Secuction Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicki turned around and walked back toward her chair. Her hips swayed side to side. Cisco had to figuratively put his tongue back in his mouth. 'What a fantastic ass. Oh my God,' he thought. His cock surged to attention in his pants. Nicki looked over her shoulder. She knew he would be looking. She smiled her most seductive smile and tossed her hair as she turned her head back to the front.

Dina had watched the entire exchange from the kitchen window and she inhaled hard when she saw Nicki's bare ass. She knew exactly what Cisco was thinking when she noticed the tent in his shorts. She was thinking the same thing.

Dina thought, 'Oh Fuck, what have we gotten ourselves into. So far, everyone Nicki has come in contact with has become overwhelmed with lust. Well, Jackson is her father. He'll certainly straighten things out.' She was completing her thought as Nicki's father, John, Jack, Jackson came through the front door. He walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around Dina and pulled her to him for a hard and long kiss. Her huge tits mashed into his chest. She reciprocated and grabbed his ass to pull him into her still damp groin. She giggled when he flicked his tongue across her lips.

Jackson was nearly twice Dina's age at thirty eight. He stood a little over six foot. He was actually shorter than Dina when she wore heels. He liked being with a woman taller than him. He also liked attractive and stacked young women and with his wealth, he had no problem finding them in Miami. There were literally thousands of them. He knew he was shallow. It was his infatuation with gorgeous young women that cost him his marriage to Mandy and his daughter Nicki. His wife, Mandy had been one of those gorgeous young women once, but as she aged he was drawn away and toward the next one. He had gone through several since his marriage broke up.

Jackson pulled back and pecked her on the lips and said, "Is Nicki here?"

Dina said, "Yes. She arrived around 4:00. You need to get her bags out of the car and up to her room. She is out by the pool right now tormenting Cisco. He is totally over-matched."

Jackson went to the kitchen window to see his eighteen year old daughter, whom he hadn't seen in two years. His throat seize when he saw her. She was lying back in a lounge chair luxuriating in the warm sun. Her arms were up over her head which lifted her tits high on her chest. She was a vision to behold. He muttered loud enough for Dina to hear, "Holy Shit. She is absolutely gorgeous." Dina couldn't see Jackson's cock jump in his pants as she was standing beside him on the other side.

Dina responded quietly, "She sure is." Dina knew the score with Jackson. She knew he had gone through several young babes just like her. She liked to think she was different; that she could keep his attention and she would use every asset she had to do it. They had been together for more than a year now. She didn't have a good feeling about this younger goddess being around, even if she was his daughter.

[Stay tuned...]