All Comments on 'Seduced'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Very Nice

Family fun, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Way too much time and detail describing the dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A very hot story. I like the interaction between the characters as well as their loving encounters. Thanks for your time and imagination.

nixongnixongabout 4 years ago

Loved it. Thank you

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
"Aw well, I always had the idea in me"

Some of the most beautiful words a mother ever said. Truly a beautiful story of love that is very erotic. Very well written that could go on forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
?

There is no such thing as 42 breast. That's chest circumference and has absolutely ZERO, ZILCH, NADA to do with tit size.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 4 years ago

Oh you have done it again. another epic sexy tale. This one could keep going for a while yet if you wanted to explore the options between them. Bry might even end up with a baby if she forgets her pills.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30about 4 years ago
Very well written

Great story, it was very well written. I loved how you had the characters intermingling, the teasing of the mom and sister. I sure wish my mom and sister were like them. I have wanted to have sex with my mom and sister since I was a teenager. I could picture the three of us in your story. Please do more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

I can't believe those two idiots complained about it. They were probably American.

CroonyCroonyabout 4 years ago
Excellent

A very good and erotic story that was well written.

handyman200handyman200about 4 years ago
Very nice

You always write a good story.

The mother must have lock picking skills, she opened the door the sister had locked.

Still very enjoyable.

Thanks

goducks111goducks111about 4 years ago
5 stars

well written fun sexy story

Lust4heragainLust4heragainabout 4 years ago
Great story!

I loved reading, the whole story was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story Telling

By-passing the obvious, your story telling ability is wonderful. Great syntax and grammar, too!

rightbankrightbankabout 4 years ago
that was fun

at first it sounded like mum and sis just wanted to use him for their own pleasure,

but it worked out well for all of them.

and a good time was had by all

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Chris loved them...

but they didn't love him. He was just a 'boy toy' to them.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Had a lot of fun.

The story is super.

They love each other. Mom confessed that she dreamed of him when he started growing up.

My sister dreamed about him for years, too. Watched the incest videos. But they were held back by morality. Only failures to find worthwhile partners made a difference.

I think next and children will come from the brother-sister connection. And my mom will be there to support them and cover for them.

But there were inconsistencies in the text. Chris is three years older than his sister. And she asks him if he's grown, his dick? Does he know how to use it?

Thank you.

I wish you good health.

I look forward to hearing more stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
"...an amazing housewife (ahhh, scrub the 'wife' bit since she's divorced"

So she's now just a "house".

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Didn't enjoy the protag at all before the sex started. Sex scenes were good though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...