All Comments on 'See Emily Play'

by Hot_Sister

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
mmyesmmyesabout 10 years ago
your Valentines experience for us

and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Too long and dumb to read. Had to scroll way too long to leave this comment. It sucked big time.

MaximguyMaximguyabout 10 years ago
Not sure what story the Anon guy read.

This was really amazing. They didn't just fall into bed. Interesting characters and hot sex. The only complaint is the ending was lacking. It was a bit sad to see "I'm over her now". Also, I was left with the impression that the sister is now an awakened sexual being and was now going to go out boning everything in sight. I'm just too much of a romantic I guess.

Still, I gave it a rare 5 from me. I really liked the buildup, and the scenes were really well written. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Absolutely amazing! I loved this story, please continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Condobolin, NOT Candobalin. Could have been much shorter.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Great story

Great story, I love reading about girl on girl sex and this was very hot reading.

I was amazed to see that your a male by your Bio, you did such a great job writing with the feelings of a womans point of view.

Over all the story is a five even if it was a little long I had to read it to it's finish.

trite_readertrite_readerabout 10 years ago
Great Hot Story

But not romantic. Loved all characters, but the girlfriends role in this tale was far too big. The siblings should have been the centre of the story in my view. Still, an excellent offering.

Hot_SisterHot_Sisterabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anonymous

Yep, I know it's Condobolin...I've even been there. I tend to change the names of towns a bit in my stories so as not to cause offence, but I guess my alteration just looked like a misspelling. Won't do that again!! :-)

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 10 years ago
Honest to God

One of the best build up in te incest category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful!

A wonderful story, well written & full of horny anticipation.

PacoFearPacoFearabout 10 years ago
It's, um, well, it's chocolate buttercream frosting

Yep, I said it: frosting. This is so fabulously, deeply rich, so sweet, and so perfectly naughty. I want to smear your chocolatey prose on a waffle and watch your ingenue Emily eat it naked at the kitchen table. And under your ceaseless, flowing descriptions, damned if you didn't give us all the little psychosexual trimmings to tinker with our heads in just the right way: Em's inspection of her brother's bedroom, her haircut and all its meaning, and Suzy's dark-tinged seduction of her own brother. Well done, sir. Well done.

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterabout 10 years ago
Very well done! 5 out of 5!

You provided the inspiration I needed to overcome an increasingly difficult struggle with erectile dysfuntion with nothing but the imagery you provided. I thought this was an extremely well written and thought out story. I loved Suzy's role as the horney little minx focused on seduction and pleasure. Insatiable and devious without being dirty or evil. She wanted the siblings to both enjoy their incestuous romp but it was for her own pleasure she made it happen. I can't blame her. I would have loved to witness this act of raw carnal desire and from the very same vantage point. I can't imagine witnessing anything hotter. You have done a tremendous job of conveying the the lust of these young decadents with eloquent yet gritty texture, and painted a realistic picture and believable storyline of how it could come to be. Loved it. All the right ingredients and Suzy as the catalyst. More please.

JohnnyStudJohnnyStudabout 10 years ago
Loved it...

Really believable story and the imagery was perfect. 5 stars from me! Check out my story I'd love to hear what you think.

clairelenoreclairelenoreabout 10 years ago
super good!

i love the contrast between suzy the temptress/vixen and sweet innocent but crazy-horny em! you did a great job drawing all the characters and giving us their histories and personalities without ever losing the flow of the story or dialing the hotness down. i was kinda disappointed at the idea of suzy being out of the picture in the near future ... but maybe she's like the lone ranger of incesty matchmaking, and we'll get to see her in other stories cunningly luring more siblings together as she wanders across australia! or maybe she'll show up at em & pj's mother's house and sweet-talk mum into getting involved ...

anyways, this was a hot one even if there's no followup. awesome job!

xoxo,

claire

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Nobody Does It Like You

Few If any can hold a candle to you! You're a real story teller and like usual we want more.You have a dyed in the wool talent ;I haven't read a story by you yet that wasn't worth reading.Thanks for the entertainment.

bullpupguybullpupguyover 9 years ago
Masterful Use of Lanuage

Again, you have a way of turning a phrase that is hard to equal. And I love the use of a classic Pink Floyd song for inspiration. This work was incredible. Thanks for sharing your gift.

RigatonyRigatonyover 9 years ago
Beautifully Written

Your ability to paint a picture with your words is unequaled by any author I've read. You develop characters that are warm, loving, caring, and full of very real emotions. I find myself becoming a part of your story, one of the characters, whichever one I chose to be, even if it's a girl. Your story flows so perfectly, so smoothly, it seems to float off the screen and become reality for the duration. I'm not the best reader, and tend to have low comprehension as a trait, but your writing has the magic to remove any disabilities I may have, and make me feel as if my skills are above average. This is something no author has ever been able to achieve. Thanks for sharing your gift of telling a story so it becomes real, and your wonderful imagination and attention to details both emotional and physical. Thanks, RigaTony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome !!! (again and 5 stars)

Your an awesome writer, can't wait to read more of your stories. Thanks again for share them with us.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 8 years ago
5 stars

Fun characters, hot sex. Plot not implausible.

Her_ToyboyHer_Toyboyover 8 years ago
gorgeous depiction of a sexual coming-of-age

Lesbian sex, voyeurism and incest, all convincingly portrayed and with enough characterisation for the reader to be invested in all of it. An explosive finale after a searing and patient escalation of heat and intensity.

