All Comments on 'Seducing the Babysitter Ch. 03'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome - as usual this tale gote us both hot!

We have loved reading this series and it just gets better and better. I can't wait to see where this goes with the roommate Taylor...though I can imagine. My wife and I have really enjoyed all your stories. We've got a bet whether they're true, partly true, or just the work of somebody with a hell of an imagination. Regardless, we'd both love to get with you and party a little.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good, but could be better.

Really hot story, and I liked it, but the narrative get's kind of unclear on who's saying what to whom when you have one character speaking as another.

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Good Story!!!

I like how you develop the story of the characters over the first three chapters. I like how the wife and a husband seduced the babysitter first and then brought the wife's friend who is a lesbian into the story and seduced the babysitter into that lifestyle. I can hardly wait for the next chapter where the BABBYSITTER seduces her roommate into the lesbian lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Still Hot as Hell, but…

The structure was a little convoluted with at times it being Larry telling us what Ann was telling him about what Katherine was telling her. I know Larry has been your main character for getting into these tales, but I'd rather just be in the moment with Katherine (since this "Seducing the Babysitter" is primarily her story) than going through these narrative filters.

That said, loved the sex with Katherine making the promises to Lisa of seducing Taylor. I want to see that, baaaad! I also wouldn't mind actually seeing Susan bust up some engagements…that was too hot of a set-up to be tossed off in a third-hand cameo reference. Maybe she can be dyking up the bride-to-be while the soon-to-be-jilted fiancee is waiting outside?

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Star story BUT

I still do not like Lisa.... She could be more kind...

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

excellent story. lost it whe she was getting fisted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So absolutely sucking fucking hot, pure unadulterated cunt lust.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous