Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, more sunbathing I guess," I said, wondering why Mum should make that comment.

"How about we combine things?" said Mum vaguely.

"Like what?" I queried, "Sunbathing and ...?"

"Playing around a bit perhaps," suggested Mum, her tongue licking her lips, "For example, what would happen if I came and sat on you?"

My mouth hung open but I felt my penis jerk firmly against my shorts.

Mum stood up and to my complete shock she slid her bikini shorts down and off, before fluffing up her pubes and blowing me a kiss.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, feeling my penis really straining, "Mum, you're naked!"

"Well, yes," she said as she came and stood beside my lounger, "It'll be more fun this way!"

I lay there almost unable to move as Mum stepped astride my lounger and then her legs and pussy lips parted as she lowered herself gently onto my abdomen. I felt her arse rest against the end of my eager penis just as Mum leaned forward and kissed me. Instead of a chaste motherly kiss however, Mum found my lips and pressed her own soft, warm lips over mine just as her heavy but wonderful breasts pressed into my chest. She kissed me firmly, pressing me back against the padded headrest, her tongue now slipping between my lips and sliding over my teeth.

I couldn't help but respond and in a moment our tongues were twisting and sliding together while our lips spread and locked together. We seemed to be kissing for ages before Mum eventually lifted up and smiled down at me.

"You're a great kisser," she said, "And you taste so nice too."

"So do you," I managed to say, my words hard to find as I gazed upwards at Mum's breasts.

"Do you want to kiss these too?" asked Mum and a moment later she was lowering her breasts towards me, pressing one nipple firmly between my lips.

I had little option but to suck the nipple into my mouth, finding it to taste delicious anyway and soon I was really getting into it, loving the size and texture of Mum's nipple.

"And the other one," said Mum as she pulled away then returned, "Ohhh Chris -- that's so sexy!"

I could feel Mum's arse wriggling against my abdomen to the extent that I could feel the wetness between her legs and the slightly prickly feeling of her pubes and with that and a mouthful of breast I knew that my cock would soon be leaking, if it wasn't already.

After what seemed to be an eternity Mum lifted her breast away and sat more upright, then smiled hugely down at me.

"This is wonderful," she sighed, "And just in case you wondered why I'm getting all intimate all of a sudden it's because of your sister."

"Eh -- what's she done then?" I asked just before Mum bent forward and kissed me again.

"She wants you, I know she does," said Mum, "You know she keeps a diary, well she left it open the other day and I did some browsing..."

"That's private," I countered but Mum shushed me.

"Huh, you should see her internet browsing history then!" she added, "Whenever she's looked at anything sexy then its incest, that's almost all she looks at."

"Wow!" I exclaimed, unable to say much else it seemed, "Yeah, but you...?"

"She may want you but I gave birth to you so I get you first!" she said, "So there!"

"But... but... but..." I spluttered, staggered by apparently being their target, "But why?"

"From my point of view it's because I haven't had a man for simply ages," said Mum as she pressed her arse back against my hard cock, "And from hers, judging from her diary, it's because she can't find a decent man."

"So you want me to fuck you both?" I managed to say and Mum nodded.

"Well, not fuck so much as love, make love that is," she said gently, "Because here's you with no current girlfriend and with a nice big hard cock and here's us both looking for some cock."

"So why is Bry looking around -- she's got a boyfriend, hasn't she?" I asked but Mum shook her head.

"No, she got rid of him," said Mum, "Apparently he wasn't half the man he said he was!"

Mum laughed as she held her fingers up to describe something perhaps a few inches or so in length and I joined in now suddenly feeling very pleased with my own seven inches. I felt sure that Bry's boyfriend had had more than a couple of inches but...

We stayed still for a brief period of time before Mum rose slightly from me and spoke again.

"Lift up darling," she said, "Let's get those shorts off."

I felt her pushing at them and just had to help her, such was my arousal and it didn't take long to slide them down until I was able to shake them off.

"That's better sweetheart," said Mum as she slid slowly backwards, her slippery wet pussy sliding down my abdomen, "Ahh, there is it!" she said as her hand stretched behind her body and found my penis.

"Not out here, someone might see us!" I gasped but Mum slapped my chest gently.

"We're well hidden here," she said calmly, "Just don't shout anything!"

With that Mum lifted up, then moved down my body, her hand now stroking my erection between her legs.

"You ready?" she asked, "I am -- very ready!"

I felt the warm juicy heat of her pussy as her lips surrounded my knob and then the incredible feeling of her vagina sliding down over me until her arse once again rested on me. It felt as if my penis has been engulfed by the most perfectly made sleeve that was smooth, slippery and warm. It turned the few other girls' vaginas that I'd explored into mere pockets -- this was a whole world of different feelings that, regardless of how wrong it was, was quickly bringing me to the boil.

"Oh Chris, I needed that, I really did!" she exclaimed softly, "Oh, that feels so bloody good!"

"Does doesn't it," I agreed, my voice sharp and urgent, "Ohhh Mum, you're so tight -- you're amazing!"

"Haven't had anything up there for so long, no wonder I'm tight!" Mum giggled, "But you're going to make me all loose again, aren't you?"

"Hope not," I countered, "Feels perfect as it is but..."

"But what darling?" asked Mum, her vagina gently squeezing and caressing me as she spoke.

"It's too good, you're going to make me cum," I gasped, "Stop that, please."

We stayed almost still for a while, with only Mum's internal muscles at work, occasionally squeezing and caressing me while all I did was to flex my cock inside her every so often as I did my best to delay the finale but it wasn't working and I gasped loudly as I felt my body tightening.

"Gonna cum!" I grunted, "Too late -- gonna cum!"

"Yes darling -- let it go!" said Mum deliciously, "I want to feel you -- feel you shooting up inside me!"

"Ahhh, ahhhh, ahhhhhh!" I cried as I thrust hard and exploded, "Cumming, cumming!"

I felt the power of my climax pumping cum hard from my cock, flooding into Mum's hole, warming my knob as it pooled inside her and then there was the trickling feeling as it oozed back down over my pubes.

"Oh sweetheart, I felt that," said Mum as she leaned forward and kissed me again, "Ever single spurt -- you were so good."

"Yeah, but I'm not supposed to do that," I added, "We're not supposed to be having sex. What's happened -- why are we doing this?"

That post-cum feeling was all over me; regret, embarrassment, shock and more but Mum calmed me down.

"I know it's wrong but just listen," said Mum as she repeated many of her comments from earlier, "There's you with a penis and no relief except your hand and here's us two girls with no man around -- except you, so why not help each other -- and get a lot of pleasure and love as well?"

I nodded, understanding her words and slowly letting the love grow again, pushing all unhappy feelings away until I suddenly realised that my cock had stayed hard inside my mother. Instead of its usual habit of dying on me after cumming it seemed to want more and what's more, Mum could feel it too!

"Ohhh baby, you're still hard!" she said and as she spoke she tweaked one of her nipples and I felt her vagina coming alive again, squeezing, pulling, caressing my penis, "Let's do it again -- do you think you can?"

I nodded as she began raising and lowering herself on me, driving my cock ever deeper inside her, before pausing, then lifting off me completely.

"What's up Mum?" I asked, my eyes scanning around in case anyone was around but Mum calmed me down.

"Nothing to worry about darling," she crooned, "It's just that I thought that you might like to be on top, so let's change around."

Eagerly I sprang to my feet while Mum took my place on the lounger and without a concern in the world I climbed up between her legs and, supporting myself on my hands beside Mum, I leaned forward and aimed my cock into her hole.

"Ohhhh yess!" she hissed as I slid back into her, "Now, let's see if you can get me off -- and then perhaps you'll be able to cum again, won't you darling?"

I nodded, knowing that on a good day I was capable of having several orgasms in a row, then leaned down to kiss Mum's upheld lips. They felt almost as warm and soft as her vagina did and for a moment I debated whether or not to get her to suck me off -- but then her pussy began to work, seemingly sucking me into her slippery depths eagerly.

I pressed forward until I could go no further and still felt Mum's pussy working on me so I began working her by return, moving my cock around in every manner that I could think of that felt nice.

"Ohh, that's different!" exclaimed Mum, "Ahhh, yes, just there!"

I seem to have found her g-spot and several more thrusts at that angle confirmed it as Mum's eyes opened wide. She smiled sweetly up at me, her mouth betraying her emotions and pleasure, then she began to move her body with waves of muscular action rolling through her. I joined in, thrusting deep and firmly into her, then easing off, before thrusting powerfully again.

"Yes, yes," she grunted as we began slamming together, "Like that -- do it harder!"

