Seduced by My Ex-Girlfriend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,226 Followers

I was ready to return the favor but she stopped me.

"See her?" she asked. "I think she's definitely checking you out."

"Sounds like maybe you're checking her out," I said. "Like daughter like Mom?"

She didn't say anything to that. She laid back and I turned on my side facing her, running my hand over her smooth stomach, occasionally slipping under her thong.

"How was your blow job?" she asked.

"Phenomenal. The best ever. You never cease to amaze me."

"Your girlfriend seemed to enjoy it," she added.

"My girlfriend?"

"Well, she is pretty hot. And I'm sure she is impressed with that piece of lumber you have between your legs!" She kissed me. "Want to give her a real show?" she asked.

"What?"

She pulled off her bikini bottom and rolled onto her stomach. Now we were both completely naked. "More oil, please," she said.

I began the process, starting on her neck and shoulders and working southward. She moaned softly. "Play with my ass," she cooed. I complied, softly running my fingers along the crack of her ass and slipping my oily fingers in and out of her beautiful butt. After several minutes he reached over and put her hand on my re-hardening tool.

"Are you ready, baby?" she asked.

"Ready for what?"

"Ready to put on a show for your girlfriend?"

"Okay. What do you want?"

"Fuck me up the ass!" she said with excitement.

I couldn't believe I'd heard her right. "Are you sure? Here?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," she said. "She saw me take your whole cock in my mouth and now I want her to see me take that whole, big, fat cock in my tight thin ass, too!" I started to say something but she interrupted just to say, "Please fuck my ass, John!" Then she turned her head to face our friend in the cabana. I glanced over too at our audience.

I slathered oil on my cock as I kissed Rebecca's back and neck, then I knelt in position between her legs, my cock stood erect, all eight inches in plain view.

"Is she watching?," I asked Rebecca softly.

"Oh yeah," she said.

"She's got a good view of it now," I said.

"Good, baby. Now let's make it disappear!" Then she reached behind her and pulled her cheeks apart.

I took my time easing in but soon my balls were slapping on her butt cheeks, and we were both making noise, more than usual, probably for the benefit of our voyeur. With each inward thrust Rebecca shoved her ass toward me, taking me in as if willing my cum into her asshole. I let out a guttural growl. She knew what that meant.

"Here I come..."

I felt her sphincter tighten on my rod as I released, squeezing me like a lemon, extracting my love juice deep into her ass.

When I rolled off of Rebecca she immediately sat up, faced me and plunged her tongue into my mouth.

"God, that was hot!" she whispered.

"Did your girlfriend like it?" I asked.

"Yes, I think your girlfriend did," she replied.

-

We spent a while on the beach but I put my shorts back on so I didn't fry my wienie. We headed back to our room to rest a bit. Then in the mid-afternoon I decided to go for a run. Rebecca said she was going to the pool. I said after I ran I would go to the room and shower and then meet her at the pool bar.

The exhilaration of our sex on the beach must have carried over to my run and I put in over nine miles instead of my customary five or six. Pleasantly spent, I took a long shower and headed to the pool bar in search of Rebecca and a cold beer.

I found her seated at a table near the bar with a familiar companion. Across the table from her was our girlfriend from the cabana, her blue denim cutoffs high on her smooth, creamy legs and her bare, firm chocolate nipples pushing through the fabric of her white cotton t-shirt. They looked like old friends, talking, having fun and several drinks ahead of me.

"Hi Hon," Rebecca said as I approached. "This is Jamie..."

"Hello, Jamie, nice to meet you." We looked into each other's eyes as we shook hands. She was long and lean and attractive with toned arms and shoulders. We held the gaze for a bit, then I said I was going to grab a beer. I glanced at Rebecca and her big eyes looked directly into mine.

"Get us another round too, would you Babe? Vodka tonics," she said.

I returned a couple minutes later with the drinks and sat down. "So what have you girls been talking about?" I asked, as I took a long pull on my beer.

They looked at each other and smiled. "Well, you, mostly," Rebecca said, and sipped her fresh drink.

"Me?" I looked at her, then at Jamie, then back at Rebecca.

"Yes," she said. "Jamie and I have been talking for the last hour and a half. She saw us at the beach today. And she would like to join us."

"Join us? What for dinner?" I said.

They looked at each other again, then back at me.

"No. In bed."

I looked at them, their eyes drilled into me. I took another gulp of beer.

No. In. Bed. Those three little words were the beginning of the wildest, craziest, weirdest, scariest, dirtiest, sexiest, most exciting five days of my life. And I'd never be the same.

*****

Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,226 Followers