Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter Chris -- do you need your back rubbed after that coughing fit?" she enquired.

No, I didn't really need that but I must have moved my head enough for Mum to think that I did and she rose and stepped round behind me, her hands settling on my shoulders.

"Lean forward," she said as her hands began sliding up and down my back, "Just relax..."

I made a show of appreciating her actions then waved a hand to tell her that I'd had enough and she left me and headed back to her chair, but Mum's actions, much as they might have eased my lungs had done nothing for my cock, which was now straining in my shorts. If I sat upright then Bry would see it; if I stayed bent over then Mum might do something else. I stayed where I was as the easiest option, or so I thought.

"Oh darling, you really did choke didn't you?" said Mum as she leaned over my shoulder, her hands now sliding down my chest, "Do you think you could stand up for me darling?"

Oh fuck, things were indeed getting worse!

Mum swiftly moved so that she was more or less in front of me and with her hands in my armpits she urged me to stand. Having got me upright she pulled me tightly against her, her hands now just above my waist.

"Hold on Chris -- let's try this," she said and with that she squeezed me tightly and quickly.

Sure, it caused me to exhale loudly but at the same time it squashed my upright cock against her belly -- I swear I could actually feel my cock throbbing against her. Mum quickly repeated her actions and then eased off but remained holding me, a big smile forming on her face.

"Better?" she asked and I hummed a reply.

A moment later and she reached up and kissed my lips, then stepped away from me, her eyes scanning up and down my body. She laughed then turned towards Bry.

"He's at it again!" she laughed as she pointed at my jutting erection, "Oh what it is to be young!"

Having thoroughly embarrassed me, Mum blew me a kiss then headed off to the kitchen while I sat down again even more quickly. Mum soon emerged with the bottle of wine and another can which she handed to me, winking prodigiously as she did so.

"At least you look good with that thing sticking out!" she whispered as she refilled their glasses, "Glad to see that Mother Nature gave you something to be proud of!"

If I'd had a mouthful of lager I would have choked again, such was my shock at her comment. I thought that mothers were sweet demure creatures by and large, but Mum was doing her best to shatter the records, it seemed.

Mum sat down again and smiled at both of us before a sudden frown crossed her brow.

"Damn," she said, "I totally forgot that I was going to phone Jenny -- excuse me while I go and do that before I forget again."

With that she finished her wine, stood up and with a quick wave and blown kiss she was off to her room leaving Bry and me to our own peace. Jenny was a close friend of Mum's and although they didn't meet very often they did at least keep in touch on the phone and internet.

In view of my embarrassment I too wanted to leave but I was too slow to react and Bry quickly reached across, grabbed my arm holding me in place and started a conversation.

"Chris, what did Mum whisper to you?" she asked and as she leaned towards me I could see the bulge of her breasts and her nipples straining against the thin material of her t-shirt.

"Nothing really," I offered, "She just hoped that I felt better."

"Nah, I don't believe it was just that," she said firmly, "Because even Mum could see that you were erect."

I wanted to glare at her but I just couldn't... and she continued.

"So what was it that got you all excited?" she asked, "I bet it was my tits, wasn't it?"

I found myself nodding even though I was too shy to speak.

"Oh, so you're a tit-man are you?" she said as she shook her delicious breasts, "You must be in heaven what with Mum's and mine -- and she's got more than me, hasn't she?"

I realised that I was nodding again...

"So you noticed," she said softly, "And I'll tell you what -- she's got bigger nipples than me too!"

"Yeah, I guessed she would have 'cos she breast-fed us both, didn't she?" I managed to say, "I hadn't really noticed though."

"But you noticed mine, didn't you?" she asked as she pulled her t-shirt tight over her breasts, "Do you like them then?"

"Course I do," I panted, feeling my cock straining down below, "They look gorgeous."

"Bet you love seeing them when I shower, don't you?" she enquired with a wink, "All warm and wet and perky!"

If I'd concentrated I reckon I could have brought myself off just by squeezing my thighs together right now but whatever might have happened was terminated as we heard Mum returning. Bry sat back in her chair and finished her wine while looking totally innocent and I did my best to think of anything that would make my penis subside.

"Damn, she's not there," said Mum, "I knew I should have phoned earlier -- I bet she's out looking for some fun."

"I doubt it, not in this town," muttered Bry with a snort, "There's a definite shortage of decent guys around."

I saw Mum's eyes flick across and look right at me before refocusing on Bryony and I held my breath as I awaited her words but she remained innocent.

"Anyway, it's only just gone eight, do either of you fancy something to eat before it gets too late?" she asked and that stirred up an animated conversation that ended up with us opting for some heated-up leftover steak pie.

On most night Mum would cook something but occasionally she'd leave us to make our own meals from the fridge or freezer -- we're both perfectly capable of doing that so tonight was an amalgamation of both options.

After we'd enjoyed that we helped with the washing-up and then, rather than loiter in the lounge with Mum as we often did, Bry and I both headed to our bedrooms. Sleep was far from my mind but sex was right up there despite having released some pressure earlier but for some reason I felt wary about wanking right now -- somehow I really expected either Mum or Bry to find an excuse to pop in to see me but neither of them did. Instead I browsed, answered a couple of emails from pals and then settled for an early night but I lay there for ages with a firmly erect cock and my mind filled with memories of Bry's tits and Mum's comments before finally drifting off.

That was just the start as it happened and thereafter little things seem to happen all the time -- usually visions, hints and words rather than deeds. Glimpses of Mum clad only in a small towel as she headed back to her room from the shower; Bry coming up behind me and pressing her boobs against me; Mum letting her hand dangle as she passed me by, the back of her hand sliding over my cock and Bry needing some help with a stuck zip, when it obviously wasn't stuck, and so on.

I seemed to spend much of my home-time with an erection as one thing followed another -- the latest being both Mum and Bry trying on some new underwear in Mum's bedroom with the door wide open. I wanked time and time again but still the sights and my erections kept coming...

Bry, Mum and I were all very busy over the following week but the following weekend we were all able to relax at home. The sun shone even as the summer began to wane and sunbathing was the order of the day. Being in Britain we didn't have a pool but we did have a nice big patio area that was well shielded from prying eyes and from the wind while trapping the heat of the sun. We all loved to laze there when we could and that weekend was no exception.

I think that Mum was first to get out there in her bikini, coating herself with sun cream before laying back on her lounger, her sunhat, a bottle of wine and a glass to hand. I know she was there early because I saw her there applying the sun cream from my bedroom window even as I got up and then, realising that it was going to be a nice hot day I pulled my shorts on, came downstairs, grabbed a big glass of fruit juice as my breakfast and headed outside. I didn't even bother with underwear, knowing that it would be hot out there.

"Good morning darling," Mum said as I began dragging one of the loungers closer to her, "Coming to join me?"

"If it's going to be a sunbathing day then yes," I said as I made myself comfy, "Hey, could I use some of your sun cream -- mine's upstairs."

"Of course you can," said Mum as she picked up the bottle, "Here, I'll help you put it on."

Obviously I'd have problems with getting it on my back so I leaned forward and soon felt Mum's hands spreading the cool cream all over me, then, having finished she stepped round in front of me and waved her hands.

"Lie down, I'll do your front too," she said and without thinking I did so, appreciating her help.

Soon Mum was working her way down my chest, doing a fine job before she paused.

"You're getting some good muscles, aren't you darling?" she said as her hands returned up my chest, "They certainly help the way you look."

"Thanks Mum, I'm trying to work on my legs now," I added, "Don't want to look all top heavy."

Mum's hands were now still on my chest but, with my brain now in gear I glanced up and I felt my mouth drop open. Above me as she rubbed the cream in, Mum's very generous breasts were hanging, covered by her bikini bra but now her nipples were standing proud and her cups seemed to have slipped down somewhat. I could already see more of her breasts than before and as she moved I could actually get glimpses of her aureolas too. Instantly I felt my penis starting to grow and fill out and with a start I realised that all I had on was my shorts and nothing underneath to hold my cock in but I was trapped. If I revealed that I was aroused then Mum would definitely laugh; if I left things as they were then she'd see but it was Mum who dictated the next few moments as she patted my chest to indicate that she'd finished and stood upright again.

Almost instantly I heard her draw in a deep breath, then glance at my face, then let her eyes slip down my body. What was worse was that her actions made me concentrate on my penis with the result that it grew and stiffened completely in seconds.

"Wow!" exclaimed Mum, "Now that looks to be quite a monster!"

"It's not, I mean -- oh fuck!" I gasped as I covered it with my hands, "Ahh, quit looking Mum -- I can't help it."

Mum's smile never left her as she knelt beside the lounger and placed one hand on my thigh.

"So, young man," she said quietly, "I wonder if you know how to use it?"

"I don't know what you mean," I spluttered almost incoherently, "Anyway, stop it -- you're embarrassing me!"

"What's there to be embarrassed about?" she said, her hand now caressing my thigh, her fingers occasionally disappearing under the hem of my shorts, "That's looks as if it's a very fine instrument. Would you mind if I did some exploring darling?"

"You're not supposed to..." I gasped as I felt Mum's fingers sliding closer and closer to the base of my cock, "And definitely not out here."

I'd never known Mum to be so blatantly sexy; so interested in such matters and anyway, she was my mother and not just some girl I'd met.

"Why on earth not?" said Mum softly, "I think I really ought to get to know my son a bit better!"

"You shouldn't...!" I gasped but even as I spoke I could feel my cock throbbing with excitement.

"Perhaps you need to see a bit more of me first," said Mum as she stood up and a second or two later she was leaning over me while she began pulling her bikini top down.

One breast had popped out when Mum suddenly stopped, covered up and sat back down on her lounger and a moment or two later I heard what had frightened Mum.

"Mum!" came the call, "Where are you -- are you outside?"

My sister had obviously risen and now wanted Mum's attention, thank heavens.

"What's up darling?" yelled Mum as she strode towards the house, "What's the matter?"

"I've run out of Tampax -- can I have a few of yours?" I heard.

"Yes, sure darling," said Mum and then she was indoors and headed upstairs to help my sister while my heart slowly began to calm down.

"What the fuck was all that?" I asked myself before my brain kicked in.

I could only guess that as Mum hadn't been with a man for at least the last two years she was becoming frustrated and with me and my body available to 'enjoy' she was ignoring the usual moral boundaries. I was torn -- badly. Although I was initially frightened by the idea, inside me there was a feeling of desire growing; one partially engendered by Mum's display but also built from years of sexual growth without really finding love. Sure, I'd had lots of girls and sex but I'd never really found 'the one' to love.

What was more, I now realised that my cock had remained stiff even after Mum had departed and in my excitement it had actually begun leaking generously to the extent that my shorts now had a large damp patch in the front, one that Mum might well have seen. I considered what to do about it before deciding to go and change my shorts and also probably have a quick wank to release some pressure, so I stood up. As I did so I felt sure that the display I was putting on; a large tent and a big damp patch, must have driven Mum to take the action she did -- or perhaps it had been her display that caused my erection and leakage. Either way I could feel that a wicked desire to make love to my mother was growing and growing.

With my need for clean shorts uppermost in my mind I turned and followed Mum into the house but just as I entered the hallway I literally bumped into my sister. I felt the firm softness of her breasts against my chest, then her hands at my waist as she pushed me away.

"You clumsy sod," she grunted as she regained her breath, "Just as well I wasn't carrying anything."

"Sorry, I wasn't looking," I said apologetically, "Didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, no, I'm ok," said Bry, but as she spoke I saw her eyes slide down my body, then up again.

She smiled and lifted one hand to place her palm on my chest.

"Actually I wasn't looking either," she said, "But I am now!"

At that moment I discovered that I could feel that my cock had lost little if any of it's stiffness and as I looked down I could see that the tent and the damp patch in my shorts looked to be remarkably prominent.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped, repeating the cry I'd made to Mum, "Quit looking!"

For a moment or two I think I wanted to curl up and cry before I pulled myself together and noticed that Bry wasn't mocking me and in fact she was looking amazingly happy.

"Won't!" she exclaimed quickly, "I can look if I like!"

I stood there wondering how to proceed when Bry started again.

"You've certainly grown up, haven't you Chris?" she said as her hand on my chest caressed my pecs, "You've developed pretty well, I think!"

I noticed that as she spoke so her breasts seemed to grow before my eyes and I quickly realised that her nipples, just like Mum's, were now pressing hard against her t-shirt, forming small distended molehills. My eyes were riveted to the sight, so much so that I didn't realise that Bry's hand was now heading south and had reached just below my navel.

"You're better developed than my last boyfriend," she said as her hand teased me, "Looks as if you're bigger downstairs too!"

"Get off!" I exclaimed unintentionally, "I mean, what'd you think you're doing?"

"I just thought I might have a quick feel," she said, not so much a question as a statement, "Let's see, shall we?"

With that her hand slid suddenly down and into my shorts where a second or two later it found and clasped my leaking cock firmly. I saw Bry's eyes open as wide as her mouth, then both her mouth and eyes were smiling.

"Bloody hell, you have grown!" she said, her hand now sliding up and down my shaft, "Mmmm, that feels nice -- is that good?"

It was all I could do to emit a happy humming noise but that was enough to encourage Bry and her hand now began working my shorts down, bringing my penis out into open air.

"Fuck Chris, that's perfect!" she whispered, "But how come you're all hard and excited?"

"Mum...," I spluttered, "She put sun cream all over me and... get off, for fuck's sake!"

"Did she now?" murmured Bry, her hand still sliding on my penis, "I hope it worked, but just in case it didn't and you've burned, come to my room later tonight and I'll put something soothing on you."

She gave my erection a couple of nice rubs up and down before covering me up again.

"Better not get you any more excited," she said, "Might have an accident, eh!"

With that she skipped around me and disappeared outside while I scampered quickly to my room, definitely fearing that accident.

Once there I slid my shorts off and having applied some talc to help dry up the precum I rummaged in my drawers, found a clean pair of shorts and slid them on before sitting down on the edge of my bed. They were those ones with an inbuilt mesh lining that retained my 'equipment'.

"What on earth's happening?" I asked myself, "First Mum and now Bry -- this is getting serious."

My cock was still very stiff and felt very needy -- I knew that I needed to unload but once again I felt scared that either Mum or Bry, in their current mood, might burst in on me. Instead I just sat there and tried to make sense of it all. All I could come up with was that the world had gone mad -- which didn't help at all.

Regardless of how Bry and Mum had been I still wanted to get some sun on me so I headed outside, determined not to let them get me worked up again. I'd managed to get my cock to subside and at last I felt decent for once -- until I saw the girls, their loungers side by side.

They were both topless and revealing every inch of their amazing breasts!

"Fuck me!" I gasped at which both women turned their heads towards me.

"Don't mind us," said Mum, "I'm sure you've seen tits before -- come and make yourself comfy. Come and enjoy the sunshine."

Somehow my feet carried me to the spare lounger where I sat down rather heavily, my eyes locked onto their wonderful tits.

"Too nice a day to cover up," said Mum, "I was all in favour of stripping off completely but Bry didn't want me to, so I didn't."

"What do you think then Chris?" asked Bry, "Be honest -- who's got the best tits?"

The two of them laughed as they both shook their breasts at me in an erotic display of female flesh that sent my penis into overdrive and suddenly I was as stiff as a board again and Bry, being nearer to me than Mum noticed.

"Look Mum, he's hard again!" she said, "He's such a horny sod, isn't he?"

"It's his age," said Mum, "Hasn't learned to control himself yet."

"Hope he never does!" laughed Bry while I felt myself curling up inside.

Despite the display of breasts before me I managed to relax eventually and soon we were all absorbing the hot rays of the sun, until, after several hours, Bry sat up.

"Damn," she said, "I just remembered -- I said I'd meet Tina up town this afternoon -- you know, Tina from the sports club."

"Oh yes I remember her," said Mum offhandedly, "Oh well, go and have a good time while Chris and I stay here and relax."

"Don't want to let her down," said Bry as she stood up beside my lounger.

She stretched herself just as I looked up and there above me her two generous breasts were outlined in all their deliciousness. I felt my cock lurch suddenly, then start to grow and stiffen once again.

"See you later -- any idea when you'll be back?" enquired Mum.

"In time for some dinner I guess," said Bry, "Right, cheerio."

With that Bry disappeared into the house and not long afterwards we heard the front door slam as she left.

"Hey, we're on our own," said Mum as she sat up, her heavy breasts swaying delightfully, "What now then?"