quite a while ago. He pushed his hands under her gorgeous ass and lifted her up as he stood. He swung her around and pushed her up against the wall. Her arms clung to his neck and her legs where held up by his arms. He furiously began fucking her up against the wall. She let out a loud groan as a huge orgasm crashed over her like a wave, "UUuuunnnnnggggghhhhhh." She bit him on the shoulder. She didn't bring blood.

After one more orgasm while pinned to the wall, Guy 2 roared out, "OHHH MMYYYY GGGOOODDDDD." His cum exploded into her and she let out another, "UUNNNNGGGHHHH." Nicki collapsed her head onto his chest. When he finished expelling his seed he pulled her off the wall and laid her gently on the bed and pulled his cock out with a 'pop'. In her delirium she giggled at the sound. She reached back up and pulled Guy 2 down and kissed him hard. She whispered in his ear softly enough so the others couldn't hear, "Tomorrow morning at 6:00. Please come back then. OK?" He just nodded and pulled back.

Nicki was in a comatose state and just laid there unmoving. The party broke up and soon all was quiet. When she came back to consciousness, she rolled over to the edge of the bed and stood up. She examined herself in the full length mirror behind the door. She was covered in dry and wet cum. She ran her fingers through it and smeared it around her face and torso. She smiled and thought, 'Oh my God. That was fantastic.'

Nicki took a long hot shower and lathered herself with soap many times and rinsed off. She dried and left her hair wet and went to bed. She slept like a log from sheer exhaustion.

Way off in the far distance, Nicki heard a soft knocking sound. Her first thought was, 'What the fuck is that?' She glanced at the clock on the night stand and it was exactly 6:00. She hurled herself out of bed completely naked and threw open the door. As she expected, it was Guy 2. He smiled when he saw her just as naked as when he left her last night. She grabbed his belt buckle and pulled him in and slammed the door. She was climbing all over him. She was clawing at his clothes and he pushed her back and said, "Before you rip these off me, let me undress. OK?"

Nicki nodded with a huge grin. She was like a cat on a hot tin roof. She was gyrating all over the bed with anticipation. When his clothes were off, Nicki couldn't wait another second. His cock was already standing tall. She launched herself off the bed and shoved his cock into her mouth. Her throat was still a little sore but that didn't deter her furious need for his cock. He groaned with her assault. "Mmmmppphhhhh..Mmmmppphhh...Mmmmppph" were the only sounds in the room. He had put his hands on either side of her face and began fucking her face from balls to tip. Saliva was pouring out of her mouth and down his balls to the floor. He was thinking, 'Jesus Christ, how did I get so lucky to run into the most beautiful young woman he had ever seen and she's addicted to cock to boot.'

He was steadily sawing his cock in and out of her mouth. She pulled his cock out of her throat and began giving a half cock blowjob with her hands jacking him off on the rest. He was groaning out loud as he thrust his hips. After nearly fifteen minutes he leaned down and said, "Baby, I really want to fuck you again. You're incredible. So, I don't want to cum in your mouth. OK?"

She nodded with his cock in her mouth and pulled herself back off and flexed her jaw and coughed out gobs of saliva onto the floor. He pushed her back onto the bed and moved her into the middle. He climbed on and moved between her legs. She grabbed a pillow and pulled it under her head so she could watch him fuck her pussy.

He pushed his rock hard cock down and pushed himself into her. Her head went back into the pillow. Her pussy was still a little sore from yesterday. She groaned, "Oh fuck. That is so nice." He smiled down at her. He began sawing into her and in less than a minute she was exploding into an orgasm. She gasped for air as her body racked in spasms on his cock. Her hips flailed and she grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard. Her nipples were hard.

He fucked her steadily with periods of furious action and then slowly. She lost count of how many orgasms she had. He smiled as each one rolled in and back out again. He fucked her for nearly an hour before he clenched his muscles and fired his hips into her as he exploded his seed into her depths accompanied by loud groans.

Nicki mewed, "Please save a couple shots for my sore throat." He smiled again and pulled out of her pussy and she slammed her legs together so he could crawl quickly up her body. He lost one shot on her tits but the next one made it into her mouth. She smiled up at him around his cock. Several strong surges of cum flooded into her mouth and her smile disappeared as she was trying to swallow as fast as she could. He moved his still rigid cock down her body and pushed back into her pussy. She groaned at the penetration.

Cum was bubbling out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass to the sheets below. He came down on his elbows keeping his weight off her. They kissed softly for a minute. He pulled his face back and gazed down at her beautiful face. He said, "I know this must be a cliché but you are incredibly gorgeous." She giggled but didn't say anything.

He rolled off her, dragging his cock with him. He said, "I hate to go but I have a business run."

Nicki nodded and said she had to get on the road too." He asked her where she was headed and she lied. He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled his clothes on as she laid there on her side and watched. When he was dressed he bent over and kissed her hard on the lips. She said, "Bye". He smiled and said "Bye."

Nicki laid there for fifteen minutes luxuriating in the warmth of his fuck. She had never been fucked like that in her life and she didn't even know that any guy could last that long. She smiled as she thought, 'Wow, I've still got a lot to learn and it's so much fun learning.'

Finally she threw herself out of bed and relieved her bladder and took a long hot shower. She ate a quick breakfast in the lobby and then threw her bags in the car. In ten minutes, after filling the gas tank, she was on the interstate again.

She was in a dreamy state and she set the cruise-control at seventy-five. She listened to the radio. She was oddly content and she didn't even think once about sex for several hours. She pulled off the highway onto back roads looking for a diner that she found on the GPS. After driving highway speeds she didn't notice that she was driving nearly sixty in a thirty-five mph zone.

She heard the siren, which brought her back to reality. She looked in the rearview mirror and a local police car was right on her bumper with lights flashing. She could see two cops in the car. She thought, 'I guess local cops ride two to the car. State cops were only one to the car.'

She rolled down her window as the driving cop, who was white, came down her side of the car and the passenger cop, who was black, came down the passenger side. She rolled down the passenger window too. They both wore their hats and were in full regalia. The white cop asked for her license and registration. She had collected them while she waited for them. She handed both to the cop. She looked over at black cop and he was looking all around inside the car. He saw her looking at him and he smiled at her. She smiled back and turned her attention back to the white cop as he was handing back her license and registration. She pushed them up on top of the sun visor.

White cop asked where she was headed. She explained that she was heading to Miami. She further explained that she was looking for a diner she had found with the GPS. He asked her how fast she thought she'd been driving. She suddenly realized she was probably going way too fast. She just said she didn't know. He told her he had clocked her at more than sixty in a thirty-five mile zone. He explained that anything that much over the speed limit required them to arrest her and take her to the station.

She lowered her head to the top of the steering wheel and sighed. 'Oh Fuck,' she thought. The white cop asked her to please get out of the car. She said, "Please, I have been on the highways for two days now, I didn't realize I was driving that fast. I'm sorry. There must be something we can do besides arresting me. What can I do instead?"

Black cop stuck his head in the window and said, "Where you driving the Interstate yesterday at this time?" She looked at him and nodded. He pulled his head back out and looked across the top of the car at his partner. He smiled and white cop smiled back.