Seduction!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

She was grunting and working away, I felt a drop of sweat drop off her and onto my bare skin, I didn't mind a bit. Her pussy felt like a vice, my cock had seemed to go in easily at first but she was squeezing me so hard I was having a hell of a time staying inside her.

I did everything in my power to last, let her control all the movements, letting her take her own pleasure the way she wanted. It wasn't long before her head went back and she grimaced, I allowed myself to let go as close to that instant as I could. Our contractions joined, I swear it was the best and most intense orgasm I had ever felt.

Patti wouldn't take money anymore after that, so instead I brought her gifts. Once it was a neat set of diamond stud earrings, sometimes it was snacks or flowers.

We moved from the massage room to her bedroom, too. It became a full blown affair, one we both looked forward to. Patti was one damned good fuck, we did everything it was possible for two people to do.

I no longer needed to play the tape, but I did still wear a dab of the Pheromone cologne. I just stuffed the tape in my collection at home, forgot about it.

This had turned out to be a really cool deal, being retired gave me all of this free time. I was getting laid every week regular as clockwork and even managing a dab at home with Martha. The fact is I was fucking Patti a hell of a lot more than I was Martha but she didn't seem to really notice anything out of the ordinary.

Everything was normal, life was good.

Then one day Dan and I were supposed to play golf, but he cancelled at the last minute, saying he had something to do but would meet me at my house later. Oh, well, I went golfing anyway, but instead of playing a round I just popped off a bucket on the driving range, then went on home.

The first thing I noticed was Dan's car parked out in the street near my house. But I had seen it there many times. Dan spent a lot of time over at our place, Terry, too. I didn't even think a thing about him being there.

I walked in, the 2nd thing I noticed was I heard ocean waves.

My tape was playing! The seduction tape with my name on it! I stood there confused for a moment or two before it hit me.

I darted up the stairs, opened the bedroom door. Martha lay there naked, her legs in the air as Dan's bare behind pounded back and forth. Martha saw me and gasped, Dan jumped up and grabbed for his pants, jerking them on.

I just stood there in shock.

Dan ran out the door, I looked at Martha.

"What the hell?"

"Dan, I am sorry. I don't know what came over me." she was sobbing.

"He came by looking for you, I let him in. Then I went to play some music and found your CD, I hadn't heard it so I put it on."

I just stared at her, I knew exactly what had happened.

"I don't know what came over me." she said again. "Something about that CD?" I saw the questioning look in her expression.

I knew I had better cover my tracks and goddamn fast.

I sat down and hugged her, "It's OK. Just an accident, I have been neglecting you."

She looked at me, her eyes all huge and wet.

"You..you won't divorce me?"

"No, honey. I love you. I will always be here for you, I will try to do better for you. I am just so sorry for not taking care of your needs better."

I was thinking that if she found out what was really on that CD.....well, my ass would be peanut butter and no bread to put it on.

Martha's sobs got bigger and wetter, she hugged me so tightly I thought I might need to go take a pill.

"It won't happen again!" she sobbed.

"It's all right, honey, it's all right." I comforted her, the sweat on my forehead beginning to fade a bit.

"Oh Dan, you are so wonderful." she said.

I just held her, she was all naked and bawling and damned if I didn't get a boner so I laid her back and made dang sure she knew everything was OK.

Later, Martha was sleeping so I sneaked the CD out and hid it where I knew damned good and well she couldn't find it.

The next week, I called the CD company to get a new one made.

I was thinking I would go see my buddy Dan's wife Terry, see how she liked my new CD. I was wondering what those big puffy nipples would feel like in my mouth.

Told you I was a tricky bastard.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers
12