Seeing Mom in a Whole New Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kokomo2663
kokomo2663
137 Followers

My hand continued down until I felt her short trimmed pubic hair. Without prompting, Mom's legs opened to allow me to touch the beautiful pussy that I had been admiring since last night. As I took it into my hand, I felt her tremble. I gently pushed her slit apart to find her already wet for me. I teased my way up and down the ever increasingly wet slit until her moans reached new peaks. I allowed my middle finger to pierce her pussy while rubbing her clit with my thumb.

It was like flipping a switch. Suddenly her legs were spread wide and her hips were pushing back against my fingers. She wanted me to finger fuck her, and I was glad to oblige. I fucked her with one finger then two and finally I pressed a third in her to her delight. She took my lower arm in her hands and used me to fuck her pussy. I was fascinated by the look on her face as she came closer and closer to orgasm. Suddenly she cried out, "Oh fuck yes! I'm going to cum! Mmmmm Buddy, you are making your mother cum! I could only watch as Mom's body exploded in orgasm. I thought for a minute she was going to pass out. Her face was red and she was holding her breath, finally gasping and giggling like a school girl.

"Oh Buddy, I needed that so bad. You have no idea!" She lay on her back and I watched her body convulse every 10 seconds or so until her orgasm subsided. Slowly she re-entered earth's orbit and announced that it was my turn.

Mom pushed me onto my back. The head of my cock was slick with my pre-cum which had slowly been leaking out and over my cock like melting candle wax. Mom used the pre-cum to lubricate her hand and started stroking me. "Oh fuck Mom, Yes!" I had never felt anything so good. While she stroked me with one hand, the other fondled my balls. It was evident that this was not her first hand job.

I wish I could say that I lasted for an hour with her hand on my cock. Mom did bring me to the brink a couple of times and then eased off allowing me to hold off the inevitable. However, all too quickly I felt my cum racing up the shaft of my cock and spewing into the air like a roman candle. I opened my eyes to see my mom with my cum dripping from her wrist and a pool of cum just above my pubic hair. Mom had a loving smile directed toward me as she continued to milk my now shrinking cock. "Wow Mom, that was incredible!"

I knew what I wanted now, and I was not going to give Mom a chance to say no. I pushed her onto her back with her giggling at my aggressiveness. I pushed her legs apart and lowered my mouth to her beautiful pussy. I had to taste her. "Oh Buddy, what are you doing to your poor mother?" she teased. I used both hands to open her outer lips and allow me to savor her inner fruit. I was in heaven. I buried my face in her pussy alternating between licking it from one end to the other and flicking my tongue over her swollen clit. This was better than I could have hoped.

I took my time and teased her by blowing softly across her wet pussy. This drove her crazy and her hips bouncing banged against my mouth. I knew another orgasm was eminent. I wanted her to cum on my face and I told her so. This seemed to be what she wanted too. Suddenly her thighs held my head as if in a trembling vice. I heard a cry of "Lick my cunt!" and my mother was cumming for me. "Oh Baby, don't stop! Here it comes. I'm cummmmmmmmmming!!!!!!!!!!" Suddenly I felt something that I had never witnessed before, and had doubted seriously if women really did it. She squirted! Just a fine stream, but there was no doubt that I had just had my first squirting pussy. I lapped it up as if it were the finest treat, and perhaps it was.

I realized at once that my cock had recovered, and without allowing my mother's legs to close I moved up and situated my cock at her opening. Mom had a look of shock on her face as I slid my cock deep inside her. I needed to fuck her. I needed her to fuck me. There was no holding back for either one of us. I pounded into her with everything that I had. She gave back to me as hard as I gave it to her. Her legs high in the air. Our cries more animal like than human. "Oh Mom, it feels better than I ever imagined."

"Oh Buddy, you know how to fuck my cunt! Tell your mother how much you like fucking her cunt!"

"Mmmmmm Mom, your fucking cunt is so hot! I love fucking it. I want to fuck your cunt forever!" The fact that I had cum earlier helped me to make sure that Mom was satisfied before I came. When the moment came, I pushed deep into the pussy that I had craved so last night. As my jets of cum shot deep into my own mother, a strange smile came over her. I didn't need to know what she was thinking, I was happy in the knowledge that this would not be the last time that we coupled. I rolled over onto my back and Mom cuddled in the crook of my arm. I pulled a sheet up over us and we fell asleep with a large wet spot on the bed.

We awoke a couple of hours later both starving. Mom managed to throw something together for the two of us to eat, both of us still in the nude. I loved seeing Mom like this and loved the feel of being nude myself. The bed was still wet when we headed back to it. We took time to change the sheets before resuming our previous activities. Mom complained about being sore from the earlier pounding, but I was raring to go again. We settled with Mom giving me a blowjob. I couldn't believe looking at my beautiful mother with her lips locked around my cock. Even after cumming two times previously I managed to give her a pretty good mouthful when I came.

We decided it was time for a rest and we watched some T.V. until close to midnight when Mom rolled over on her stomach in an attempt to get some much needed sleep. I lay beside her still taken by her beauty. I couldn't keep my hands off her ass and I began to fondle it like I had done earlier. "Haven't you had enough?" she said teasingly.

"I don't think I could ever get enough of you Mom." My thumbs were once again moving along the crease between her ass cheeks. I didn't take as much time to find her sweet spot as I had done earlier. When I touched her she moaned and pushed her ass up against my thumbs. I opened her legs a little and licked my finger before pressing against her most private hole.

"Mmmmm, no one has done that for years," she said. "Where is that lotion that you were talking about earlier?" I quickly got it from the nightstand as she placed a pillow under her to elevate her ass. I applied plenty of lotion as I slipped a finger into her ass only to my first knuckle. A little massaging and finally her muscle relaxed and took my lubricated finger. I worked it in and out as she softly moaned. When I moved up behind her she said, "Honey take it real slow". I assured her that I would.

I made sure that both my cock and her ass were well lubricated before I started. The head of my cock is rather large but it soon popped inside of her. The going was easier the rest of the way. I had never felt anything so tight. I began to slowly fuck my mother's ass. I had only had one other ass and did not think that my partner enjoyed it. My mother on the other hand seemed to like it. I let her set the pace and she rubbed her clit while I fucked her. We both came at the same time and I deposited what cum I had left from a marathon day of fucking.

We slept like babies that night, entwined with one another. Sunday morning we showered and finally decided to get dressed. We went out to breakfast and then I took her by Emily's house to pick up her car. I knew that she wanted to hear about Emily's adventures so I told her I would go on home. I wondered if she would confide our incestuous weekend with her friend. I didn't care. All I cared about was that Mom would come back for more.

kokomo2663
kokomo2663
137 Followers
12