See You Next Tuesday Ch. 02

Story Info
Wednesday and I take things to the next level.
4.1k words
4.53
2.5k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meaningless, uninhibited, sex, on call.

It was the universal male fantasy and, suddenly, it was in my grasp. What's more, it was with a girl so unique and so gorgeous that a friend of mine had once said that he 'would drag his balls through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie'. He's a charmer.

But there was a fly in my KY Jelly and it was stopping me from revelling in the masculine pride I should have been feeling.

Firstly, Wednesday Adams (my colleague from the bar) and I hadn't actually had sex yet, just some pretty excellent fooling around.

Secondly, it turns out that when the sex is actually meaningless, it doesn't mean anything. So when you have been selected as a (the?) stunt-cock for that girl's OnlyFans account, but instead have been secretly falling in love with her, your dick and your heart will go to war with each other.

Which was the situation when I got to work the following night. Wednesday greeted me like a good friend, not a boyfriend, and I felt aggrieved because we seemed to be keeping our relationship a secret and also, might not actually be in a relationship, despite the fact that I had shot my load down her throat only the day before.

I spent the shift in agony.

"Hey Ken-Doll," She said as she sidled up to me later when we were alone in the closed-down kitchen. "Are you... okay?"

The way she asked said she knew I wasn't, but what was I meant to say 'I am a man that is too stupid to understand the very clearly described business relationship we are in, so I want to stay in a mood with you all the time, ruining things for both of us'?

No, I was being a spoilt little bitch about this. I put on my brave, big-boy face.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said, with a grin. "Really tired tonight but, other than that, I'm good."

Wednesday looked relieved and changed her demeanour to match mine, perking up and scootching closer.

"I, uh, thought, um, you could come round tonight? We could do some more... you know...?"

Wednesday had been bold and brash enough to start this OnlyFans project, but she was not exactly what you would call a 'porn star'. So her slight nervousness about the whole thing was very understandable.

"Absolutely. Yes." I told her, with a reassuring arm round her shoulder.

Wednesday did a quick check to make sure that none of the other staff could see us then kissed me.

It was our first kiss.

I had fucked her face against my sofa cushions.

I had watched her drink my cum from a shot glass.

I had spanked her butt until it had glowed red.

But there, in the kitchen of the bar, more than a week since I had been recorded wanking off into her thong, we had our first kiss. All my troubles and concerns drifted away and I swept her up in my arms. She went similarly relaxed and let me hold her while our lips and tongues touched in perfect harmony.

When the kiss came to a natural end, we stayed together, me holding her close while she nuzzled her head into my shoulder.

"Come on." I said. "Let's get the bar closed down so we can get home."

"Urgh, fine." She grumped. She pressed her lips and nose against my neck, taking in a big breath of my sweaty, post-work musk before propelling herself back into work mode.

________________________

Creatures of the night as we were, it was 3am when I parked at Wednesday's building and we hurried to her stairs. It was a cold, damp night and when we got inside there was a fair bit of awkwardness as we stripped off damp coats and settled ourselves into her living room.

I think we were both really nervous.

"Drink?" She offered.

"God, yes." I responded.

"Great, you know where the kitchen is."

Wednesday, set about making the flat illuminated and tidy, I went to her kitchen and opened a bottle of red wine. We had agreed at work that we would shoot some more content tonight, and, I think, had agreed that we would actually be having sex, something that we somehow still had not done despite all the kinky shit we had been up to.

"Shall we sit and have a drink first?" Wednesday asked me, once she had tidied up.

"Yes, that would be good." Rather than jump into things straight away, I figured 'what was the harm in waiting'?

What happened instead, was that we sat on the sofa and talked and talked and talked. It wasn't about anything in particular; Wednesdays school/university work, my plans for the future, both of our families etc. etc. etc. None of it was earthshaking information, but it was amazing to find out more about her and there was never a minute of silence.

It wasn't long before Wednesday put on a DVD of Dr Strangelove, which she claimed was her favourite film of all time. I had never seen it, and so we snuggled up together on the sofa to watch Peter Sellers do his thing.

As the sun was rising outside, and I enjoyed the warmth of Wednesday's, body pressed against my side, I relaxed deeper into the sofa cushions. At some point Wednesday pulled a blanket over both of us and rested her face on my chest, where she promptly fell asleep. I couldn't even be angry about blue balls because, as I stroked her hair, I couldn't remember ever being this happy.

_________________________________

I am not sure when I fell asleep, but I never got to see anyone riding a nuclear bomb like a rodeo horse.

Instead, I had a dream that I was working in the war room from Dr Strangelove. For some reason I was serving cocktails to the assembled politicians and generals seated around the central, illuminated table. While I was shaking a martini, the doors at the end of the room opened and in walked Wednesday dressed as a Soviet General. She looked incredible, with her hair neatly pinned up under her khaki side hat. She stalked across the floor, her heels clipping on the tiles, and headed straight for me. She was swaying her hips beautifully inside her snug-fitting service dress uniform.

As our bodies crashed together, Wednesday lifted a stocking clad leg and wrapped it around me, pressing her beautiful female form even closer to my body. I swept an arm across the bar, sending cocktails flying onto the floor and lifted her onto the marble surface.

"No fucking in the war room!" Shouted one of the generals.

___________________________

I woke up, still on the sofa in Wednesday's flat. She had obviously woken before me because, as I roused myself, she was straddling my waist and showering my face, neck and ears with small kisses. I was still fully dressed in my barman outfit of jeans and a t-shirt, she was in a pair of black, chequered, pyjama bottoms, and a black vest top.

I was enjoying my surprise awakening, but was finally, awake enough to react to my situation. I ran my hands from her thighs up over her sides and into her hair. The raven-black trusses danced through my fingertips as I used them to pull her face closer to mine, and we kissed passionately.

Even though I was still fighting out of sleep, Wednesday was alive with energy and could barely sit still in my lap. She was sliding herself in all directions, exciting us both with the friction between our two groins. She felt tiny, sat on top of me, and I took great pleasure in exploring her body with my curious fingertips.

With a firm grip of Wednesday's hair, I pulled her closer to me and latched my lips onto her earlobe, gently biting and licking the sensitive skin around and behind her ears. Her breathing deepened immediately and she slowed the grinding, but added more pressure as she rubbed herself on me. Taking the next step, I slipped my fingers under the bottom of the strappy pyjama top and searched up inside until I found the swell of her breasts. My soft and gentle exploration tickled Wednesday, but she was very, very into it, and the tickling only seems to make her hotter.

My hands were restricted by the tightness of her vest, but I persisted and scooped her small breasts into my palms anyway, gently kneading and massaging the gorgeously soft skin and tissue. We carried on kissing throughout, although Wednesday did break away to draw a breath when I located her nipples with my fingertips and gently pinched the hardened nubs.

I was desperate for more room to work, so I grabbed the hem of her top and pulled it quickly up and over her head, freeing her entire torso for access by hungry eyes and curious fingers.

I was fascinated by her body. My fingertips traced lines up and down her exposed spine, stopping to explore each rib as it wrapped around to her front. Now able to bring my lips into play, I captured a free-swinging nipple with my mouth and sucked until Wednesday squealed.

"Yes." She hissed as I did it again. "Yes!"

I moved to her other breast and, with the help of my roaming hands, caught her other nipple, treating it to the same oral attention as its sister.

Apparently, Wednesday also thought that there was too much clothing in the mix, so quickly worked to strip me of my shirt as well. I was thrilled by the light kisses, she placed all over my chest and neck as we fought for position to each kiss the other's torsos.

As she moved her body to get her lips lower on mine, biting hard on my collar bone, I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of her pyjamas and tugged them down over her hips. Her spread knees stopped them going any lower than the bottom of her arse, but I still revelled in the new access I had. I pulled her back into my lap with two firm handfuls of butt cheek, one on either side, squeezing the flesh and pressing her covered pussy harder onto my steely shaft.

We stayed in this position for a long long time, kissing each other on the lips, the neck, the breasts, the ears... anywhere we could reach while dry humping each other like teenagers.

Eventually, the bits of skin I COULD reach were not enough anymore. I manoeuvred Wednesday back to her feet so that I could pull her pyjama bottoms all the way down. She was stood in front of me in her tiny, black thong and my hands immediately started trying to strip her of this last piece of modesty.

"No," Wednesday said playfully, "you are still far too dressed. I'm not going to be the only one losing my clothes."

She squatted down on the floor and set to work, stripping me of my trousers, socks, and, then, my boxers. As my dick came free into the air, Wednesday, surprised me by dragging her tongue up my balls, and along my shaft. Her unexpected oral attention caused my dick to lurch skywards as the tip of her tongue reached the sensitive spot on the underside of my head.

I groaned out loud as Wednesday leapt back into my lap, forcing me back onto the sofa and pressing her pussy against my hardness, with only the tiniest sliver of material stopping her from getting penetrated. We resumed our frantic, kissing and Wednesday made it clear that her pussy was doing at least some of her thinking, as her hips seemed to operate independently from her brain and the rest of her body.

She could not sit still for a moment and the constant motion, my rigidity, and her slippery wetness meant that I could increasingly feel the most intimate skin around the edges of underwear.

"Why haven't we done this before, Matt?" Wednesday panted into my mouth as we kissed. "I feel like I am on fire. We should've done this the first night we ever met, and every night since." Ever the wordsmith, I grunted my agreement like a brain-damaged caveman while my higher brain briefly considered how many times I had theoretically missed out on sex with this girl.

In a very unladylike (but incredibly hot) move, Wednesday spat saliva into her palm, then reached between us until she was gripping the scalding hot skin of my shaft. She spread the lubrication over the head of my dick, then lifted herself up off of me so that she could pull her thong to the side and guide my hardness to her soft, wet centre.

Wednesday paused, and looked me in the eyes.

"Are you ready?" She whispered. I gripped her hair again and pulled her in for a long, passionate kiss as Wednesday began the long journey down my length. She was so wet, and I was so hard, that this was never going to be difficult but she still felt extraordinarily tight as the head of my dick breached her pussy for the first time. We kept kissing all the way through but Wednesday continually made involuntary noises as she was opened up to me. Sometimes they were little gasps, sometimes little squeaks, and sometimes hearty groans of pleasure. Every note was music to my ears.

In a few seconds (that felt like an eternity), Wednesday and I were fully mated. Her tight tunnel was stretched around my throbbing erection and I felt like I was in heaven. Neither of us moved for a long time, we just made little noises of happiness back and forth to each other, like we hadn't invented language yet.

"I'm ready." She finally whispered. "I want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard."

I wasn't sure what to do with that request. She was the one mounted on me and was very much in the driving seat vis-a-vis who was going to be fucking who and how hard.

Honestly, I think she just said it for effect (possibly even for her own private titillation), because she immediately started to bounce up and down on my cock with no further input from me. The sensation was immediately fantastic for both of us and caused a round of pleasurable noises to be exchanged back and forth. It was crazy, I could already tell we were just so sexually compatible. We just worked together.

I would like it known for the record, I am an absolute sucker for girls' hips.

Big girls, tiny girls, black, white. Any size, any shape. There is just something so primal about my reaction to the shape of a woman's hips and it blows my mind whenever I am I in a position to enjoy them. Wednesday was tall and slim, with pale white skin, even in places without her coffin make up. I was able to wrap my hands around her narrow waist and dig my thumbs into the soft spots of her abdomen, helping her rise and fall in my lap as she rode me hard.

Wednesday steadied herself with her hands on my shoulders while alternating kissing me, with tossing her head back so her gorgeous hair flowed down her back like a waterfall. Our mutual pleasure increased for (what seemed like) a long time as she rode me passionately.

With a moment's pause, Wednesday repositioned herself so she had her feet up on the sofa, either side of my legs. Doing this caused me to slip out of her and, very briefly, she was stood astride me with her crotch in front of my face, but she immediately squatted into position and slid herself back onto my pole. We both groaned in pleasure.

Her new position allowed an even deeper penetration and gave my hands even better access to her hips, butt and thighs. Wednesday's enthusiastic rhythm of rise-and-fall continued but, every so often, she would stop on the down-stroke and grind herself against me for a few seconds.

"Unnnfff, fuuccckkkk." She panted, biting the corner of her bottom lip.

This rocking back and forth was obviously working for her so I eventually grabbed her arse while she was doing it and held her in position, forcing her to keep grinding on me, rather than resuming her vertical motion.

It didn't take long before she reached our shared goal.

"Ooooohhh, ffuuucccckkkkk!!!!!!" She yelled as she leant further back, hands locked behind my neck as our pubic bones rubbed wetly against each other.

She hung there, suspended from my neck as she reached a powerful climax that wracked her body. Those hips never quit (as they say) and she continued to grind back and forth until she had squeezed the last drops of pleasure from her orgasm.

"Whooo..." She breathed, lifting her hair away from her face. "That was... Whooo..."

I kissed her hard and enjoyed the feeling of her melting back into my body as she kissed me back. When we finally broke apart, she stood up on the seat of the sofa, my rigid cock slapping wetly onto my stomach as we disengaged.

I was ready for her, this time. As soon as she reached her full height and her crotch came level with my mouth, I grabbed her butt and pulled her pussy towards me.

Caught unaware by this ambush, Wednesday shrieked as I pulled her to me and ravished her pink folds with my tongue, while she scrabbled to steady herself with her fingers gripped into my head, to avoid tipping over the back of the sofa.

"Oh, fucking hell, Matt!" She squealed in a mixture of of shock, amusement and delight. "Let me go you..." She paused for a really heavy breath. "Unff. Let me go you fucker... Unff."

Reluctantly, I released my quarry and let her climb onto the floor with shaky legs.

"What do you... Where do you want me next?" Wednesday asked, suddenly seeming a little unsure of herself in a very endearing way.

I already knew what I wanted and leapt to my feet.

"Lay back on the sofa. Put your butt to the edge of the cushions."

As soon as she was in position, I knelt on the floor between her legs and lifted her knees up and apart, giving me total access to her body. Wednesday obviously trusted me...

"Yessss, fuck me hard." She hissed. "I want it all."

Lifting her legs a fraction higher, I lined myself up and slid forward, filling her. Again, we both groaned.

From this position I was finally unable to unleash the passion I had felt for this gorgeous girl for months. I immediately started long-stroking her, able to use the full length of my (not unimpressive) cock. She was absolutely on the same level as me and repeatedly implored me to go 'deeper', 'faster' and 'harder' as I did my best to fulfil her demands.

I figured I could hold out a little longer and thought I could probably pound another orgasm from Wednesday when she hit me with a cheap shot.

"Oh Matt. This is incredible... YOU are incredible." She panted then, after a heartbeat's pause. "Cum in me. Please, I want you to. I neeeed you to."

I immediately knew I was going to do exactly what she wanted, so kicked myself into overdrive, throwing my hips forwards and backwards vehemently.

"Yesss!!!! Fuck me!" Screamed Wednesday as I pushed her thighs back harder, opening her more to my animal lust.

Like a trained beast, I did what she asked, pounding her gorgeous pussy with everything I had left. Very shortly though, there WAS nothing left and I knew I had reached the end of my stamina. It didn't matter to Wednesday; an enormous orgasm was ripping through her body while she wailed my name towards the ceiling.

As my own name rung in my ears, my sexually ecstasy peaked and I pumped my first shot of come into her needy body.

"Oh Jesus." I prayed, incorrectly. "Oh Wednesday. Oh fuck." I wept, more accurately.

My dick was throbbing hard, a blur as it thrust back and forth (seemingly independent of conscious thought). I had never wanted anything as much as I wanted to consume Wednesday - I wanted all of her at that moment.

Eventually, however, the seemingly endless orgasm ended. The overwhelming feeling of pleasure didn't though. I stayed pressed into Wednesday, my cock keeping that unholy amount of come inside her. I felt sensitised all over - totally aware of every place our bodies touched.

I released Wednesday's legs and she lowered them slowly to the floor but hooked her heels in behind my calves, keeping us attached.

"Matt.... Fuck.... That was.... Fuck...." Wednesday seemed unfocused but totally content. I could have stayed there forever.

The next moment, she's seemed to snap her attention back to reality, however.

"Bollocks!" She said, trying to sit up. "We didn't film any of it!"

"What?!" I was at least one coherent thought behind her.

Wednesday disentangled herself her from me and found the handicam. She seemed stressed and annoyed with herself (or me?).

Was she just pissed off because we had sex and she didn't film it for her OnlyFans? That had been one of the most perfect moments of sexual compatibility I had ever experienced and she was thinking of her subscribers?

12