All Comments on 'Seducing My Married Coworker'

by ScottGreen

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

While a fairly good story, this might have been placed in the Loving Wives category. In that category it would have scored 5*, but in Erotic Couplings, I only gave it 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Epilogue: Eight weeks later Cassi was alone on Ian's doorstep sobbing. She had forgotten to take her pill and was pregnant with his bastard child. Joe was not a dimwit and had discovered the betrayal of his skank slut wife. He found a way to frame her for child neglect and kicked her whore ass to the curb with a divorce petition and a restraining order. She was crushed a fled to Ian. Unfortunately for her, piece of shit Ian did married women, but he didn't do daddy. He callously told her to get lost. She's now alone and about to be a single mom, hoping she can force her former lover to pay some child support. Most of her friends and family have disowned her. A year later Ian was found dead of a drug overdose. The police suspected foul play. Joe was on the east coast and had an airtight alibi but he did laugh and laugh at the news.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A long diatribe about 2 pieces of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m wondering if he gave Cassi the gift of Herpes? Not true that “everyone has it”, mostly people who have a variety of unprotected sex. Wonder how Joseph felt when she passed on the gift? Fantasy world of being a 10 and no consequences made it hard to connect with story. Good sex scenes though, so I gave it a five against my better judgment.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Hard to have much sympathy for him at the end!

4

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Hard to have much sympathy for him at the end!

4

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreaderabout 1 year ago

A well written story. The sex scenes including the foreplay were very erotic. The non sex parts were also described well giving meat to the background.

Remember folks, this is fiction writing, designed to titillate, and it did, no need to go all off on the moral judgements. I'll give it 5.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

FANTASTIC story!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely not a fan or condone cheating of any form, the relationship is absolutely over after that!! But as far as stories go, this is one of the best reads, especially in this category. Hope the MC learnt there's more to sex and intimacy than just physical....seems he needed it

ThorlolThorlolabout 1 year ago

Huh, how to rate the story. You already told us in the beginning that we wont like the characters. That much is true. I dont even understand their reasons, both of theirs. Cassi didnt have much of a reason to have an affair. She had more reasons to not have one. She in someway loves her husband and her children and only hinted that 'maybe' Joseph didnt do enough? Maybe. Just one scene where she hinted that Ian is probably better at eating pussy. Otherwise no mention if Joseph didnt fullfil her expectations. So how did she fell into a year long affair? And why didnt she try to get the good stuff at home if something was wrong? But alas the story focused on everything but that. Anyway I really cant relate to her actions. And neither can I relate to Ians actions. Whats the purpose of fucking a married women? Sure you might meet someone like he did who you just want to fuck but whats up with a year long affair? Why not try for a real relationship where he doesnt need to be covert and need to schedule sex? I mean obviously he most likely fell in love at the end but he knew from the beginning that there was no chance for him. Thats the problem with fucking people who are 'commited' to others. You might get to fuck them but you will never be more than a living doll. So in the end neither got what they wanted and both felt alot of pain for no real reason. Hard to rate that. Technicially it was good writing so thats a 4*. But the content? Hard to relate to and not much in terms of entertainment value 2*. Still 3*

Wishing4moreWishing4moreabout 1 year ago

Incredibly well done. A 5 from me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome!!

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog11 months ago

Excellent story, very well written. It was missing a few of the erotic elements I look for in my favorites but you still get 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well done.

DeathkiwiDeathkiwi10 months ago

A really great story. Loved both characters & the ending hit me in the feels.

aeoliusaeolius9 months ago

Easily the best story I have read on this site.

Perhaps because of a experience I had with a married woman. Same ending. But she gave me a gift. I and I would hope for Ian, I knew that I needed to experience it again .It took some years but I found it.

Thank you

Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

Whoa, Very Well Done. Almost made this old guy cry. How heartbreaking, what an amazing story of lust and love, commitment and marriage. Seduction of a married woman, who loves her family, and her husband. But in the end, just proved that she was really only human, not perfect and certainly able to fall from her pedestal. The Beautiful Goddess of love, in human form, a dedicated effort at her seduction, married or not, she fell prey to a man outside her marriage. A predator determined to seduce this woman, He a practiced seducer had her in his sites, she didn't stand a chance at resisting. These ultimate thrills and complete heartache and longing for each other. The shame for the married wife overcome with deep guilt and shame. 100 Big Blazing Stars for this Epic Romantic Story. Thank Goodness that she didn't lose her family over this intense lust that the lovers shared. Praise The Lord. Thank You. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lovely story - absolutely wonderful !!! *****

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellently written! Please write more stories of similar, forbidden seduction - I truly enjoyed this. Why not even a sequel for this story? Maybe Cassie finds it impossible to forget Ian, and reaches out to him eventually. Cassie's inner conflicts can be further explored and elaborated (in great detail and vividness), and ultimately how she has to submit to her desires. Many congratulations once again on this fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice story, also very close to home for me, I'm not sure how I missed reading it before but I've now read it several times over. Ian's perspective on checking out and rating women was interesting. Us? We were coworkers, located in different departments and floors but I was the more senior employee, both married I was then 43, with three teens, he was 48, handsome, with one daughter in college. We were drinking with colleagues at a nearby watering hole, when his hand moved onto my thigh. Shifting a bit on my barstool, I looked at him and smiled, and responded by covering his hand and moving it slightly higher, our eyes met, "oh I better head back to the office" and removed his hand. Soon thereafter, in locked conference room lit only by light from the neighboring buildings, he pushed his face between my legs making me cum several times before fucking and cumming in me. On my train across the Hudson the hot, enjoyable sex played out many times in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second time i read this story. ,i have also read some of your other stories over. You draw me into your stories like I am living the male in your plot. That is what I am looking for in storytelling.hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hmm I don't like these kind of story but this one has me convinced maybe I do.? Would have loved if there was a continuation of the story. Easy five stars

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

Looks like I read and commented about this heartbreaking story 2 months ago. I still identify with Ian. I admit, that there was a time that I was just like him. I specialized in the seduction of Married Women. So many Hotties, But married was the challenge. It is so heartbreaking to fall for someone just to lose her because she is married to another. LOL, Don't screw Married Women. You will last longer. Buster2U great writing, great story. Excellent Journey. thanks,

Misterpink1966Misterpink19666 months ago

I really loved this story, great writing, bravo

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love the slow burn work up to the sexual encounter. It's realistic and believable. Her combination of reluctance and desire is really well done. I enjoyed this story very much and would like to read more like it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked the story but you sure are proud of yourself. Handsome, massive, every womans dream. Sorry, I do not like conceit.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When she says that he's just a friend, no matter how much she actually believes it, you have to tell her to stop it now. Then prepare to walk away if she doesn't. Fact of life.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"But if Joseph didn't give it to me, was it really so bad if I got it from someone else? It's not like I was cheating on him heart, mind, and soul--just physically." Yes, indeed. But did the fictional woman here at least TRY to communicate to her spouse about about not getting what she thought she needed? If not, the "it's not cheating" is just self-justification. Whether she ended this affair or not matters little then, because she could (and would) likely pursue something again if she felt neglected. Sooner or later, the spouse would usually find out, for example, if they went to her office holiday parties, or he came to know any of her co-workers. A trusting spouse could be clueless for a while, but eventually the cheating one would get careless in acts or attitudes and fuel suspicions. When that happens, the happy spouse act dies and the offended one leaves, even with minor children if he is smart. Even if the physical part is not enough, the betrayal of marital intimacy (not necessarily sexual) is more than enough. The author here does a good job despite the negative commenters. But I question the premise that the wife here would successfully keep up her pretense forever. The passion of a torrid sexual affair eventually overrides caution and judgement.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Buster3U had it right. Not smart to screw married women. Most with young children would not break up their family, causing heartbreak for the lover. But if an affair comes out, the husband would likely end the marriage, or otherwise wreck a stable family. God knows, that is what I did at 37 with minor children when my wife had a protraced affair with a co-worker. Absent some treatable psychiatric or medical disorder, only a foolish spouse would trust the offending one in the circumstances portrayed here. When in it's expansive phase- having children, building assets- no one wants to have to DNA test every new born, and you are coerced to either 'trust' the wife again, or learn to live with serious doubt for all your married life. I chose the former, as I hope the husband would here if he found out, and passionate love affairs eventually out the participants. An 'affair of the heart' seldom works out well for either party to it. Heartbreak all around, including minor children.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow.. imagine the wife fantasizing about a lover when in intimate affairs with the husband. That makes it just like the mental masturbation of the young single male who closes his eyes and imagines the girl he's with is just some celebrity fantasy. Just a useful bearer of genitalia to get off with. Ultimate insult to the partner. Her letter ending the (current) affair pretty much says it all. A great sequel would explore the husband coming to grips with the fact he is just a convenient child provider with a dick when her future affair is exposed. Imagine what a bitter divorce that would make.

KaraSweetKaraSweet2 months ago

Very good story and hot. The "perfect 10" was distracting though. Most guys who are great seducers instead of thinking they are, are not conceited. But I'm putting the author in my favor anyways. I'll read the rest later. Kisses, Kara

KaraSweetKaraSweet2 months ago

I wanted to add a part to this that a lot of guys don't understand. Call me a whore, slut, whatever. Having sex with another person isn't as easy to break off of as people think, guys or gals. I've been the other woman to a few married men and I can personally tell you, it's a lot harder to stop than people imagine. I was never in love with the married men, it was "just sex." The addiction to the touch, the passion and the lust is sudden and overpowering. When Cassie in the story fell the 2nd time, she was wanting to break it off but subconsciously wanting it again more than even she knew. The addiction is real people. It's harder to break than a lot of other addictions that I know of. So next time you hear someone say, it was just sex. It's probably true and that same person needs help to break the addiction, not a divorce. Btw, I've never broke up a marriage. I just gave the men what they needed and then sent them home to their wife knowing that I wasn't an option long term.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@KaraSweet - "So next time you hear someone say, it was just sex. It's probably true and that same person needs help to break the addiction, not a divorce."

True or not, they still broke their vow and (assumed in your quote) crushed the heart of the one they claim to love. And saying "it didn't mean anything" or "it was just sex" only makes that worse, because it means they threw their vows and their partner's happiness away for "nothing" or "just sex". So in all honesty and I don't mean this to spite you, it's not about what the cheater needs. At that point, to demand *anything* is the height of selfishness. It's about what the betrayed spouse needs. And more often than not, what they need is divorce.

This is, of course, ignoring the selfishness of the affair to begin with, but I am assuming by your phrase "I just gave the men what they needed" meant they were suffering from a dead bedroom and the crippling effects that can have on the high libido spouse. I have empathy for men and women in that position. The right way is to communicate the lack of fulfilment and request as amicable a divorce as can happen. I normally don't even recommend they say "or open marriage". Let the low libido spouse be the one to suggest that, if they think of it.

At the point where you step outside a marriage for sex, one or both partners have long since abrogated their vows. It's time to face reality, and leave.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

asshole admits to 'targeting' a married woman. Stopped reading right there. Total prick, deserves to have his dick cut off and shoved down his throat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottGreen@ScottGreen
"This can't be a coincidence right?" the man said to his friend. "I mean it could be," the friend pointed out. "There are limited names in the world, after all." "But all of them, set up like this? It's not just the same names, they're the same people!" "I know it's hard to be...