Seducing Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you are." Mom said. "I hope you had fun and didn't get in any trouble. Apparently some kids from across town weren't so lucky tonight. There was a bad wreck, with a fatality on the news—graduating seniors." She motioned for me to come over and sit between them on the sofa, which I did as mom went on. "There's been a little change of plans...Your grandmother has decided to stay all week. So, whatever you and Sarah had planned for tomorrow will just have to be postponed. Maybe if you get everything ready for college, I'll let you go see her later this summer; or maybe she'll be able to come back."

"Yeah." Sarah said in a low tone and she went on, "What a bummer. Mom just sprang that one on us shortly after you left for your party. Hey, if nothing else we can all help you design and lay out your apartment. You know mom and I finished her basement a few years ago."

Mom then said, "Sarah and I discussed that. We also discussed Friday in more detail. I was tempted to let you and Sarah enjoy each other more down in the basement tonight and maybe even watch, until we both got a reminder of how lightly mom sleeps. Oh well. Anyway, now that you're home safe, we all probably ought to go to bed." With that we all went to our separate beds. We all got up the next morning and lounged around for a while. Just before lunch we finally went downstairs and started pacing off, measuring and marking the walls, ceiling and floor. We ate lunch and talked about it more as we developed a list of materials. Based on their previous experience, Sarah and grandma told me what order I needed to do the work in to avoid problems they encountered.

We went out for dinner Monday night and I went to check on Kathy's house that night. All I needed to do was get her paper and mail and bring it in, check on her fish, cat, and plants. She left me a not reminding me of what to do and inviting me to a farewell party she was having for Sue Friday night when they got back. Of course, curiosity got the best of me and I snooped around a bit that night. All of Sue's things were packed up in her room. Then I went on to Kathy's room. She had some sexy stuff in her drawers and I got hard picturing what she'd look like in some of it. She was a sexy lady. I just had to take my time with her. As I looked in her nightstand, I saw her toys and a few X-rated VHS tapes. I decided that I would watch them on her VCR later that week, which I did. I made sure things were as I found them and left.

Mom took Sarah to the airport on her way to work Tuesday while grandma and I spent some time together before I had to go to work that afternoon. The rest of the week dragged on before mom took grandma back Saturday. I was working full-time the rest of that week, morning or afternoon shifts, so grandma just sat and watched TV until mom or I came home. It was a long week. A couple of times mom and I would whisper to each other how much we wanted each other and we'd sneak a grope here and there, but that was it. My only 'fun' that week was watching Kathy's tapes.