See Through Me Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tear finally falling down her cheek, she whispered through a sob, "I don't want this."

I grinned.

"Slut. You fucking need this. You need to be fucked. You will confess this, soon enough. You are mine tonight, either way. You will take it, and you will love it."

"No!" she pleaded, her grip weakening on my arm.

I leaned forward, and licked her tears away, before claiming her mouth again. And try though she did to resist, her mouth eventually yielded to my probing tongue.

I was hard as steel, and quickly lifted her up, heading back towards the bed. I should have fucked her right there against the door, but her innocence brought out the gentleman in me.

Okay, so I was not a gentleman, but she was too precious, too lovely to fuck against a door her first time. Virgin or no, this would be her first time getting truly fucked.

She continued to sob as I laid her over the cool sheets.

"Please," she begged one last time.

"Shhhh," I soothed. "It's alright darling. You don't have to confess to me tonight. Once I have given you what you need, everything will be fine. Just submit to me."

In a manner contradictory to my tone, I ripped her dress to shreds, revealing my prize. Sparing her adorable what's-the-point panties, I dragged them slowly down her legs.

God, this girl had a body made for fucking. Heavy tits, flared hips that could handle a harsh grip, and an ass that would mark beautifully. I bent over her, my barely restrained cock aching for release. I engulfed her nipple with my mouth, and sucked. Her hands automatically buried in my hair, her hips lifting gently.

As I sucked and teased her nipple with my teeth, I slid my hand back up to her throat, wrapping my fingers around her neck. She gasped, fearfully or pleasurably, it was anyone's guess.

I then plunged two of my fingers into her mouth, releasing my lips from her poor abused nipple. I straddled her, and stared into her eyes as I fed her my fingers. I shoved a third into her mouth, and she whimpered. Observing her tear stained cheeks, I bent down quickly to lick them again. God this little slut was so hot.

I removed my fingers from her mouth and kissed her again, shoving my tongue into her mouth. Harshly. Mercilessly. She could feel my erection against her belly, I knew. I wrapped my saliva-coated hand in her hair and squeezed, increasing the pressure on her scalp until she arched, tearing her mouth from mine. Her neck suddenly exposed, I dove on it. I sucked hard, and sunk my teeth into her neck, branding her as mine. No other man on this damned ship would touch her now.

"Aahhhhh!!" she cried, terrified.

I moved downward, my teeth scraping against her breast, my tongue trailing down to her pussy. She was struggling again, but not against me. Her eyes were closed, her hands fisted. It was like the innocence was trying to break free from her body. She was completely beside herself. A bitch in heat.

I took one moment to inhale her essence before I dove, face first, into her pussy. God she was fucking soaked. Soaked.

I delved my tongue deep into her cunt, making her gasp. Her juices flooded my mouth, sweet as honey. I sucked her clit into my mouth and bit down gently. Were it not for my hands gripping her hips to hold her down, she would have flown right off the bed.

As much as I loved torturing her clit, and delicious as she was, I knew she would need that extra lubrication for the pounding I was about to give her. Nipping the insides of her thighs, enjoying them wrapping around my head for a moment, I reached down to release my cock.

Ready now to fuck this slut's brains out, I pried her thighs apart, and plunged my cock deep into her virgin pussy. She screamed out at the sudden force, as I plowed it deep within her. Her scream was so beautiful. It made my cock twitch and harden all the more.

There was no stopping now. She had tortured me too much all evening. I slammed her, again and again as she wailed and kicked.

"Fuck, yes!!" I hollered as I plowed her pussy to its depths, her juices forced from her, crude noises filling the air. She was fucking mine.

"Aaahh, fuck, mmfuck! Aaarrghhhhhh, ffuck!" she cursed, the slut.

I kissed her again, roughly forcing my cock deeper, harder, punishing her innocent pussy. Her moaning was anything but chaste now. She loved it. I shoved my tongue into her mouth, fucking her with it, making her taste her own pussy. She was truly the most delectable little cunt I'd ever had.

This was it. I was getting close.

"Shit, you're tight! Fuck!" I roared, pounding her for all I was worth.

She just writhed and panted and moaned beneath me. Her head turned to the side, eyes closed tight, still concealing herself from me in any way she could.

I slowed my pace, and gripped her jaw threateningly.

Turning her face to mine, I demanded, "Look at me. Look into my eyes now, slut!"

She whimpered again, but opened her eyes. They pleaded with me for mercy.

"Tell me!!" I barked at her. "Tell me what you want!"

Her pussy muscles tightened around me then. I was so close. My balls were ready to explode, but I wanted her confession now. Her virtue was no more. Why wouldn't she admit it?

"Please!!" she cried, overcome with sensation.

"Please what, bitch???" I hissed, furious.

Her eyes snapped shut then, and she let out a scream of ecstasy, "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!"

Her pussy clamped down on my cock as she came, and it was too much.

"Oh Christ!!" I roared as I pumped her cunt again and again, shooting my cum deep inside her.

She trembled as I emptied the last of my seed into her fertile pussy.

"Fucking hell." I collapsed onto her, attempting to recover, my cock still lodged in her pussy. She was quiet. Not wanting to suffocate her, I rolled to my side. Turning her and pulling her back against me, I secured my arm over her waist, warning her to stay.

When she didn't attempt to move away, I praised her. "Good girl."

To be continued...

12