I upped my actions, feeling the pressure of her lovely pussy around my cock, feeling the slipperiness of her vagina and the way she could both accommodate me and squeeze me hard and feeling all those sensations building up to fill me. I knew immediately that even though this was almost certainly going to be my second orgasm, it was liable to happen far more quickly than usual.

I concentrated on my thrusts, holding back the build-up, doing my best to excite my mother more and it all seemed to be working, but still my orgasm was closing in on me.

"I won't be able to hold it much longer," I advised Mum breathlessly but she patted my back gently.

"Don't worry darling, I'm not far off either," she gasped, "Anyway, if I haven't already climaxed then when you cum then I think it'll set me off -- so let it go."

"I'll try and hold it," I grunted as I thrust, my thrusting now somewhat jerky as I began to lose control, "It's getting close though."

"I know darling, I can feel," Mum soothed me, "Don't let it worry you -- cum when you're ready!"

I managed to hold off for another minute or two until Mum gasped.

"Ahhhh sweetheart, you've got me!" she cried, "I'm just on the edge... almost there... almost...!"

Her vagina was squeezing me so firmly now that it was rapidly driving me over the edge and I thrust harder and faster to try to get Mum off -- and it worked.

"Cumming!" she squealed suddenly just as I felt myself losing it.

"And me!" I gasped as I slammed into her as hard as I could, "Here it cums!"

With no option left and no chance to hold back I felt my first gush of cum rising and bursting into her and that was more than enough to set Mum off.

In an instant she was rolling and squirming and gasping and grabbing as her excitement peaked and blew her mind.

"Sweetheart, ahhhh!" she howled, her vagina so tight around me that it seemed to be strangling my cock, "Ohhh yesss! Yessss -- oh fuck -- ooooh damn... oh bloody hell, wow!"

I'd filled her again until my cum and her juices were overflowing and squirting out between us but I neither cared nor could I help as my climax eased down and my energy bank emptied.

"Bloody hell," I echoed, "You were so hot Mum!"

"Thanks to you darling," she crooned gently, her arms around my neck, "Oh Chris, that was just what I needed, thank you so much."

She stretched up and kissed me before slumping back, her breasts now heaving with her heavy breathing. I was still inside her but not for long as her vagina suddenly squeezed me and more or less ejected my waning cock, but I didn't care -- I was replete.

For a few moments we just lay there with my body resting on hers before she patted my back.

"Lift up darling, you're getting heavy," she said gently and suddenly realising where I was I did so, supporting myself on my arms and knees.

It was only then that I really realised that we were no longer connected upon which I knelt upright and gazed down at my lovely mother.

She lay there with her legs splayed, her pubes all matted and gleaming with assorted juices, her pussy lips splayed and reddened -- and she looked amazing. As I watched her a sudden trickle of white cum oozed from her hole which suddenly set me thinking.

"No chance of you getting pregnant is there Mum?" I asked and Mum shook her head.

"No darling, not a hope. I had my tubes tied when your sister was born -- two was enough!" she said with a chuckle, "So you're perfectly safe."

"Just wondered," I murmured, "Somehow I don't think it would be much fun if I made you pregnant."

"No, that's true," said Mum with a wry grin, "The authorities might have had something to say about that."

I moved until I could stand up, then reached for the towel that was draped over Mum's lounger and handed it to her. She spread it over her body to mop up her sweat, then pressed it between her legs with a kind of grimace.

"Dearie me," she laughed, "I think you've made me a bit sore -- I never expected that to happen."

"Anything I can get you?" I asked but Mum shook her head.

"No, I'll be ok, I'm just out of practice," she said, "Bound to happen the first few times but then I'll probably be ok."

"The first few... so we can do it again?" I asked, full of hope and Mum smiled back.

"Of course darling -- you didn't think I'd be happy just doing it once, did you?" she said with a huge smile, "So once you've broken your duck with your sister I expect you'll be very busy!"

"Phew, wow! What, her as well?" I gasped, shocked by the thought and yet thrilled too, "That's gonna be fun!"

"You just make sure you don't wank too often!" laughed Mum, "Oh, and speaking of your sister, you'd better be a bit more careful with her."

"Why, what's up?" I asked.

"Because she hasn't had her tubes tied, but she is on the pill," she explained, "Just make sure that she keeps taking it, ok."

"Definitely," I agreed, "But Mum, is it ok if I go and have a shower -- I'm all stuck together!"

"I was just about to say the same," said Mum as she rose from her recliner, "Oh, look at that, would you be a darling and clean it up and I'll go and get started on my shower quickly before it all runs out of me!"

Where she'd been lying was a large puddle of mixed juices that had already escaped and so, still naked I sprinted for the kitchen where I found the disposable paper towels and a cleaning spray. It didn't take me long before it was all cleaned up upon which I climbed into my shorts and breathed a sigh of relief. Despite Mum's comments, no way did I want my sister to come home early and see the mess or me naked!

I showered and then pulled on some clean clothes and by the time I returned to the kitchen Mum was already there and at work, preparing some vegetables for dinner. There was a smell of meat coming from the oven and I wrinkled my nose to try to identify it.

"Roast pork," said Mum, "I know you like that -- and some sprouts and carrots and potatoes and some stuffing -- how's that?"

"Wonderful!" I exclaimed, "Do you need a hand?"

Mum shook her head and smiled.

"No darling, it's as good as all done now," she said cheerfully, "So now we just wait for the meat -- should be ready at about five thirty."

For a little while I just stood and admired my lovely mother. There was something about her that I couldn't easily identify until I realised that she seemed far happier than I'd seen her recently and she seemed more 'alive' too and Mum seemed to see that I was interested in her.

"Amazing what some good hard loving can do!" she laughed, "I feel so much younger now -- and all thanks to you darling!"

She came and hugged me, not an unusual event but this time she pressed her entire body against me and squirmed deliciously in my arms.

"Mmmmmm, give me another hour and I'll be wanting to do it all over again!" she laughed, "That was so good -- thank you darling."

"No -- thank you," I countered as I kissed her, "I never thought we'd be making love!"

"Ah well, I'd always had the idea in me," she said, "Ever since you began to grow up, I think."

We began to kiss again, then pulled apart quickly as the sound of the front door being opened reached up -- and somehow we managed to look totally innocent as Bry strode in.

"Mmmm, smells nice," she said immediately, "Pork, I think."

"Got it right in one!" said Mum with a smile, "So how was your outing?"

"Bit boring," said Bry, pulling a face, "We got chatted up by some weird guys -- yuk!"

"You can do better than that," said Mum and Bry nodded.

"That's what we told them too," said Bry, "Only we didn't put it that politely! Then we said we'd had enough and we all decided to go home."

While they were talking Mum had found two glasses and now lifted a bottle from the fridge, filling the glasses with the chilled wine. She put the bottle back and then handed me a can of lager then urged us from the kitchen and herded us out onto the patio once again. For a moment I panicked as I began to worry that we'd left any evidence but the sun had dried where I'd cleaned up and all was well. We all chattered idly and I stayed with them until I'd finished my can then decided to head to my bedroom for a quick doze until dinner was ready. I must have fallen asleep in moments and almost before I knew it there was a rap on the door as Mum stirred me from my sleep.

"Come and get it," she called brightly, "Everything's ready."

And it was -- dinner was already on the table and as I arrived so did Bry and with a smile to each other we sat down gratefully. Half an hour later and we'd all finished, then we joined Mum in the kitchen to wash up after which Mum headed outside once again, this time to do some gardening, while Bry and I both retired to our rooms, replete and, so far as I was concerned, happy, amazed and contented. It had been quite an emotional and tiring afternoon for me...

A peaceful few days followed, with home life returning to 'normal'. Mum, Bry and I all went about our daily lives with nothing especially exciting happening -- although both Bry and Mum continued to parade around half dressed and I continued to feel horny, but none of that was anything new. Oh, and Mum teased me occasionally, shaking her tits at me or flipping up her skirt.

However, on Thursday evening Bry said that she had a date and duly headed out to meet her latest friend. It was yet another pretty warm day and evening and I saw Bry wearing her favourite denim shorts and a cropped top, both of which were decidedly sexy.

I heard Mum tell her, "Look after yourself darling" -- a suggestion that I was sure she'd probably ignore -- then she was gone.

"I don't know; that girl," said Mum as we settled down to watch a film together, "She does like encouraging them, doesn't she?"

"Huh, she's sexy enough without bothering to get dressed up," I said, a comment that I immediately wished I hadn't said.

"Ohhh, you think so, do you?" said Mum with a wicked glint in her eye, "Perhaps I'd better do a bit more to encourage you myself then!"