All Comments on 'Seduced by a Goth Lesbian'

by Billie_Loren

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bbaron2274bbaron2274over 4 years ago
Same story, different title

Ok, you told us that story last week. (a walk in the park)

The idea is to expand not to repeat

I'm looking forward to your next original work.

DiJiTDiJiTover 4 years ago
You changed in the middle.

At first you said she was a brunette.....and then you switched and said she was a blonde.

.....and this was really less seduction and more straight out abuse and battery.

domundsub23domundsub23over 4 years ago
@bbaron2274

you are rude

pjw7326pjw7326over 4 years ago
not bad

i didnt like the ending , Evelyn , shouldnt have changed her look to goth , should have looked the same as ever but wearing a collar or something instead

Billie_LorenBillie_Lorenover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

As always, thanks for the comments.

Thanks for spotting the inconsistency of the hair colour. Evelyin was meant to be blonde, but I changed the hair colour to brunette before submitting. Obviously not everywhere.

I do like to write about certain scenarios. Some people will enjoy reading about them, others will not. I accept that.

Finally, I did like to explore the idea of a girl being given a completely new identity following her "conversion" and it may be something I may include again in future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You said Evelyn was a brunette in the first paragraph and then called her a blonde. Poor form.....

You said Evelyn was a brunette in the first paragraph and then called her a blonde. Poor form..... If you want to write, details are important!!!

BillyslateBillyslateover 4 years ago
Absolutely Not A Seduction

There is Rape, Abuse, Non Consent & Coercion, which I felt the above story represented most of these sexual activities. Please categorize your submissions correctly, so that those of us whom choose not to read this type of erotica are not surprised.

"Seduction By A Goth Lesbian" definitely should have been listed in the Non Consent / Reluctance category.

Billie_LorenBillie_Lorenover 4 years agoAuthor
Issues fix

Just to let you know that I finally worked out how to resubmit the story and fix the hair colour discrepancy. I also changed the tags of the story to reflect the more forceful nature of this story.

I do appreciate the feedback and I hope this will make the story more enjoyable for those who appreciate the genre and prevent those who don't from reading a story they would not enjoy.

Hopefully the fix should be implemented in the next 72 hours from now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star

Not plausible even for fantasy.

AnzacA1AnzacA1over 4 years ago
Not rape.

To those claiming that this story depicts rape, I point out that the protagonist never once tried to stop it, and ultimately consented. As long as consent is given at some point, and not subsequently withdrawn, it's not rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
An interesting twist on seduction

The story had a forceful but true seduction take to it. How Evelyn so quickly caved to Heather was kinda sad, and Evelyn could of fought the seduction a little more to make Heathers conquering a bit sweeter. Heathers actions during the love making were right on the mark.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

why can't they make lesbian seduction porn videos like this...! this would be the best idea for a story idea for a porn video EVER! i could picture severl adult actresses in the blonds role and severl other it the goths role, and there isn't really anything that would block it by the sencore. give it to Adulttime/Girlsway, GirlGirl or Brazzer someone to make this, it's just that good of a primis!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillie_Loren@Billie_Loren
I write erotic fiction as a hobby. My stories are exclusively focused on lesbian seduction of straight girls, sometimes involving various fetishes and with a strong submission/domination element. If you like my stories and want to show your support, please visit my Patreon pa...