All Comments on 'Seducing Stepdad at Christmas'

by msgrant67

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If he's her stepfather, it isn't incest. 2* for trying.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"If he's her stepfather, it isn't incest. 2* for trying."

.

Legally, yes it is, moron. Also, did you miss the TABOO part of the category title?

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey5 months ago

Please - Please keep going!

LordDeanLordDean5 months ago

I thought it was a great story. Well done. Your words painted some very erotic pictures.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice story despite the variety of errors within.

PROOF READING is a necessity; the exercise will bring forth many irregularities: the lights of the tree. . . needed light from outside.

I appreciate that you have contributed substantially to this site but I do not recall reading your stories. This tale is well timed and nicely co-ordinated what with the pressures of Christmas and the manipulations of the step daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 Stars. Sex with a step child is considered incest in almost every state if not all. It is illegal and taboo.

I loved the lingerie on this horny fuck slut stepdaughter. My only suggestion is more description and detail of her figure and how she looks while getting fucked in her slut wear. Maybe a massive facial would have been a great topper.

I have thousands of pics of my stepdaughter dressed up in sexy lingerie. Sheer bras, satin garterbelts, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels. All in white, black, blue. Also two different cheerleader outfits with knee high socks or frilly ankle sox. Plus a few with just sheer bras, panties and frilly ankle sox and heels.

We haven't fucked yet but I am hopeful.

I watch dirty talking Daddy Daughter porn on one side of my computer screen and her pic(s) on the other side.

dfw713dfw7135 months ago

What a wonderfully sensual story... Looking forward to the next chapter

StrappySandalsStrappySandals5 months ago

A little too devious for my Christmas tastes, but I will say the little slut, her mom, and the car dealer were all HOT!!!

slowhand21slowhand215 months ago

What a scheming whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous