Seducing Kay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down at her, I could see her swollen pussy lips open as her juice leaked down and ran onto her stocking tops. I placed the tip of my dick at her slit. Not wanting to hurt her, I shifted so that each time I slowly drove my dick up her cunt, it would scrape against her G-spot! It was driving Kay wild.

"From now on Kay, I'm gonna fuck you whenever I want. And you're gonna give me this cunt won't you?" Each time Kay would begin to shake, her orgasm imminent, I would change the rhythm.

"Please! Anything! Just let me cum! I'll do anything you want. Just fuck me and make me cum!"

"Will you give me this cunt whenever I want it Kay?" i speeded up my strokes and was driving my dick in and out of her juicy cunt.

She moaned and screamed, "Yes".

"You will suck my cock and drink my hot cum?" I slowly pushed my dick in, knowing that it was rubbing her spot.

"Oh god yes!"

I turned my head and looked directly at rich. "And will you let me fuck this big white ass?"

"Oh god! Your cock is too big! I can't!"

I jerked my dick out. "Then you can finish yourself. You give me everything or you get nothing!"

Kay shouted out. "No! You can't! I was so close!" Kay shoved her hands beneath her and began to furiously rub her cunt.

I slapped her ass hard. "Don't you dare touch that pussy." I slapped her ass again, then pushed my hand between her legs and shoved three fingers hard up her cunt. "Say it! Tell me you'll give me your ass!"

Kay lifted her head. "YES!" The word came out as she began to cum. With my three fingers stuck up her cunt, I pushed my thumb into her soft puckered hole. Kay screamed again, as fluid shot from her cunt and splashed on the floor. Then she began to cry out as squirt after squirt shot from her cunt.

I jerked my fingers from her cunt and shoved my dick in hard. I began to fuck her furiously. And Kay shoved her ass back at me fucking me just as hard. I reached around her and grabbed her nipples. As I fucked her, I pulled and twisted her nipples. Kay was moaning and calling out my name as she built up to another big orgasm.

I started whispering in her ear. "I think Rich wanted me to fuck you. That's why he left tonight and asked me to drive you home. He saw the way we keep looking at each other. You knew that I would try to fuck you, didn't you Kay? You wanted to feel my big fat cock filling your juicy cunt. Maybe I will invite Rich to watch as I turn his wife into a hungry slut for my big black cock."

Even though I really wanted to fuck Kay into her orgasm, there was something else that I wanted. I pulled my dick free and it came from her juicy cunt covered in her thick cum. Pulling her around until she was seated on the bed, I pulled her head to my cock. Kay knew what I wanted and I felt her soft lips engulf me.

I knew that from where he was hiding, Rich could see the way his wife sucked my dick. I purposely made her suck it nice and slow, sliding it in her mouth until she almost gagged on it before pulling back. And all the time Kay sucked my dick, she played with her nipples. I could see a clear fluid begin to collect on each nipple. I pulled my dick from her mouth and laid her back down on the bed.

Kay was breathing hard when my lips touched her nipple. I kissed her pink bud and licked around her areola. Kay sighed. "I want to taste this sweet juice dripping from your tits. Tell me Kay, if Rich was here, would you let him watch me fucking you?"

Kay moaned, as my tongue licked her nipple. I bent down and gave her nipple a long slow suck. I could feel some of her juice flow into my mouth. My hand went down and I rubbed her cunt. Kay gasped when my fingers stroked her clit. I lifted my head and sucked her other nipple. Kay groaned as I sucked harder. More juice flowed into my mouth.

"Maybe you would like it if I were to suck these nipples and feasted on your juice as Rich licked and sucked your pussy? Would you like that Kay? Having both of us working on you at the same time?"

I bent my head and this time I went from one nipple to the other, sucking each one hard to get at her milk. Kay was enjoying it immensely. And my fingers dancing on her clit was adding to her excitement. I could only imagine Rich in hiding pulling his dick as he watched me with his wife.

I concentrated on one tit, drawing more and more milk from the hard nipple. Kay was cooing and meowing like a little kitten. And I was enjoying the hell out of her. I sucked harder and harder, softly biting her as I did it. And this heightened her excitement even more. I knew that Rich was getting a very good show.

Kay was working herself to another orgasm. And I was working hard to give it to her. My fingers were pinching and pressing on her hard clit as I sucked and bit her nipples even harder.

"I'm gonna leave these nipples sore and marked. I don't care if Rich knows that I sucked his wife's juicy nipples. I hope it makes him so hot he fucks the shit out of you."

Kay moaned as I pushed three fingers up her sopping cunt. "He will know! He will ask me how they got that way. I will have to tell him the truth."

I laughed. "And will you tell him that you promised to give me this pussy whenever I want it? Will you tell him that you love having my big fat black cock shoved up your juicy cunt, while I suck this milk from your tits? Will you tell him that you loved feeling my thumb pressed up into your ass? That I intend to fuck you there with my big black cock?"

Kay was humping her ass off the bed. "Yes! Oh fuck yes! I know it will get him so hot! Fuck me! Please fuck me now!"

I pulled Kay to the edge of the bed. Now there was only lust! I rammed my dick up her juicy cunt and she screamed. My fingers twisted her nipples hard enough to make the juice run out and she screamed again. I fucked her so hard, I couldn't tell if she was squirting her cum or pissing on my cock. And I didn't care. I needed release and she was gonna give it to me.

I turned towards the door where Rich hid. "Come out and watch Rich. I want you to see how I fuck your wife. That's what you wanted isn't it? To watch as I fuck her? And she knew about it too! I bet the two of you cooked this up together."

Rich came sheepishly out into the open. It was easy to see that he was excited. There was a bulge in his pants and a big wet spot where the tip of his dick pressed against his pants.

I watched, as Kay looked at her husband. Then she closed her eyes and her pussy clenched my dick hard. I could feel her Cumming and that started my own orgasm. When I pulled out, Kay was still lying on her back, gasping for breath.

As I was pulling on my pants, I could see Rich pushing his pants down as he walked towards the bed. I knew that I would be coming back for more.

12