The nitpicker in me would've liked to have seen this screened by an editor first, but the quality of the overall writing more than made up for any minor flaws.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You write sexy so well. Thank you

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Very Nice!

? post coital bliss? Hey girls CAN NOT fuck, guys CAN NOT fuck each other. They can masturbate each other. Girls can put a stick up each others butts, guys can masturbate on an asshole, but that is all it is masturbation. You gotta have a real live dick and pussy for fucking! As I said very nice story 5*'s easy. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW 5 stars

what a bunch of scum of the earth people. suzy makes whores seem like respectable church going people. that skank will die of an STD for sure....LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Disappointed story went the usual bi-girlfriend seduces sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Simple minded

WHY is it such a "burden" for some who post on this site to perform the SIMPLE task of proof reading what they intend to post? Including the name of someone not initially part of the story installed as the name of a girl involved with another character, having the girl taking the boy from behind with no prior build up (simply reversed sex of characters)? How difficult would it have been to find such errors by simply proof reading? There are a great number of other such errors, I chose these indicate how LAZY the writer was. No writer is perfect, but being too lazy to proof read what you write with the intent to post is inexcusable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hope it's not a waste!

Fantastic style, great story. Best I've read on here. If you're not a book writing person and selling for buck, it's a waste. I have fully enjoyed your style and subject matter. Wonderful!

Bill

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
sweet!!

will you pen another chapter? please?

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
More please

wow, hot n sexy with sis and hopefully more to cum. Don't leave it here please.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Not as good

Not much joy in girl on girl, leaves me somewhat cold. But still 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still delicious!

Been a while since I've read this, but still a joy to read! I don't get the guy below who didn't like the girl on girl... Don't get me wrong, if that was the whole story I wouldn't be interested, but if I get to join in? Hell yes, I'm all for that! Two girls that love me and want me, and they want each other too which takes some of the stress off of me keeping everyone happy and satisfied, lol.

...and a sister so tight that it's a struggle go get inside her even when she's soaking wet?!? Sign me the fuck up, riiiight now!! Lol.

LoneLycanLoneLycanover 2 years ago

I've been going through all your stories and I have to say, this is the best one yet. Great writing, good amount of sex, and the dash of emotions here and there. Just overall great and would love to read a continuation. I feel like there's so much more potential in the relationship between Peter and Suzy or Peter and Emily to explore.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

I tried to send this as a private email, but somehow i have been labeled a criminal and can’t send private messages, I’ve written to webmaster, etc. many times and get no reply.

Anyway, This story is so very very good, it should not have any distractions. There is one on the top portion of the next to last page when Emily is watching them for the second time,

It says ….”her fine wet public hair.”. It is not some egregious thing, but it did send this old mind off on a whirlwind that ruined the excellent mood your story had created.

Al

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

As I said a few hours ago, this is an excellent story! I am enjoying the metamorphosis of the sibling relationship on this web site. When I first started reading here many moons ago, it seemed every story had the “ Oh no! Never could we don that! It is against the law! Yeah, and so is doing 56 in a 55 zone, but who hasn’t done it? could just see some police 👮‍♀️ unit with badges depicting genitalia in a red circle with a line bisecting it. “we’re the incest squad, Ma’am. Pull your panties up and no one will get hurt.”

Now it is more a social reaction thing, like Em asking Sue if it was something she would hold against her for doing. As a side note, I had a “couple “ living up the road from us who were real livw brother and sister. No joke. They pretty much kept to themselves . She bowled at the bowling centermy wife’s family owned,and I got to know them a bit. Apparently they had been together all their lives.Hank was very jealous ! I would occasionally talk to the sister about her bowling, as she was quite good.. After a bit, especially if she started laughing and smiling, he would come over and say : “ Ok that’s enough, break it up.”. The firsst time he said it I was ready to turn his ass into another bowling lane, but she immediately said “ oh don’t worry about it, Al. He’ just thinks I need protecting, hen I really don’t.”. Really, it was a good thing to say.In one short sentence, she told me Hank was a blowhard and don’t take him seriously , and she told her brother, there was nothing to be concerned with….all without saying either thing. ha!

Pardon me fior getting off topic. Your story is really enjoyable. Leaves the reader wondering how they progressed, without it being an obsession. Old Al thinks ending a good story is so tough. But you did it so very well!

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62about 2 years ago

Loved this story and your others also though I don't comment on each one. Would love to read more of your work if you're so inclined to write more or add chapters to existing stories. Thank you for your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1 star because of the whore Suzy in the picture

CbgnightowlCbgnightowl9 months ago

5 Stars because I enjoy a well written story with a lot of sex. However, it's difficult to let is stand by itself without an epilogue or additional chapter(s).

You let us in only of the new relationship between PJ and Em, but is that all that results from quite a bit of

action, and relations between the others? Do Suzy and Em, and/or Suzy and PJ continue their affairs, and most important to me: does Emily mature? Do these four days have a sufficiently profound affect on her self-esteem? Does her self-confidence improve? Does she date - girls, guys, both? How is her life changed as a result of when you allow us to "See Emily Play"?

1inquiringmind1inquiringmind9 months ago

Good pace, excellent descriptions, and built throughout. I like that there was some closure at the end.

A demonstration of excellent eroticism!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHot_Sister@Hot_Sister
2745 Followers
New story has now been published - "Falling for Jennifer Ch.03" Why not give it a go? Enjoy!! HS.