See You Next Tuesday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quick!" Wednesday said, shoving the camera into my hand. "Film me."

To my eternal shame, I didn't chuck the handicam against the wall. Instead I did as asked and switched it to record, focussing the lens on Wednesday, now sat on the the edge of the sofa, legs crossed at the knee.

"Hey everyone." Wednesday said in her performing voice which I now recognised. "I know you have been loving the content I have been making with Ken-doll recently. And I know you are desperate to see me getting fucked by his thick, hard cock." She continued.

"Well, I didn't want to give everything away at once." She lied, breezily. "So I just wanted to post a video showing the aftermath." She leant back on the sofa and slowly spread her legs, allowing the camera to see the 'creampie' illuminated by the morning sunshine. She looked amazing.

I felt disgusted with myself.

My dick didn't give a fuck, however.

Wednesday reached out of frame to grasp my shaft and pull it into the centre of the shot. I was now stood over her while she sat on the sofa. While I was not fully hard, I was still most of the way there and my heavy dick was coated in a sheen of our combined juices.

"This is Ken-doll's cock that has just made such a mess of me." She gently stroked me with her hand. "I can't wait to show you what we get up to." She purred, before leaning forward and wrapping her lips around my over-sensitised cock.

Mother of God.

Wednesday started a slow, languorous oral session, making out with my tool more than she sucked it. I was in no danger of coming but, to this day, it remains one of the most intense physical pleasures I have ever experienced.

I still felt disgusted with myself.

After a few minutes of agonisingly gentle teasing, Wednesday released me and leant back onto the sofa. She exposed herself again and ran both hands down over her body until her fingers reached her pussy.

While making confident eye contact with the camera, she slipped the tips of the fingers on one hand into her cummy pussy, the fingers on the other hand started rubbing circles on her clit. Despite myself, I stared intently at everything happening, barely caring if the camera was pointing in the right direction.

In a few minutes, Wednesday worked herself up to a climax that could have been real, before saying goodby to her subscribers and blowing a kiss that I interpreted as a sign I should turn off the camera.

Immediately, I wanted to talk to her and tell her how I felt. Unfortunately, I didn't know how I felt and SHE had no intention of sticking around to find out.

"Jesus, I am so late for class." She announced, looking at the wall clock. "Matt, that was.. that was just incredible. Thank you."

"I mean it, thanks so much." She continued while getting off the sofa and grabbing up her clothes. "I have got to get cleaned up and get over to the Uni."

"Can you let yourself out?"

12