All Comments on 'Seducing my Straight Best Friend'

by SoftTouchGayBoy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whoa! Very hot!

Very hot...very hot!

SoftTouchGayBoySoftTouchGayBoyover 3 years agoAuthor
Does anyone know how I can reply to comments posted by people who had read my stories? I'm not seeing any kind of reply button.

Does anyone know how I can reply to comments posted by people who had read my stories? I'm not seeing any kind of reply button.

cyberoptiqcyberoptiqover 3 years ago
Replying....

to directly reply to anyone all you have to do is click on their username and then go to the tab that says "Contact"....that's how I contacted you....loved this story with Cooper....reminds of me of the times my nephew and I would get it on when we were in our teens and now close to 30 years later we still do when we have the chance....

BostonBottomBostonBottomalmost 3 years ago

I loved this.. but "lumpy"???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The dialogue is awkward and the reading is very bland and stiff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beyond kissing, Cooper seems like a relatively passive recipient. Would like to see him more engaged, returning some of what he is receiving

Jm612Jm612about 1 year ago

My encounters with young straight males looking for a queer mouth to drain their nuts was just slightly different. I knew how to suck the loads out of their sweet young dicks and how to taste, savor then swallow. I sucked them off for their sperm loads. I craved those big loads, the bigger the better. Hands holding and palming my head and hips bucking into my face I took some explosive wads of potent sperm.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is so hot. This story is whatever young guy dreams of what he thinks about being bisexual or gay.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

I just read your story and substituted Cooper's name with the name of the straight guy who I have been recently sucking off. He nourishes me with good loads from his good dick every time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoftTouchGayBoy@SoftTouchGayBoy
My attraction to cute, young, fresh looking, slender, or skinny, physically fit, petite in size, sexually mature straight dudes has directed many of my life choices since roughly the period coterminous with puberty. I’ve always been attracted to the kind of young guy that migh...