Seducing Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and I replied as we toasted, "To our new relationship." As we toasted, I did notice a difference in flavor. There is a difference between Andre and Dom Perignon! We talked for a bit as we drank and mom even got the bottle and refilled us all. After we talked a bit more and finished our glasses, we went back upstairs. As we went up the stairs, I couldn't help but to caress and fondle them both. They both looked fine in those outfits and just sitting with them in the living room made me rock hard.

When we got to the upstairs bedroom, mom said, "OK, now it's my turn to try the standing up thing you two did."

Sarah nodded in agreement as she grabbed a pad off a chair and said, "Yes Mary, but after the spot I left, we'll lay this out." Sarah spread the pad out over the floor alongside the bed and went on. "I'll help as much as I can, but I also want to watch this and be close to you both." Mom and I took our clothes off, faced each other as the three of us kissed and then I grabbed her ass and pulled her against me. She pulled her legs up around my torso as I lifted her by the ass. She was heavier than Sarah, but I managed with a bit of Sarah's help. Sarah was steadying mom as they both reached to guide my cock into mom's wet and waiting pussy. Once it was started in she just dropped down around it and started flexing her hips. Mom picked up on the rhythm faster than Sarah did! Sarah got alongside of us and the three of us were kissing as the pace quickly picked up. My arms were quickly getting tired, but it didn't matter. Mom and I both quickly got close and from the yelling, screaming, and mom's wetness already running down my legs, I knew this would be intense for both of us. Within five minutes, I could feel mom cumming hard and squirting down and between my legs, her orgasm drove me to cum deep inside her within seconds.

After I came, mom lowered herself and laid on the bed. Sarah dropped to her knees and said, "That was incredible to watch you two. Mary, I think you squirted more than I did!" Then she started sucking my cock saying, "Joe, I love the taste of you and Mary, and now it's my turn again. You need to lay down next to Mary." I did as she took her outfit off and joined us. As soon as mom caught her breath, she joined Sarah, sucking my already stiffening cock. When I was hard, Sarah jumped up and said, "My turn!" I got up and joined her on the pad as mom watched at first as we got into position again and started fucking in the 'standing position' again. Then she joined us. After the night before, work, the drive, and what we'd already done, I was quickly getting tired and could feel it. Still, I held Sarah up and fucked her as she came twice and then I came. Then we all collapsed on the bed and held each other for a while. As I got hard again with their fondling, kissing and caressing, they both went down on me and gave me another intense orgasm in the form of a tag-team blowjob. After a I came, Sarah said, "Let's go down for more Champagne, and snack, and a smoke." We all got dressed again and went downstairs.

I was quickly getting tired. It was a combination of the night before, work that day, the drive, and that night. Mom and Sarah opened the second bottle of Dom Perignon and got a snack out as I rinsed the flutes. As Sarah poured the first round and handed us the glasses she said, "Here's to us again." We toasted as she quickly added, "now, I'm going out for a smoke. You're both free to join me if you want." We followed her outside as she grabbed her pack of cigarettes and we headed out to the lanai. Sarah handed each of us a smoke and said, "Joe, you are visibly tired. Did we were you out?" She and mom looked at each other and me and chuckled a bit.

"Yeah, I am. It's been a long day." I paused a bit trying to decide whether or not I wanted to tell them about Kathy and Cindy and decided to lead into it by saying, "I didn't get a good night's sleep last night and today was just long, but fun since I got here."

Mom replied, "Oh definitely fun since you arrived. I think I speak for Sarah as well, but you've made our day with your arrival." As she looked over at Sarah who was nodding in agreement, she went on to ask, "What, did you stay out late last night?"

I replied, "Not really mom. I got an early wake up call." After a short pause to take another puff and sip of Champagne I went on to tell them about Kathy and Cindy. Recalling all the details starting when I went to Kathy's after work the day before and going all the way through the night. I thought mom in particular might get jealous, but she wanted more details that Sarah, although she too was interested in the story. Since they were getting excited hearing about it as we kept hushing each other to keep our voices low, I decided to tell them about their visiting me in the restaurant as I finished my shift...

Mom freaked out a bit and said, "I think we need to discuss this inside." Sarah nodded in agreement and we went in. As we poured another round and killed the bottle, mom asked, "What the hell did you say?" I recapped the conversation as we sat in the living room. She went on, "I really don't mind you seeing other women. I think I made that somewhat clear at dinner earlier, but I just state it now. It's OK if you see other women, but you can't let on about us! I can't it clearer than that Joe." I told her and Sarah what they told me about them and Sue and that set them at ease a bit, but clearly mom was still concerned. Sarah was OK with it and started reassuring mom that their situation was the same as ours, but at the same time she was cautioning me about keeping quiet. Sarah fixed us all Long Island Iced Teas as she continued reassuring mom from the kitchen.

As Sarah brought the drinks in, she said, "Hey I just thought of something! Mary, you and Joe might have two additional, and apparently ACCEPTING, partners! Think about it Mary. You've just discovered the touch of another woman and if you don't want to invite them for a foursome, I might just have to make a special trip and borrow Joe myself! I bet that would be incredible, since they both claim to be bisexual. You know Mary, you're now technically a 'Bi', as they call us, too now."

Mom just blushed deeply then before she took a deep breath and replied, "Sure, what the hell. You're absolutely right Sarah. Maybe we should invite them over. I mean they know about Joe and I, and we know about them and Sue. OK Joe, maybe we should invite them over."

"That would be great. But remember, Kathy asked that Sue not know about any of this yet." I said.

Mom replied, "Yes, Kathy and I had discussed you two at your open house. We wondered why this attraction had not occurred earlier. I mean you two have known each other since before kindergarten. You both went through our divorces at the same time, and through your childhood years you two were together many times, the day-care, Parents Without Partners family functions, and Kathy and I shared baby sitters when we went out with the ladies which included Cindy. You two were always friendly with each other and just seem to 'click'. Do you see what I mean Joe? I mean you two have truly just discovered each other in the past month or so, and if I may say, Sue is a smart and pretty young lady." I nodded in agreement as she went on, "We'll keep it a secret. However, you do realize that she'll be away at another university and she might meet someone else. You need to be prepared for that. Now, you're going over to visit with Kathy and talk to her on the phone while you're over there will help you; but you need to be prepared. Everything changes after you graduate from high school and go on to college. You'll change too. Don't forget, I think you owe a young lady named Linda a phone call tomorrow. You better not forget or 'blow it off' if you're at all interested in seeing her. Because she gave you a time, trust me, she'll be waiting for your call; but don't call right at the time she gave you, give it a few minutes. Do you remember the time she said?"

Before I could answer, Sarah blurted out. "Between 10 and 2. You need to call around 10:30 or so. Don't keep her waiting too long. She's a pretty young lady and while she seems interested, she probably has other young men calling on her as well." We talked a bit more, and I nodded off to sleep. The next thing I knew, they both woke me up, with Sarah saying, "C'mon Joe, time for bed." I stumbled up the stairs and noticed mom was just finishing changing the sheets again. Sarah took her clothes off and helped me with my robe and I slid in the middle of the bed. Mom and Sarah snuggled up to each side. We kissed for a minute and I went back to sleep.

I awoke the next morning to mom and Sarah moaning loudly in the other upstairs bedroom. I got up and walked over to see them on the love seat in the other room, their legs criss-crossed, and their pussies just grinding against each other as they had their wrists locked. Mom noticed me first and said between moans, "Joe, you're up. Sit on the corner of the bed and watch us while you wake up." My cock was already wide-awake at the sight of them, but it was getting me really hot watching. Mom came first, then Sarah, then mom again, and then they came together. Once they caught their breath, mom said, "That double dildo feels pretty good Sarah, but I'm ready for the real thing again. Sarah nodded in agreement as they looked at me, and my rock hard cock. As they moved to get up, Sarah pulled the double dildo out of each of them. We went back into the other bedroom and got on the bed as we were kissing.

Then Sarah said, "Joe, spread out on the bed." As I did, she and mom grabbed my wrists as she went on. "We want to tie you down and just have our way with you." They moved down to my legs and tied my ankles. I was tied to the four bedposts and I saw Sarah moving toward me with something small and black. I was a blindfold and I was getting excited. I could here them whispering and shuffling around. Occasionally, I'd hear one of them come in and put something on one of the nightstands and leave without saying a word. Then Sarah said, "So, you wanted to have Mary as your sex slave, call her names like 'slut' and 'whore', and just use her as you pleased?" After a pause, she said, "I'm waiting for an answer!"

"Yeah." I replied as I felt a sharp sting across my chest.

"Yeah? Yeah? You will call us Ma'am until you're released. You are not Joe! In fact, since YOU'RE the one out fucking other women and meeting yet more, your name is 'SLUT' until we release you. Let me tell you how this will work SLUT: WE will use you as you as WE please and when you've sufficiently pleased us both, we will release you. It could take hours or days, but you will serve and please US!" After a pause—I think they were kissing or fondling—Sarah went on. "The thought that you could take Mary as your slave, when you don't have a clue what this lifestyle is about, is a joke. Before you can even think of having a woman as a slave, much less a harem, you must know what its like to be a slave! Do you understand SLUT?"

"Y-Yes ma'am." I answered. She was right and I had read about this as I wondered what they would do to me."

Then mom said in her stern voice, "You will do exactly as we say you slut! Except for breathing, you will NOT do anything without our permission, including going to the bathroom, eating, drinking, and cumming! If you do good tied down to the bed, we might let you up, maybe even by 10:30 so you can call your new friend, maybe not. It all depends on you. If you do good and serve us well, you get rewards; but if you do something wrong or displease us, you get punished. Do you understand me SLUT?"

"Yes ma'am." I answered as I felt them getting on the bed. They started sucking my cock and caressing my legs.

Sarah said, "Now remember slut, you can't cum unless one of us says you can cum." I was getting close and started kegelling. They went on for awhile and I kept getting close and pinching it off. Then I pinched way too hard and started going flaccid and some pre-cum oozed out. "You miserable little slut!" Sarah yelled. "I told you not to cum, nor did you have permission to totally squeeze it off, SLUT!" I felt a sharp sting across my thighs just below my pelvis and then a less sharp hit to my cock. I winced in pain as one of them put a clamp on my balls, then another. Suddenly, I felt incredible pain on my left nipple and winced. Sarah said in a softer tone, "Just take a deep breath and relax slut. We're not going to hurt you. You must trust us. Now take a deep breath as the pain moves over your body, just try to relax, let it happen, and don't resist." As I took in a slow, deep breath, I felt a clamp go over my right nipple. The pain was incredible at first, but after a few minutes it subsided a bit. Next I felt what seemed like a scrub brush working over my calves and lower thighs. The brush felt firm, but immediately behind it were either a feather of a soft caress. The sensations I was feeling were awesome and I was getting hard again. Then the brush hit the tips of my clamped nipples. I winced in pain and then felt one of them licking and sucking my nipple tips. That was incredible. I felt the brush grinding against my erect cock and winced, especially when it hit the tip. The brush went down over my scrotum and back up. Then I felt hands caressing my cock softly.

They both got off the bed and I could hear them whispering and then I heard on of them going downstairs as the other moved around the far side of the room. I heard a match light and one of them coming back up the stairs. They both got back on the bed on each side of me. They were caressing me for a few minutes when suddenly I felt a burning sensation on the underside of my arm then my other arm. It wasn't a bad burn though. I felt the same burn on my thighs as I felt ice on the spots on my arms. They were dripping candle wax on me and following up with an ice cube. The sensations were weird as they dripped the wax on my body and followed up with the ice. Then I felt the wax on my clamped nipple. I winced in pain as the ice hit that nipple and wax hit my other nipple. Mom said, "Just relax slut." They left the ice on my nipples for a few minutes and then I felt the warmth of them sucking the tips—that drove me wild! Suddenly I felt the wax hit my erect cock, I winced in pain as I felt the ice. One of them got up as the other worked two ice cubes over my cock, balls and tip. My cock was getting cold as they other got on the bed. Then mom said, "OK slut, you may now cum anytime you wish." They took the ice off and started kissing and sucking my balls. I was getting close as they took the clamps off my scrotum. The sensation of that long with their sucking and licking my cock and scrotum pushed me even closer. Suddenly, I felt the clamps being released on my nipples as one of them sucked my nipples and the other, Sarah I think, was sucking my cock. I exploded and just as I was about to start shooting my load whoever was sucking stopped and stroked my cock. I shot all over my chest as mom said, "That's a good little slut. Give it all to us." Then they got up from the bed.

Sarah then asked, "I bet you'd like to be fucked right now wouldn't you slut?"

"Yes ma'am!" I exclaimed as I felt my cock starting to grow.

She replied, "Well it's about time for a fuck or two." I felt my mom get on the bed and lay her head on my arm. I could tell it was her by the hair. Then I felt Sarah get on that same side of the bed as mom was caressing me and occasionally stroking my cock. I felt her thigh go over my leg and then the bed started bouncing. Sarah then said, "Doesn't this feel good Mary? Me fucking you?"

I could feel mom's hips swaying with each of Sarah's thrusts and she started moaning. Then she said, "Oh yes, Sarah. This feels really good. Fuck me harder and kiss me. I'm so hot right now I'm getting close." I could hear them kissing next to me between mom's moaning and yelling. Then mom's hips froze for an instant as she screamed out. "Oh God yes! Fuck me hard baby. Fuck your sister hard."

Sarah said, "Oh yes baby. Cum hard for me!" Mom finished cumming and I felt them moving around. I felt something dragging over my cum on my chest and then Sarah said, "Alright slut. Suck my cock and make it clean." She was alongside of my head as she grabbed my hair and pulled me up. As I opened my mouth, she grabbed my head and jammed a cock on my mouth. "I'm going to fuck you mouth slut!" You will take it all the way in and get it clean. I gagged on it as it hit my throat. I could taste my cum mixed with mom's. Then Sarah said, "Oh yes, suck it good slut. Suck my cock. I think he likes this Mary. I'm getting hot just watching him. No wonder men like this. Are you ready Mary?"

Mom replied, "I think so. Do I have this right?"

Sarah got off the bed and said, "Just a second. Let me get this off first." After a pause she said, "There that's it. Now it's your turn." I felt Sarah get on the bed, lay on my arm and spread her legs. Then mom got on the bed as Sarah said, "Now fuck me Mary, like I fucked you." Once again the bed was bouncing as I felt Sarah's hips swaying. Within minutes, Sarah was moaning. Then she told mom "Oh yes, fuck me harder and kiss me." I felt mom bouncing harder and faster as Sarah was starting to moan out louder between their kisses. The she yelled out, "Oh yes Mary! This feels so good, you fucking me like this. I'm getting close now." A few minutes later Sarah was just screaming mom's name as she came.

As she recovered, I felt them moving around and knew what was next. I felt mom's 'cock' move across my chest. Then she grabbed my hair as she moved up and said, "Now suck my cock slut. Suck it good and suck it all. I want it clean." As I opened my mouth she jammed it in. It was smaller, but firmer than Sarah's 'cock' and I could taste my cum with Sarah's. Then mom said, "You're right Sarah. This is hot watching our slut suck my cock, and he does it so well too!" After a few more of my sucks, mom pulled out and got off the bed. I heard them in the other room as mom asked Sarah. "Do we have time for these outfits and what about his special outfit?"

"Not now Mary." I heard Sarah say as she added. "Look at the time. We need to clean up, let him make his call, and figure out how we will see mom. That stuff will have to wait, but we will do it." They both laughed as I heard them cum back into the room and get on the bed. I felt something go around my neck and tighten a bit. Sarah said, "OK, slut you've done good enough to be untied from the bed. I put a collar around your neck, which means Mary and I OWN you now—mind, body, and spirit." I felt the ties loosen around my wrists and ankles and Sarah added. "You may take the blindfold off for now." I did so and they were both naked. I looked around my body and saw a few red spots and lines where I'd been hit. I grabbed at my neck and noticed a thick collar around it. Then Sarah handed my a hand vacuum and said, "Now slut, vacuum the wax from these sheets before it gets ground in any worse. Mary and I are going downstairs to take a shower and you may not join us. Once you have all the wax up. Strip the bed and bring the sheets along with the ones from last night down to my car and put them in the trunk. Your shorts are over there and you may wear them, and only them, outside. Once your back in the house, the shorts come off. Do you understand slut?"

"Yes ma'am." I replied as I grabbed the hand vacuum. They went downstairs and after a few minutes I could hear them moaning in the shower. I just vacuumed up all the wax pieces and stripped the bed. I gathered all the satin sheets and my shorts and headed down the steps. I found Sarah's keys by the door as I dropped the sheets, put on my shorts, and gathered the sheets back up to put them in Sarah's car. I wondered what would happen if someone saw me. There were kids out playing but that was it. I put the sheets in her trunk and went back inside. As I walked in and shut the door, I noticed mom and Sarah there watching me as they at some fruit, wearing silk robes. I took my shorts off and placed Sarah's keys on the counter where I found them.