All Comments on 'Seducing Mom Ch. 02'

by bamaguy64

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
Not bad.

Turned me on in the beginning but when I got to the second page towards the end it was more like rambling than telling a story.

floaturboatfloaturboatover 14 years ago
Nice story

Interesting story with a lot of potential for great kink. please keep writing and add a bit more descriptions of hot rough sex scenes.

Thanks for your efforts.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
A bit more detail please

I agre with floaturboat,

can we have a some detail what he does to her, this could be so much hotter

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Exciting story and a very erotic scenario

The story reads easy and leaves the reader wanting more. A young stud fucking his mother is always a good read. Thanks to your ability to spin a good tale,I'll be wanting to read more of your work. .....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lets' Have More Of This

Plenty of scope for more chapters - PLEASE !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Deja vu all over again

There are some parts at the very beginning of this chapter that need redone. You have them having a conversation for a couple of paragraphs, then they turn around and go on and say the same things all over again in a different way.

It almost looks like you had two versions of the conversation, but couldn't decide which one to use, so you stuck them both in there.

mgchnds2mgchnds2over 10 years ago
REALLY likeing

this series !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
disappointment

should have had the moms eating pussy and the son ficking them and add the daughter too maybe even the aunt later with his mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really liked it...a LOT! Making my mother my fuck slave has been a regular fantasy of mine for years. Those days are gone though so I am putting all of my efforts into ruining my sexy older sister and teaching her all the kinky trash I possibly can. She is a very apt pupil and has not turned away from anything I have introduced her to. I could only hope it would come to pass but since I have been teaching her to take my cock in her now nonvirgin asshole she has loved all the attention.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

This is turning out to be a well written, logically developed series. I liked the fact that the author brought up the fact that in a true Dom/sub relationship there must be rules. These rules apply to both. Both must follow the rules. Dom and sub each have rules although separate and distinct they must be followed. Secondly, there must be respect which is earned by willingness to please and satisfy each others needs. Thirdly, there must be complete trust between Dom and sub. Finally, the Dom must love, treasure, and respect the sub and fortify the sub's pride.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous