All Comments on 'Seducing Brian'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
the names keep getting mixed up!

who is jeff, and who is mike, and where the heck did they appear from, and then disappear to? other than that, great story. would have loved to see you so aroused that you'd fuck your brother and his wife too!

AzuldrgonAzuldrgonabout 16 years ago
The morons slamming this one are wrong....

Good story idea. Loved the way she was able to open up. This one probably would have been better if split up into a few chapters and more detail. It's definitely talking about a fantasy and I loved the whole concept.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Don't listen

To the creeps with their inability to accept their own desires, or those of anybody that disagrees with them. Instead, focus on the great stories you tell. Foundation, continuity, climax. Rewrite if you need to, as I get the impression you were practically one hand typing at some points (Just as I was one hand reading). Love you babe, and don't let the thought police get ya!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm

Sorry people...it's a sick, sick story. There is nothing in it involving a "loving wife" in ANY way whatsoever, and anyone who enjoys crap like this has a lot of growing up to do.

dan57dan57over 14 years ago
Pretty good

I love your stories. Hope you'll continue for a long time.

Don't forget to wipe out the haters comments : They dreamed of writing such a story themselves but stopped on the first page

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Story seems to be jumbled.

You name different people who were not originally mentioned when you started having sex! Sounds like you had five men instead of 3 or 4! When did Mike and Jeff enter into this scenario! Still a good story, but the names are confusing! You also started this story with your husband not being able to join you, then he shows up!

I also have DP'd my wife in her pussy, but with a dildo and myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I was loving this story until wrong names Jeff & Mike appeared out of the blue as if the story was a cut and paste job from another story, ugghhh. loved it otherwise

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

You see sharedwhorewife as the author and you know it’s a cheating whore POS.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Your name should be Sharedclosetedhusband

And Im going to bet you're divorced, she found a real man, and you pull your pud to online PlayGirl articles.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Two chits and one ball slap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous