Seducing Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped in her tracks and said, "My! Aren't you stunning!" She handed me the food and went back out to her car for all the sheets. Then she came back in with the sheets and took them upstairs while Sarah and I got plates out and started opening up the food. Mom came back down and started getting her food as Sarah and I sat down. We chatted as we ate and they told me how grandma was doing.

When we finished Sarah looked at me and said, "Oh my you've worn your lipstick off. Let me go up and get it." She dashed upstairs, while mom fondled my 'tits' in the kitchen. Then Sarah came back down and had me sit while she put on a fresh coat. Mom was putting the leftovers up and putting the plates in the sink and some water going to soak them all. Sarah finished and said, "There good as new. Now we're going upstairs to get things ready. You just sit and relax in the living room." They went upstairs and I could hear them moving around a lot and low talking as I sat in the living room. It was just after 6, so I flipped on the news. There were tornado warnings in neighboring counties, but we were still under a watch. I looked out and it was getting dark. I heard them continuing to talk in low tomes and move around.

It was almost 7 when they called, "We're ready." As I started up the steps I heard Sarah say, "Take your time coming up the steps. You can't turn on any lights so just come back to the main bedroom." I slowly moved up the steps. They had all the shades pulled and the lights were off. It was almost pitch black as I got to the top of the stairs. I went down the hallway and around the corner to the main room and one of them grabbed my arm then I saw a shadow as I the other grabbed my other arm.

In a low voice like a man Sarah said, "My what have we here?"

Then in another low voice mom said, "This bitch looks fine." She grabbed at my blouse and pulled at it until the buttons all popped out. Then she said as she grabbed my 'tits' really hard. "Oh yeah, this bitch is real fine...We're going to party with you bitch!" As she pulled me into the bedroom with Sarah pushing me as she grabbed my 'tits' too. They were naked. They threw me on the bed, on all fours, grabbed my wrists and tied them to the bed. Then they grabbed my ankles and tied them down so I was on all fours, but couldn't move much.

Then I heard Sarah say in her low voice. "You're a fine bitch and it's party time. You look so hot and you're going to make us feel good now. You got it bitch?"

"Yes ma'am." I answered as I felt one of them grabbing my breasts as she moved around to the head of the bed and the other pulled my skirt up and my panties down.

There was a short pause and then Sarah said, "I'm going to fuck you now while my buddy fucks your mouth, bitch!" Suddenly I felt something going into my ass which was tight. She eased it in as mom forced her 'dick' into my mouth. I started sucking as Sarah drove her 'dick' deeper into my ass and mom reached down and undid my bra. My 'tits' popped out as she grabbed for the nipples. Sarah was all the way in my now and started pumping slowly. It hurt, but I took it as I gagged on mom's 'dick'. Then Sarah said, "You feel as good as you look bitch. I going to cum deep inside you and then we'll switch places. Right buddy?" Mom grunted in agreement and then Sarah went on as her pace picked up inside me. "Oh yeah bitch I'm going to fill you up are you going to squirt for me? I bet you like this don't you?"

I replied, "No ma'am. It hurts."

Then she said as she reached down for my cock that I couldn't even feel anymore. "Oh yes. You are enjoying this bitch. Your clit is hard and you're wet." She pumped a couple of more times as she faked a man's orgasm. Then she stopped, eased out and got off the bed as mom followed. I could hear Sarah whisper as they fumbled around in the dark. "Let's switch these out. That one is too big. Just remember to go slow and easy at first." They both got on the bed, one at my head and one between my stretched legs. Sarah said, "Untie this bitch. She ain't going anywhere." They untied me and I stayed on all fours as mom entered my ass. She went in easier and started lightly pumping as Sarah stood up and pulled my arm up around her ass as she said. "Now fuck my cock with your mouth as if your life depended on it bitch." I took the whole thing in and gagged on it as I started sucking. Mom was pounding a bit harder in me, but still short strokes as she went all the way in and grabbed for my 'tits'. "Oh yes. You do that so good you bitch."

Mom reached down to my cock, which I noticed was throbbing. I was getting close to an orgasm as they were both fucking me, and mom started moaning and saying in her low voice. "Oh yeah. This bitch feels really good! I'm going to cum in her too buddy."

Then Sarah said, "I'm getting close too. This bitch is good." I could suddenly feel myself getting close as I grabbed Sarah's ass tighter and pulled her deeper inside me as I thrust back against mom. I continued thrusting into to mom until I felt myself getting close. They were both moaning as I spit out Sarah's cock as drove into mom hard enough to almost knock her off the bed. She pushed back and as she did I felt myself explode all over my arms and the bed. Sarah said, "See bitch you came too. I knew you liked this." Then mom eased her 'dick' out of my ass, which was sore now. Sarah got down and flipped on a light. I was still on all fours as I looked down and saw a bunch of my cum all over the bed and my lower arms. My blouse and bra were open, my skirt was pulled up around my chest and had more cum all over the front of it. My panties were torn and dangling off my leg. I sat up as they took their strapons off and joined me on the bed. Sarah said as she helped me with my heels, "Now you need to get out of those things and we all need to go to the bathroom. You did really good." I stripped off all my clothes and followed them down stairs.

We all got to the bathroom and Sarah said, "First, lets get the nails. She poured some nail polish remover in a small cup and had me dip my fingers in 2-3 at a time. After a few minutes all the nails and glue were off my fingers. Then she said, "Now for your tits." Her and mom started wiping nail polish remover over the tits and they slowly started pulling away. After about 15 minutes, they pulled of and Sarah took them to clean them as mom got the last of the adhesive off my chest and started on my wig. Then Sarah returned with the tits all cleaned off and said. "It peels right off, see. Now we need to get all the make up off." They both started putting stuff on my face with cotton swabs. Then they cleaned my eyes and eyelashes with something else. As they finished my face they pulled the rest of the bobby pins and pulled the wig off as Sarah said pointing to the mirror. "There, see for yourself." I looked normal again. She had me get in the shower while they cleaned with washcloths. As they left Sarah said, "When you're finished, I made you a drink and a snack. Get something to eat and drink, then go in the living room and wait for us to call you." She made a pitcher of Long Island Iced Teas and they had some too. I took the snack (leftover egg rolls) and drink and went into the living room. I could hear them talking low again as they moved around. I could here them debating as I turned the TV on. It was till storming outside, but not as bad. There was nothing on TV, so I just waited, listening to mom and Sarah upstairs. Finally they called for me and I went up. I noticed the light in the bedroom was on as I went up the steps. I went into the bedroom and they were both wearing black fishnet out fits, adorned with leather trim that covered everything but their tits, ass cheeks, and pussies. They had masks covering their eyes, and I felt myself getting hard at the sight of them.

"On the bed." Mom said as I got on the bed. "Now we'll see how well you can please both of us at the same time." She said as they got next to me and she went on. "You're no longer a slave or a bitch, but your still a slut that must please us to get what you desire. So, this is how it will work, if you please us enough, you'll get your reward later. Do you understand slut?"

"Yes ma'am." I replied as they started caressing me and I started caressing them.

Then Sarah said, "Now kiss us." She leaned over for a kiss and we kissed softly and deeply for a minute. Then I leaned over to mom and kissed her the same way as Sarah said. "Very good now let you hands run over our bodies." I ran my hands down their chest as they guided them to their erect nipples. I got up on my knees as they got closer together. I licked my fingers and started playing with their nipples as they both moaned and closed their eyes. Then I felt one of them kick the other and they grabbed my hands and moved them down their chests to their wet pussies. I wet my fingers with their juices and ran them up and down their labia's slowly spreading them apart. I stuck my fingers into their pussies and get them really wet as I went back up to their clits. I put my thumbs just above their clits and pressed down to pop their clits out a bit and then started lightly flicking them with my index fingers. Within moments, their hips were both swaying with my flicks as they began moaning louder. Then I reached around with my long fingers as I stopped flicking and just held pressure over their clits as I went for their G-spots. They both started moaning louder as I put my fingers inside them and started massaging their G-spots. Mom came first, after about five minutes. Then Sarah came, just a minute or so later.

As they recovered they started kissing each other and whispering very low. Then they looked at me and said in unison. "You're released Joe!"

As they got up, Sarah said. "Joe, you've been a great slave, bitch, slut, and servant all day. This part's over. Wait in here while we change again. It will only take a few minutes." They got up and went to the other room as I laid back on the bed. Minutes later they came back naked and joined me on the bed as Sarah asked. "Who do you want to fuck first? We know you've wanted it all day. How about Mary? Yes, Mary. Do you want her on top or bottom?" I lifted my arms to take mom and she got on top of me and slipped my cock in as Sarah kissed us both. Mom felt so good. Within minutes, we both came as I shot deep inside her. Then her and Sarah went down on me long enough to get me hard again. Then it was Sarah's turn. Sarah and I fucked a bit longer as mom kissed and caressed us both until we both came. After that, we all just started kissing, caressing, fondling, and sucking each other. As I got hard, I found the nearest pussy and we all just settled into a three-way orgy. This went on for a while and we'd get up as we each needed breaks while the other two just continued on. We went on for hours and started to slow down as Sarah said, "It's getting late and we're all running out of steam. Let's call it a night." I looked over and it was after 2. We all snuggled together and kissed until we fell asleep.

I awoke to Sarah stroking my hard cock. She whispered, "I want you inside me now." She rolled over and I got on top, slid my cock inside her and started fucking her as we kissed. Mom woke up and rolled over to kiss us both. Sarah wrapped her legs around me as she was moaning louder. We fucked for about 10 minutes, and she came a couple of time before I came. After I finished and got off her she got up and said, "Now take care of Mary while I go down and take a shower." I moved over to mom and we started kissing. She was grinding against me as I started sucking her nipples. She rolled me over and got on top of me as she slid my hard cock inside her. We fucked long enough for Sarah to come back from her shower and mom was cumming back-to-back. I was slamming her hips into mine as I felt myself cumming. Once we finished, we got up and went down to the shower.

We got dressed ate something and then went to see grandma for the day. We all talked and grandma was doing a lot better. We left late that afternoon and got something to eat on the way home. When we got home we fixed drinks and went upstairs to undress and resume our free-for-all orgy. Once again, we went late into the night. When we were all tired went to sleep. The next day was Thursday and I had to head back. We all had more sex that morning and took a shower together. As I was packing to head back and get ready for work Friday morning, mom brought out two of the sets of sheets and some of the pads. "Bring these back with you and put them on our beds." I went back in to say goodbye to Sarah as they were getting ready. The three of us hugged and kissed for a few minutes in the kitchen. Then mom said, "Well, drive safe. Hopefully they'll let mom out tomorrow as they had said. If that happens I'll be back sometime Sunday."

I left and drove back thinking of my experience. Then I started thinking about Kathy and Cindy again and decided to stop by and see if she was there on my way home.