All Comments on 'Seducing the Babysitter Ch. 05'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!

That was another great chapter that you wrote about Katherine and how she turned Taylor into a lesbian. I like to description that you had of Taylor going into the shop and meeting Jenny. I can hardly wait for the next chapter to see what Lisa does with Katherine and Taylor. It seems that Taylor has some deep feelings for Katherine. It would be funny to see what Katherine will do if Taylor is with another woman and not her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story! Full erection!

This series is really, really good. From the first installment with an innocent Kathryn and now her seducing her own roomate...and the very thought they might take on the freshmen next year....damn!!! I intend to go back and read your chasing fate stuff. Although I'm too wiped out tonight!!!!

Keep it up. I hope there's a Seducing Chapter 20!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Scorching as Always!

Kat certainly has come a long way, hasn't she? And Taylor is so sexy getting turned on like she is. Jenny is a fine addition to the cast, but I can't wait for Taylor to meet Susan!

Say, the girls wouldn't happen to have younger sisters, would they? ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Begging for more

This is perhaps the best series of stories I have read in some time. You really have developed the characters. Cannot wait for the next installment. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Star

498585i4i4i4i4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely awesome, so sucking fucking hot, would just love to watch these lush cunts making out, then getting drunk on their cunt juice.

kboneonekboneoneabout 1 year ago

STAIRS is a way to get to the nest floor

The word you are looking for is STARES as in Seeing at the person and Staring at them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous