Seducing Stepdad at Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God yes," he exclaimed.

He had given up all pretense of trying to hold back.

Lily reached between her legs and unhooked a snap, exposing her most private part.

She straddled him and took hold of his cock.

She guided it into her but only allowed the tip inside.

"Mmmm," she moaned as she leaned down to kiss him.

She was rising and then lowering herself slowly while kissing but steadfastly keeping only his tip in her.

As he thrusted upward to attempt to gain full entry, she pulled up higher which caused the rock hard cock to pop free.

It was throbbing as he desperately tried to get it back in.

Lily allowed him a few attempts while kissing him but eventually relented and took hold of it again.

"You want back in, Daddy?" she breathlessly asked between kisses.

"Yes, yes, please Lily," Gary answered.

She began gripping tighter and said, "Of course, here you go."

This time she put it in but let it penetrate all the way in. She waited until she felt Gary pulling her closer, and then she pushed back up and let it pop back out.

"Wait, what?" He frustratingly asked as he was right on edge.

"Daddy, I forgot to mention something," she teased.

"What? What?" He asked, trying to keep rocking and keep the momentum going.

"I think you have a key that I'll need for you to get this." She stated teasingly... but firmly.

He pleaded with her, "Not now, not now, please let me finish."

She took his cock again and slid it in, watching as his expression showed pure ecstasy. But then she eased back up and, unfortunately for Gary, she pulled completely off again.

Having been brought back to the breaking point, he exclaimed, "No!" as Lily just watched in amusement.

"I'll need the key," she demanded as she let his tip back in, "At least if you want me to keep going, I'll need it."

"Fine, fine," he agreed, "I don't know how I'll pay for it, but I'll make it work."

"I know you will Daddy," Lily agreed as she kissed him. "Now just sign my Christmas card real quick."

She reached over and picked up a Christmas card and pen that she had apparently prepared earlier and had placed there a while ago.

He took the pen, as Lily said, just sign it, "to my favorite daughter, enjoy the new car! Gary"

He did as she asked, and as he finished, Lily took the card, set it aside, and fully took him back in.

She probably could have had him cum quickly, but she didn't rush it. She let him enjoy every inch of her. She wanted him to develop an insatiable desire for her so she behaved as an attentive, willing lover, all while allowing him to explore her breasts, legs, and mouth. His hands freely roamed her legs and thighs, her abs and chest, and of course her ass as he got his rhythm going.

When his eruption finally came he grabbed her tightly and didn't want to let go.

"Oh my God, Lily, oh my God, you're an angel." He called out.

"You weren't so bad yourself," she countered while standing up. "Now get to bed; I'll see you in the morning."

"Thank you," he whispered.

Lily grinned, "Anything for Santa. Merry Christmas."

Understandably Gary slept in a little longer than normal, and when he came downstairs he walked into the living room. The topic of conversation that morning was Lily's new car.

Lily had excitedly posted his Christmas card to her all over social media and everyone had seen it, liked it and/or commented on it.

He hadn't really thought about how to get out of it, but that would be impossible now with everyone he knew having seen that he had written that card to her. He'd look like a huge ass for giving her that card and then not following through and buying her a car.

"Oh, I'm glad you're up, Daddy," Lily called out as she stood and ran to him. "I love you so much." She kissed him on the cheek.

"My, my," Jane joined in, also walking over to Jim's. "Diamonds for me and a car for my daughter. I truly married a man who makes dreams come true."

She leaned in for a kiss; hers was on his lips, "I'll give you something special tonight, too."

Lily was walking away, behind Jane, but paused as she heard this and caught Gary's eye.

Raising an eyebrow she smiled at him, hearing that her mother had plans for him.

Gary was a bundle of emotional confusion. Was he feeling guilty bevause his wife wanted to fuck him?

He thought, "How does any of this make sense?"

A few hours later the family was gathering around the table for their Christmas meal.

While Jane was busy moving back and forth between the kitchen & the dining room, Lily entered and sat next to her stepdad. She reached over and took Gary's hand and dropped something in it.

Gary looked and saw a couple of small pills.

Uncomprehending, he looked at Lily with a puzzled expression.

Lily leaned closer and whispered, "These are mom's sleeping pills. I'm giving you a choice. Take mom's gift tonight, which I'm sure you'll enjoy. She takes care of herself and probably is a good fuck. But, hey, you know that, right?"

Gary was frozen and staring straight ahead; he couldn't react or answer this as others were around.

"Thank God no one is paying attention," he thought.

Lily continued, "Or, find a way to convince her that she should take these pills, and meet me in the living room at midnight."

His cock was immediately hard as her words sunk in.

"Your choice," Lily added as she stood and moved to the other side of the table taking a seat between some cousins.

12