All Comments on 'Seeing Mom in a Whole New Light'

by kokomo2663

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
oldnornryoldnornryover 10 years ago
Hot

Your story was so realistic that I think it might be a true story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

wow! a good hot anal incest story it is. like it very much. most hot scene was while the son admire on mothers ass and xplore it (i do admire my own moms ass also while chances). buttock is the treasure to women, most sensual place. about the middleage women case it will be the more.

good job, want more as this. and your concept is also nice hot as well, be in this plot always - a middleage single mother and her only young son.

tenbears43tenbears43over 10 years ago
Damn Good

That is the way to be a good son, and take care of your mother. Enjoyed the story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More room!!

I see a lot of room for chapter 2.. Mother confides in friend and another road to go down with two beautiful mature ladies.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
A very stimulating story

I too would like another chapter or so.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

Could we Please lose the drunk mom premise? That road has been so well traveled it has ruts. Nothing romantic or erotic about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chapter two please....

.... in which mom confesses that she had only pretended to be drunk. It had all been a ploy arranged between her and her friend Em to get her into her son's bed without him suspecting her real motive, after Em had given her a graphic description of how good her own son's cock felt inside her cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great!

The best story ever, very well written and VERY exciting! Thanks!

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
loved it

Great story. A followup chapter would be hot with the mom's gf getting involved.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 10 years ago
Nice, but rushed

Well done, it was a nice start but then almost immediately the middle had passed and too soon we were at the end [pardon the pun]. Overall though I enjoyed it. Regards from South London..

Corco763Corco763over 10 years ago
Naja, schon etwas unplausibel, ...

... aber gefallen hat mir die Geschichte doch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I took a close look at my mother's pussy which with her legs open, was completely exposed to me. If my cock wasn't hard before, it certainly was now. I stared down at the prettiest pussy I had ever seen.

No surprise that Buddy gets harder than he's ever been before in his life. His own mother's cunt is the best thing a son can ever see. It's her mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole between his mother's legs he came out of. I'm glad that Buddy got to fuck his mother, lucky boy and lucky mom. Now both of them know where her son's big stiff cock belongs, where his cock is safe and protected and loved. And where Buddy'll be blowing his young balls and shooting his creamy semen for years to come. Sure, mom will suck off her boy, his mother's twat'll be his favorite taste-treat, and they'll both enjoy him up her asshole. But best of all will be Buddy's cock up the cunt of his all his boyish dreams, his own mother's cunt, over and over and over again.

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
great story

love it was a bit rushed but liked it all the same hope theres a part 2 with getting moms hot gf in the mix dont turn her into a slut please that will ruin the story for me keep up the good work

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 9 years ago
Second time round...

and just as sexy. I'll repeat my previous comment, 'it was over far too quickly.' I loved it though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That was nice...

Just to think a woman would take a man like that was nice. If I had an older woman like that, I would be ecstatic about found two.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
Great story

Buddy your just a smooth talker, first you know she's your mother, then you get the chance of a life time. What do you do ?, like Rocky said go for it !!!!!!!!! But it's your drunk mom, be nice, be gentle, then fuck her brains out. It was a good read. THANKS

IzZy2021IzZy2021about 2 years ago

Great Story could be another chapter

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

That was a fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great start keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Definitely believable if the mom has a history of exhibitionism or was a long-time stripper in her earlier career like my mom was. 80% of strippers were sexually assaulted when younger usually by a family member (and liked it!) or groomed by parents to prefer an exhibitionism to nudist lifestyle when older. My mother was from both camps. She had fucked her brother and mom's brother (her uncle - with her mom and dad's blessings, btw) prior to her repeating her dirty deeds with them (at the same time) while they were camping at their naturist resorts when she was younger. She was an incest believer. That helped immensely...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous